The aims of Aliens - Only for believers

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

GHOST phil

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 08:38 am
@xris,
Zetherin wrote:

Well, logically, from what we can see through our own genetic manipulation of things, we usually have a purpose. For example, we have vegetative genetic manipulation to control and utilize different fruits and vegetables - we can improve upon the natural nutrition content. We also work with genetic manipulation of rats (and arguably apes) for scientific research. So if another, more intelligent species, were genetically manipulating us, is it not fair to say that perhaps there is a reason? That we may be an experiment of sorts? I don't know the reason, I was hoping you did.

Well, my theory encompasses the idea of us being an Alien experiment, I have stated earlier what I think the goals of their experiment are:
GHOST wrote:

OK, so here is my conclusion, my thoughts on why they are doing this whole thing, what their goals are, and what will happen at the end of this time limit.

They found Earth full of life when they developed the technology to explore the depths of the universe. As I said, they gave the ape a slighly modified body and brain, they probably chose the ape because it was most similar to themselves, and they could see the potential, so they modified the ape, and now it was self-aware, it was a species totally different from the original ape, it was the human. So the human began to civilize, colonize, develop communities, technology and the such. Now, the Aliens had a goal in mind from the moment the created the "human". Not only would they find it interesting and informative, to study us, but they wanted us to achieve greatness in a given time, greatness in the form of understanding, truth, and real cosmic truth comes in the forms of philosophical, metaphysical and spiritual understanding, we must rid ourselves of the materialistic and conditioned views we hold, we must become aware of our higher selves, our souls, our spirituality, we must also rid our selves of war, crime, anger, violence, arrogance and greed, we must step up a level and come together as a species, we must become something they feel safe they can release into the universe, we must become a species they can respect and admire, we must become a species they can be proud of. Now, they figure if we can't do it in a certain time, which we are not, they are going to need to intervene, they will let the catastrophic events of 2012 happen, but they will only save those who they feel deserve to be saved, it will be like a cleansing process, they will rid our species of the undesirable part of the population which, will be most of it, they will let those who are saved in on a few important facts, and after the events which only start on 2012, and slowly build up from there, have passed, they will place the saved back on Earth. It will be like a kick in the behind, they will enable us to gain a huge evolutionary advancement, and so they continue studying and waiting, until will can be released into the wild, free from our zoo, and zoo keepers.

Well, the actual goal of this thread was to try and determine why Aliens visit Earth, assuming they do exist and do visit Earth. My assumption is that we are an experiment of some type, and this experiment utilizes highly philosophical/metaphysical/spiritual methodology, goals and analysis. I am yet to hear any other ideas or philosophies on this subject, whether it adds to or adjusts my theory, or is a whole new and different theory. The only thing happening here has been arguments, skepticism over Alien existence, and close-mindedness. The only constructive conversation has been between myself and Pusyphus, with Xiris starting to implement some critical and philosophical thinking into the conversation lately.
xris wrote:
These debates should be discussing the core issues and not the fringe opinions that make serious claims without any evidence . I would rather we asked the question do we actually see these unexplained occurrences as delusional or explainable in a more scientific manner.It was brought to my attention these sightings sometimes occurring just before earthquake activity. Does this tell us the strains felt by the earth manifest itself in some highly charged electrical phenomena created by this strain.To just try and say they are not such and such ignores the facts, we are not asking in a more objective manner.Both sides become entrenched in a tit for tat dialogue.They may well be aliens or a natural activity but till we both keep an open mind it will not be resolved.The simple fact is we see things we cant explain, they are not model planes or Venus in decent nor are they for certain little green men trying to change our gene pool.

