Woman being stoned to death Islam Explain

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

polpol

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 09:27 am
@xris,
xris;135312 wrote:
I see you chose a very opposite avatar to your actual character.

Gandhi fought anti-muslim propaganda all his life and got killed because of that. He also hated cowardice and xenophobia more than anything else. Also, when asked what he thought of western civilisation, he said it would be a good idea...but you are right, I am no Mahatma and Mr. A. McD. is no Einstein.

xris

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 10:46 am
@polpol,
polpol;135357 wrote:
Gandhi fought anti-muslim propaganda all his life and got killed because of that. He also hated cowardice and xenophobia more than anything else. Also, when asked what he thought of western civilisation, he said it would be a good idea...but you are right, I am no Mahatma and Mr. A. McD. is no Einstein.
I dont think you need be a martyr to the cause but a little respect is recommended.

polpol

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2010 05:06 pm
@xris,
You are out of arguments aren't you. That's normal, people who are the result of 4, 5 or 6 hundred years of history can't readilly grasp the realities of people who are the result of 3, 4 or 5 thousand years of history. My guru wants me to give up respect, so I'll just try patience, but not with you, I'm out of here!

Dave Allen

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 03:10 am
@polpol,
polpol;135357 wrote:
Also, when asked what he thought of western civilisation, he said it would be a good idea...

Yeah, he'd say that one minute and then boast about his Oxford degree the next. He'd criticise Christians one minute and defend the caste system the next. Not exactly a consistent upholder of goodness in my veiw.

News just in today - doctors report a rise of birth defects in Falluja. Wonder why that is?

Wonder if any muslims might feel aggrieved as a result?

BBC News - Falluja doctors report rise in birth defects

xris

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 03:33 am
@polpol,
polpol;135644 wrote:
You are out of arguments aren't you. That's normal, people who are the result of 4, 5 or 6 hundred years of history can't readilly grasp the realities of people who are the result of 3, 4 or 5 thousand years of history. My guru wants me to give up respect, so I'll just try patience, but not with you, I'm out of here!
Out of arguments, I dont think so. You obviously are, you only talk nonsense and then run.

Alan McDougall

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 03:37 am
@polpol,
polpol;135357 wrote:

I made an awful mistake by thanking you instead of xris Sorry xris

xris

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 03:37 am
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;135832 wrote:
Yeah, he'd say that one minute and then boast about his Oxford degree the next. He'd criticise Christians one minute and defend the caste system the next. Not exactly a consistent upholder of goodness in my veiw.

News just in today - doctors report a rise of birth defects in Falluja. Wonder why that is?

Wonder if any muslims might feel aggrieved as a result?

BBC News - Falluja doctors report rise in birth defects
So whats your point Dave? should we condemn the Americans? or should we not condemn certain muslims for their actions. I dont get your reasoning. If you want to bring up a thread on depleted uranium being used by the Americans go ahead.

---------- Post added 03-04-2010 at 04:40 AM ----------

Alan McDougall;135838 wrote:
I made an awful mistake by thanking you instead of xris Sorry xris

No probs Alan his scurried away now to invent another avatar, more appropriate to his abusive manner.

polpol

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 07:08 am
@xris,
I'm not a man, I'm a 55 year old woman. I know, from what I wrote you imagined me dark skinned with a mustache and a big nose...and I'm not scared, I am rather amused... and I'm not changing my avatar, it's Mr. A.McD. that changed his...you are so funny! Thanks for the ride!

Dave Allen

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 07:51 am
@xris,
xris;135840 wrote:
So whats your point Dave? should we condemn the Americans?

Yeah I think we should, and ourselves, pretty much every other 'civilised society' in the world has ratified against the use of some or all of the weapons that probably caused this and have done since the 1990s when the first reports of the malformed children that result from their use came in.

Yet the UK and US 'officially' don't see the problem.

Unless it affects their own troops, in which case compensation is taken more seriously, sort of. Gulf War Syndrome only affects people who wear kevlar, or something.

So if we're going to say stoning a woman because she's a suspected adulteress is awful, I think we should also say that warping children because they are developing in the womb of a woman who lives in a society we don't approve of is awful.

xris

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:07 am
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;135878 wrote:
Yeah I think we should, and ourselves, pretty much every other 'civilised society' in the world has ratified against the use of some or all of the weapons that probably caused this and have done since the 1990s when the first reports of the malformed children that result from their use came in.

Yet the UK and US 'officially' don't see the problem.

Unless it affects their own troops, in which case compensation is taken more seriously, sort of. Gulf War Syndrome only affects people who wear kevlar, or something.

