Why do you not?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Night Ripper

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 08:48 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;173368 wrote:
Nor did I say so.

It sounds like it. If someone commits suicide they are not encouraging other people to commit suicide. Why would they be? If I cheat on my partner am I encouraging other people to cheat on theirs? I may be setting a bad example but that's all.

mark noble

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 08:55 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;173364 wrote:
1 of the bad things about suicide, is it will inspire others to do the same, those who only have a tempoary depression, will do it out of despair, where they might do a full recovery and live their life happily after a recovery, therefore I consider suicide a immense bad things, which rightfully is outlawed.

Hi Hexhammer,

I agree, 22 teenagers and 5 adults comitted suicide last year in a town near me. All were linked to the first suicide and the subsequent deaths thereof. It was almost a trend, so I can see exactly how these things can spiral out of control.

Have a great day.

Mark...

---------- Post added 06-05-2010 at 04:02 PM ----------

Night Ripper;173373 wrote:
It sounds like it. If someone commits suicide they are not encouraging other people to commit suicide. Why would they be? If I cheat on my partner am I encouraging other people to cheat on theirs? I may be setting a bad example but that's all.

Hi Nightripper,

Those who admire you, me, whoever, are, indeed, likely to mimic the actions of said respectee. You may not be encouraging intentionally, but you are setting a precedent, that some may (who perceive you as wise) follow.
I wouldn't blame you for their actions, though I wouldn't trust you either - Because you're a cheat.

Have a lovely day, sir.

Mark...

cluckk

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 09:28 am
@sometime sun,
Quote:
Original Post by HexHammer.
Poor basic analytic skills.

That's ok, you'll get better with practice.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:25:30