Your right, it could be any number of natural phenomena we have yet to explain, but because all the scientists in the world have yet to explain it, I don't think we will figure it out, and it wouldn't be philosophy anyway, it would be science, hence one of the reasons my other thread debating Alien existence was closed. Now who says they are green? It's usually pale white/grey, but anyway, looking at all the other evidence, such as actual face to face contact with these entities claimed by a lot of people, and the hundreds of extremely intelligent, highly credible, highly stable, high ranking, highly respectable, and high status people from America alone, who claim Aliens exist, and the Government has known for a long time, just give a lot more validity to the UFO theory, and not some natural phenomena that every scientist on the planet is unable to explain.

xris

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 08:54 am
@GHOST phil,
Give me your best bit of evidence with the most credible witness ? please..Its not that dont i believe you but i have never found one that could stand up in court.I find certain claims are lumped together and we end up with nothing at all.I find it a total enigma, on one side i find close friends who have seen strange things like inquisitive floating lights in local quarries and we have no idea what they are and on the other outrageous claims that people have travelled to Venus with their captives..Is it philosophy? it could be if it was a human experience that requires analogy.

GHOST phil

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 09:35 am
@xris,
xris wrote:
Give me your best bit of evidence with the most credible witness ? please..Its not that dont i believe you but i have never found one that could stand up in court.I find certain claims are lumped together and we end up with nothing at all.I find it a total enigma, on one side i find close friends who have seen strange things like inquisitive floating lights in local quarries and we have no idea what they are and on the other outrageous claims that people have travelled to Venus with their captives..Is it philosophy? it could be if it was a human experience that requires analogy.

The following links are the two parts of the 2 hour DVD version of "The Disclosure Project", yes, I know that's a while, but it is REALLY good. Make sure you take note of who these people are. They VERY, VERY CREDIBLE, TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE PEOPLE. EDIT: Download them if you must, they are good to have (I'm assuming you know how to do this). Anyway, I will hear your opinions tomorrow, I'm real tired, and my eyes are popping out of my head. :shocked:

Part 1 - The Disclosure Project - Two-hour Disclosure Witness Testimony DVD 1of2
Part 2 - The Disclosure Project - Two-hour Disclosure Witness Testimony DVD 2of2

xris

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 01:58 pm
@GHOST phil,
Pretty hard to criticise except in the translation of the information.I must add that like "the cat in the box" quantum states that we should be seeing aliens everywhere but we scoff at the idea in reality.My problem is the gullible believers are just as dangerous as the scoffers who masquerade as sceptics. The evidence is there but what is the truth?Its an intriguing subject and how the scoffers can ignore it with regular indifference ill never know.

Pusyphus

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 02:28 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST wrote:
Your right, it could be any number of natural phenomena we have yet to explain, but because all the scientists in the world have yet to explain it, I don't think we will figure it out, and it wouldn't be philosophy anyway, it would be science, hence one of the reasons my other thread debating Alien existence was closed. Now who says they are green? It's usually pale white/grey, but anyway, looking at all the other evidence, such as actual face to face contact with these entities claimed by a lot of people, and the hundreds of extremely intelligent, highly credible, highly stable, high ranking, highly respectable, and high status people from America alone, who claim Aliens exist, and the Government has known for a long time, just give a lot more validity to the UFO theory, and not some natural phenomena that every scientist on the planet is unable to explain.

Scientists have the same information as anyone else. So far, there haven't been too many explanations proposed. If there are others, I'd love to hear them. But, what we have is:

[INDENT]1. They're here because they are curious - very unlikely because of the assumptions that anyone would undoubtedly make about the ramifications of their conspicuousness. What would be more likely is that many separate ET civilizations have stumbled upon earth in the past, and have opted to move on for some reason. What could that reason be? There is an indication though, based on the enormous land sketches in South America, that life tends to "evolve" into distinct categories (i.e. arthropods, bipeds, winged creatures, etc.).

2. They're here for "scientific" study - simply not realistic, since the fair assumption is that they would already know what results to expect. It's just too pointless.

3. They control the earth for their gain - most likely, because we see evidence that intelligent beings tend to do that all the time.
[/INDENT] Anything else?