So if we're going to say stoning a woman because she's a suspected adulteress is awful, I think we should also say that warping children because they are developing in the womb of a woman who lives in a society we don't approve of is awful.
So I have to ask you again whats your point? are you actually saying that the Americans using radioactive material on the war heads can excuse the stoning of women? Im bemused by your defence of this outrageous act by this constant referral to other horrors, whats next ?

josh0335

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:10 am
@xris,
xris;135343 wrote:
I have listened to those who advocate its use and you appear to have differences of opinion on the actual interpretation, is that not correct? Is it not also correct that many muslims see democracy as a western evil that has no place in an Islamic context? I dont just see it in Iran or KSA but also in many other Islamic countries. It imposes its laws on all its inhabitants, not just the Muslims. We all crave for the lost greatness but the truth is always so much less than we imagine. The Sudan, Nigeria,Indonesia are all countries where it is imposed.

My time in Egypt was spent remembering not to kiss my wife, a peck on the cheek, in public for fear of arrest, while I noticed men able to kiss their male friends in the same manner, I found it extremely strange. You could say all of these are anomalies but they have a certain foundation, for its implementation.

Is it not also correct that many white people see brown people as an evil that has no place in a Western country? I don't just see it in the UK and France but also in many other Western countries. They project their hate on all its non-whites. They all crave for a lost greatness of white culture but the truth is so much less than what they imagine. The USA, Spain, Germany are all countries where it happens.

My time recently on the London Underground was spent remembering not to make eye-contact with the white men sitting across me, in fear of getting my head kicked in, while I noticed other white people in the same carriage not being intimidated in the same manner. I found it extremely strange. You could say these are anomolies in the white breed, but they have a certain foundation for its implementation, no doubt. I propose all white people are banned from everything and everywhere. They should separate their whiteness from the rest of their being by painting their faces brown when going out in public and only eating rice and curry. It is only fair I come to this conclusion from the racisim I've suffered and witnessed in my short and rather unadventurous life. It makes no difference to me that most white people may not actually behave in this way, because it is only important that I explore the most extreme views and then apply my conclusion uniformly to the whole lot.

Quote:
How can you change a dogma that has been sanctified by scripture. You may convince a few moderates but the dogma remains for those who wish to use it. State and faith should be separate, something 89% of Muslims abhor. Turkey is despised because it maintains a secular state, by most muslims. It is the aim of muslims to have a sharia state every where in the world because its gods world not ours.
Are you talking about Turkey again when you know nothing about it? It is indeed the Muslim aim to have a shariah state to protect the Muslims. The problem with what you're saying is that you don't know what you're objecting to.

Dave Allen

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:12 am
@xris,
xris;135881 wrote:
So I have to ask you again whats your point? are you actually saying that the Americans using radioactive material on the war heads can excuse the stoning of women? Im bemused by your defence of this outrageous act by this constant referral to other horrors, whats next ?

Where did I defend the act, or say that one wrong excuses another?

Did I not call it awful from the get go, and have to tediously repeat how awful i thought it was because you're not able to get the simple fact that I think it's awful into your mind?

My point - if there is one - is actually to demonstrate that one abuse doesn't excuse another.

And that people behind one abuse - such as British taxpayers for example - maybe shouldn't bang on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how horrid muslims are without doing something about their own bloodshedding habits.

xris

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:14 am
@polpol,
polpol;135870 wrote:
I'm not a man, I'm a 55 year old woman. I know, from what I wrote you imagined me dark skinned with a mustache and a big nose...and I'm not scared, I am rather amused... and I'm not changing my avatar, it's Mr. A.McD. that changed his...you are so funny! Thanks for the ride!
Your gender and the state of your bodily hair is of no importance to me. If you have a point to be made, say it but dont talk nonsense and then say goodbye when you dont really mean it. If someone changing their avatar has you in stitches, then you can imagine my laughter when reading your posts. This forum is not for silly back biting comments, so be civil or leave me alone. Thanks xris

kennethamy

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:18 am
@josh0335,
josh0335;135882 wrote:

My time recently on the London Underground was spent remembering not to make eye-contact with the white men sitting across me, in fear of getting my head kicked in, while I noticed other white people in the same carriage not being intimidated in the same manner.

At least they would not have beheaded you, which seems to the custom in other places.

Dave Allen

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:22 am
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;135887 wrote:
At least they would not have beheaded you, which seems to the custom in other places.

Yeah - at least they didn't deform your unborn baby.

xris

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:24 am
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;135885 wrote:
Where did I defend the act, or say that one wrong excuses another?

Did I not call it awful from the get go, and have to tediously repeat how awful i thought it was because you're not able to get the simple fact that I think it's awful into your mind?