Zetherin

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 03:08 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
These debates should be discussing the core issues and not the fringe opinions that make serious claims without any evidence .I would rather we asked the question do we actually see these unexplained occurrences as delusional or explainable in a more scientific manner.It was brought to my attention these sightings sometimes occurring just before earthquake activity. Does this tell us the strains felt by the earth manifest itself in some highly charged electrical phenomena created by this strain.To just try and say they are not such and such ignores the facts, we are not asking in a more objective manner.Both sides become entrenched in a tit for tat dialogue.They may well be aliens or a natural activity but till we both keep an open mind it will not be resolved.The simple fact is we see things we cant explain, they are not model planes or Venus in decent nor are they for certain little green men trying to change our gene pool.

Really, xris, this is your stance? This is exactly what I've been trying to articulate previously. Definitely there was a big misunderstanding between us.

I hope the discussion continues in the manner you specified, lest it be what we were encountering earlier...

xris

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 03:46 pm
@Zetherin,
Lets hope so zeth ...I am bothered by the videos just linked. I dont know whether to believe them all, some of them or none of them. Why is it i cant find a reasonable response in the media or in the scientific world without finding entrenched views. I cant investigate major Jones who is supposed to have worked for the CIA and claims to have seen aliens.I am at the mercy of the web how do we extract fact from fiction..If a small portion of them are true its mind boggling, if they are lies why is there not more said about their claims.

Welshie

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 03:56 pm
@GHOST phil,
I've not read through everything that's been said in this discussion.

Assuming that aliens exist and that they are visiting us, still gives us alot to discuss on who/what the aliens actually are, although I guess that's the purpose of this section...

I know that there are ancient stories of encounters with mythical beings, such as elves, that bear MUCH resemblance to accounts of encounters with aliens.
Of course it's obvious that aliens may well have visited our ancients aswell, and that they could not comprehend the possibility of aliens, and therefore called them more naive terms, like elves.

I wonder if many people consider the possibility that they ARE elves, and it is our modern mind that is too stubborn to accept the possibility, and so calls them aliens.

Or what if they are something else entirely?

Pusyphus

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 04:01 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
Lets hope so zeth ...I am bothered by the videos just linked. I dont know whether to believe them all, some of them or none of them. Why is it i cant find a reasonable response in the media or in the scientific world without finding entrenched views. I cant investigate major Jones who is supposed to have worked for the CIA and claims to have seen aliens.I am at the mercy of the web how do we extract fact from fiction..If a small portion of them are true its mind boggling, if they are lies why is there not more said about their claims.

Figure it out...

Zetherin

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 05:25 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:

This is what I meant earlier when I was refuting GHOST's claims that the videos posted were "evidence". They are not. This doesn't mean that aliens do not exist, or that everyone is lying, but it is as you say: How can we extract fact from fiction? It seems to me that if one were to truly investigate this matter, there would need to be ardent evaluation of the source of these claims. As you note, the internet, just like another other medium for communication, can be skewed to a desired end.

Spouting off hypotheticals concerning "The aims of aliens" will get us nowhere, as these are fantastical conjurations - which was my dispute. With that said, what is the next logical, intelligent step that will allow us to progress in this matter philosophically?

Pusyphus wrote:
Figure it out...

Actually, we're all trying to figure it out. Do you have any good suggestions for how we can go about this without sticking our heads up our asses?

Pusyphus

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 06:35 pm
@Zetherin,
How much more information would the skeptic need before he or she was able to pull his or her head out of his or her ass?

Does that video appear to be made of people who want some sort of credit for their fabrications?

Just keep asking questions. Don't give up. If videos like this were hoaxed to justify some military advantage, then try to define what that advantage would be. We're all ears.

When we can hypothetically eliminate the highly unlikely, then we are in a better position to evaluate life more objectively. What are you afraid of?

Zetherin

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 10:10 pm
@Pusyphus,
Pusyphus wrote:
When we can hypothetically eliminate the highly unlikely, then we are in a better position to evaluate life more objectively. What are you afraid of?

I completely agree. I'm not sure if you were asking about my fear, if the question was intended to be general, or if the question was intended to just be rhetorical. For the record, I don't fear truth, and this is illustrated if you'd like to read the majority of my postings.

As for the matter at hand, I don't feel I can really answer your questions, which is why I said what I said in the first place. Do you have any ideas concerning the matter?

GHOST phil

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 10:27 pm
@xris,
Pusyphus wrote:

Does that video appear to be made of people who want some sort of credit for their fabrications?

As I have stated, these people risk their jobs, future employment, extreme ridicule, skepticism and mockery, their respect, rankings and status, and looking like absolute nuts, and all because they feel the truth must be disclosed, all because they want to help man kind, and this is what they get in return?
Pusyphus wrote:

Just keep asking questions. Don't give up. If videos like this were hoaxed to justify some military advantage, then try to define what that advantage would be. We're all ears.
Yes, I would love to hear a reason as to why these people have come forward with such "bizarre" sounding testimony, risking so much. I also find it unfair that the general population is ignored, and only until people like this come forward, do things start to become more serious. Here are some statistics I found:
UFO RESEARCH QUEENSLAND | ARTICLES

Alberta UFO - UFO Statistics
xris wrote:
Do you think the scientific community, and the media are going supply, open ended, unbiased, and unentrenched views? I found a good link in another thread yesterday, although I understand the entrenchment goes both ways, I found this a good read: http://amasci.com/pathsk2.txt There isn't much more to know, these people have said what they have said, and it's up to you to make a conclusion. One witnesses testimony, even of the average Joe, in a court of law, is enough to send a person to death, well, not in Australia, we don't have the death penalty.Smile

EDIT: BTW, don't you just love Dr Greer's head movements, the emotion, classic! Also Xris, what do you find mind boggling, if even some of these claims were true? Explain to me your thoughts, and I will see if I can make sense of some things for you.:a-ok:
Welshie wrote:

I know that there are ancient stories of encounters with mythical beings, such as elves, that bear MUCH resemblance to accounts of encounters with aliens.
Of course it's obvious that aliens may well have visited our ancients aswell, and that they could not comprehend the possibility of aliens, and therefore called them more naive terms, like elves.

I wonder if many people consider the possibility that they ARE elves, and it is our modern mind that is too stubborn to accept the possibility, and so calls them aliens.

Or what if they are something else entirely?

As long as they are some sort of intelligent being, it doesn't matter, they are an extraterrestrial intelligence, hence being of Alien nature. We are not trying to figure out if they are mammals, insects, reptiles, elves, fairies, goblins, angels, or what ever, the point is, they are an intelligent being of some sort, who cares what we call them, we aren't sure what they are, so we call them Extraterrestrial intelligence's, assuming they are not of terrestrial origin, and are intelligent.

GHOST phil

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 12:59 am
@GHOST phil,
Since the Disclosure project DVD can't contain all the testimony, and I only gave links to the 2 hour version, anyone that found the testimonies in the videos interesting, can read most of them in the zip file I have attached, their is still a lot of great testimony and great people to hear from.Smile
The following list contains the sections I have supplied, and the people who testify in these sections:

Testimony that Explains the Secrecy
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)
"Dr. B"
Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps
Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)
Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official
Larry Warren: US Air Force, Security Officer
Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army
Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace Employee
Officer Alan Godfrey: British Police
Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force
Ms. Donna Hare: NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: DIA Official
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Glen Dennis: NM UFO Crash Witness
Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Dr. Roberto Pinotti: Italian UFO expert
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
John Callahan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations
Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller
Franklin Carter: US Navy Radar Technician
Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot
Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot
Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller
Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications

Radar and Pilot Cases
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Michael W. Smith: US Air Force
Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller,
Dr. Richard Haines
Mr. Franklin Carter: US Navy
Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot
Sgt. Robert Blazina (ret.)
Lieutenant Frederick Marshall Fox: US Navy (ret.)
Captain Massimo Poggi
Lt. Bob Walker: US Army
Mr. Don Bockelman: US Army

SAC/Nuke
Captain Robert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
Mr. James Kopf: US Navy/ National Security Agency
Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki, US Air Force
Staff Sergeant Stoney Campbell: US Air Force