My point - if there is one - is actually to demonstrate that one abuse doesn't excuse another.

And that people behind one abuse - such as British taxpayers for example - maybe shouldn't bang on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and onand on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how horrid muslims are without doing something about their own bloodshedding habits.
Im not going on and on, its your constant referral to other horrors that requires me to tell you , you cant recall other horrors as if it is significant to this debate. Why o why o why o why o why o why, see others can just as silly and frustrated, should you tell me about radioactive arms, why? IT is not significant, however terrible it may be, do you hear me?

kennethamy

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:27 am
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;135889 wrote:

Whose baby was that? In any case, whatever you happen to be talking about, non-Muslims do have their heads sawed off as punishment for being non-Muslims. What that has to do with babies I have no idea.

xris

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:28 am
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;135889 wrote:
So why stop there why not go back and ask why their fathers killed thousands of Kurds by gassing, including hundreds of children. This silly tit for tat conversation is bizarre.

Dave Allen

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:31 am
@xris,
xris;135890 wrote:
Im not going on and on, its your constant referral to other horrors that requires me to tell you , you cant recall other horrors as if it is significant to this debate. Why o why o why o why o why o why, see others can just as silly and frustrated, should you tell me about radioactive arms, why? IT is not significant, however terrible it may be, do you hear me?

Actually it's precisely relevent.

You expect muslims to answer for the disturbing things that happen in their name.

When they or people who think there's a wider issue tell you that it's not a representative behaviour, or that there are caveats attached, or that it's not in their name or that of their particular community - then you accuse them of "excusing the behaviour".

But you do precisely the same thing when presented with a disturbing upshot of your own indirect actions, or things condoned and carried out by your government.

Even though that's actually something you could really do something about. By voting lib dem, or writing to your MP or something.

Who is at fault - moderate muslims who don't do enough (in your eyes) to prevent abuse - or you for excusing our expedient poisonous wonder weaponry?

Or everyone - because we're animals and not actors and this is what being human is like?

---------- Post added 03-04-2010 at 09:32 AM ----------

xris;135892 wrote:
So why stop there why not go back and ask why their fathers killed thousands of Kurds by gassing, including hundreds of children. This silly tit for tat conversation is bizarre.

Not bizarre - human. Everyone is connected to shite, and everyone defends or excuses their own connections to shite. Very few people honestly own their shite.

---------- Post added 03-04-2010 at 09:35 AM ----------

kennethamy;135891 wrote:
Whose baby was that? In any case, whatever you happen to be talking about, non-Muslims do have their heads sawed off as punishment for being non-Muslims. What that has to do with babies I have no idea.

Well that's obvious.

Look, just don't let it worry you.

---------- Post added 03-04-2010 at 09:38 AM ----------

xris;135892 wrote:

Well if we're going to get into bygones let's have a chat about Tasmania.

xris

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2010 08:39 am
@josh0335,
josh0335;135882 wrote:
Is it not also correct that many white people see brown people as an evil that has no place in a Western country? I don't just see it in the UK and France but also in many other Western countries. They project their hate on all its non-whites. They all crave for a lost greatness of white culture but the truth is so much less than what they imagine. The USA, Spain, Germany are all countries where it happens.

My time recently on the London Underground was spent remembering not to make eye-contact with the white men sitting across me, in fear of getting my head kicked in, while I noticed other white people in the same carriage not being intimidated in the same manner. I found it extremely strange. You could say these are anomolies in the white breed, but they have a certain foundation for its implementation, no doubt. I propose all white people are banned from everything and everywhere. They should separate their whiteness from the rest of their being by painting their faces brown when going out in public and only eating rice and curry. It is only fair I come to this conclusion from the racisim I've suffered and witnessed in my short and rather unadventurous life. It makes no difference to me that most white people may not actually behave in this way, because it is only important that I explore the most extreme views and then apply my conclusion uniformly to the whole lot.

Are you talking about Turkey again when you know nothing about it? It is indeed the Muslim aim to have a shariah state to protect the Muslims. The problem with what you're saying is that you don't know what you're objecting to.
Its a lot safer for you to walk in certain parts of London that it is for me. I deplore any racism you have faced but we all experience it depending on the location. I can assure you I have, simply by my accent. I cant understand the constant desire for Muslims to want to emigrate to countries where their is no sharia, at all. Many third generation Muslims can afford to return to their fathers land, rich, but apart from the occasional holiday would not dream of it. When you talk of sharia it is exclusive, it does not account for other faiths or adjust its laws accordingly. No ones stopping Muslims from creating this Utopian state, go for it, if there is the will, then it should happen. Funny it has not happened for six centuries.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 12:43:24