Government Insiders/ NASA/ Deep Insiders
Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown: US Air Force (ret.), October
Dr. Carol Rosin
"Dr. B."
Lance Corporal John Weygandt: U.S. Marine Corps,
Major A. Filer III: U.S. Air Force
Mr. Nick Pope: British Ministry Of Defense
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force,
Captain Lori Rehfeldt
Sergeant Clifford Stone: United States Army
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force,
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/NRO Operative (ret.)
Mr. Don Phillips: Lockheed Skunkworks, USAF, and CIA Contractor
Captain Bill Uhouse: US Marine Corps (ret.)
Lieutenant Colonel John Williams: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Don Johnson
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace, December 2000
British Police Officer Alan Godfrey
Mr. Gordon Creighton: Former British Foreign Service Official
Sergeant Karl Wolfe: US Air Force
Donna Hare: Former NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
Mr. Harland Bentley: US Army
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer,
Dr. Alfred Webre: Senior Policy Analyst Stanford Research Institute
Denise McKenzie: Former SAIC employee
Mr. Paul H. Utz
Colonel Phillip J. Corso, Sr.: US Army (ret.)
Mr. Glen Dennis
Lieutenant Walter Haut: US Navy
Buck Sergeant Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Mr. Dan Willis: US Navy
Dr. Roberto Pinotti

EDIT: Added - Technology/Science
Mr. Mark McCandlish: US Air Force
Professor Paul Czysz
Dr. Hal Puthoff
David Hamilton: Department of Energy
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden: US Army (ret)
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. Paul La Violette
Mr. Fred Threlfall: Royal Canadian Air Force
Dr. Ted Loder

PM me if you want the entire PDF "Executive Summary of the Disclosure Project Briefing Document". It also contains pages of scanned Government documents, and the following:

# Implications
[INDENT] # A Brief Summary
# Environment
# Society and World Poverty
# World Peace and Security
[/INDENT] # Understanding UFO Secrecy
[INDENT] # Introduction
# In the Beginning
# A Current Estimate
# The Webs We Weave
[/INDENT] # Summary of Recommended Actions
[INDENT] # Press and Public Actions
# Congressional Actions
# Military Actions
# Scientific Community Actions
# Recommended Actions for the President of the US[/INDENT]

Joe

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 01:36 am
@GHOST phil,
YouTube - Project Camelot Interviews Richard Hoagland - Part 1 of 3

YouTube - Project Camelot Interviews Richard Hoagland - Part 2 of 3

GHOST phil

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 01:56 am
@Joe,
Where's part 3? I know where it is, lol, I'll download all 3 right now if you reckon they are good? Are they as good as Bob Dean? Thanks for showing me Project Camelot as well!Smile

xris

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 04:53 am
@GHOST phil,
Im trying to be honest here and formulate my opinions in that tone. I dont need to be told to drag my head out from my rear thank you.I see a video and peoples names displayed on a screen in front of me making at times really weird claims about the US government making flying saucers that can travel as fast as light. Now dont you think i should be sceptical ?

A pilot seeing strange lights, yes OK it maybe a ufo..An air force general saying ive seen alien bodies , who is this guy can you collaborate he is who says he is and who else was there when he saw them?If you need to convince the sceptics you have to be certain that you can prove these accounts. I believe a lot of this evidence has been removed from the original dvd as it was proven to be lie so should i be sceptical? I have in the past taken what i read as gospel but later on i have been amazed that it was all lies, so i now need to be sure before i say gee thats amazing.

Joe this Richard Hoagland is a wind bag ,what he claims about the face on mars is hog wash. This where i become annoyed that every dam thing that is claimed about NASA the governments , free power and all the other razzmatazz detracts from the real honest stories. I think those who push these extreme views are the real conspirators they are the ones who are stopping the real truth from being explored.

GHOST phil

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 07:32 am
@xris,
xris wrote:
Joe this Richard Hoagland is a wind bag ,what he claims about the face on mars is hog wash. This where i become annoyed that every dam thing that is claimed about NASA the governments , free power and all the other razzmatazz detracts from the real honest stories. I think those who push these extreme views are the real conspirators they are the ones who are stopping the real truth from being explored.

I totally agree, it is these people that make the truth hard to pull from all the lies.

xris wrote:
Im trying to be honest here and formulate my opinions in that tone. I dont need to be told to drag my head out from my rear thank you.I see a video and peoples names displayed on a screen in front of me making at times really weird claims about the US government making flying saucers that can travel as fast as light. Now dont you think i should be sceptical ?
Who wouldn't? I certainly was a big skeptic until the evidence kept mounting, and mounting, and mounting, until I could no longer deny it. I thought we were the first intelligent life in the universe, that we were in the lead. Like Pusyphus said, some people will accept no amount of evidence, and if this were any other puzzle, it would have been solved a long time ago. Again, I say, it's not that the Government covers every last bit of evidence,it's that we deny every last bit of evidence.

xris wrote:

A pilot seeing strange lights, yes OK it maybe a ufo..An air force general saying ive seen alien bodies , who is this guy can you collaborate he is who says he is and who else was there when he saw them?If you need to convince the sceptics you have to be certain that you can prove these accounts. I believe a lot of this evidence has been removed from the original dvd as it was proven to be lie so should i be sceptical? I have in the past taken what i read as gospel but later on i have been amazed that it was all lies, so i now need to be sure before i say gee thats amazing.
Funny how when someone sees strange lights, you consider it as truth, but when someone says they have seen Aliens you become a lot more skeptical, which is fair, but could it be because these strange lights could possibly be explained as natural phenomena, which you really hope is the case, but Aliens are Aliens, and for some reason, you refuse to compute this (just a question:whistling:)? Also, nothing was pulled from the DVD's, they just used the best testimony, do you think they would fit 450 witness testimonies onto 4 hours of film (the version I gave was obviously only the two hour version). Plus, the others only restate the same thing in different ways, from what they have experienced, and to this day, nothing said by any of them has been proven right or wrong...until we find that the Government is/isn't hiding advanced technologies such as free energy, and until we prove that Aliens do/don't exist, and until we prove that there are/aren't structures on the Moon/Mars, 99% of these peoples testimonies will remain unproven. I guarantee you, search the entire internet, these people are who they say they are, I even found a NASA page which said it was perfectly legit, but made some wild claims which have nothing to do with science. Typical BS - Is the Disclosure Project real? The group is headed up by St Ask an Astrobiologist NASA Astrobiology. BTW, I believe these structures on the Moon are made in axactly the same way as the UFO's, causing them to remain invisible, but still able to change wave-state, which is why you often hear of massive structures appearing and dissapearing, and what's this about spots on Mars releasing enough heat to match that of some major American city? Is there any vadility to this?

xris

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 07:51 am
@GHOST phil,
Ghost you dont hear what my family say about me or you would not accuse me of not wanting to believe.I can believe if the evidence is sound, i can believe that governments can manipulate the truth but i cant believe we have these layers of truth that can be hidden one from the other. I cant believe a government that is so opposed to the reliance of ME oil and is fighting wars to obtain it would be so against free power. It would transform american economy , it would save the world from green house gases it would stop weather dominating our future lives..Sorry free energy plants miles underground and flying saucers made by humans that can fly at light speed nnnnoooo its too much.I believe in the possibility of aliens visiting us, whatever that means, but this other stuff... sorry a giant step for me..I have listened and heard their witness some are convincing others very convincing and lots i dont believe..

Aedes

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 08:02 am
@GHOST phil,
GHOST -- I've been to the tops of Mauna Kea and Haleakala in Hawai'i, where you will find some of the largest collections of telescopes in existence. This photo I took a couple years ago on Mauna Kea.

To my knowledge none of these telescopes are leased / owned / operated by NASA or any other agent of the government except insofar as the summit space is leased from the University of Hawai'i.

The telescopes are all operated by universities, and individual researchers and research groups buy time on the telescopes.

So with all these poor academicians up there at 14,000 feet trying to discover something interesting to become famous, using the best technology we have, why is it that the footage of flying saucers comes from people on the ground using a camcorder they picked up at Best Buy?

http://www.pbase.com/drpablo74/image/103906854.jpg

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:58:13