The United Way

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MJA

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 10:10 am
@manored,
One can only try,
One can lead a horse to water but One cannot make him drink.
As One can lead another to truth, but One cannot make him true.
Truth is self-evident; truth is entirerly up to you.
Equal can help you along the Way.
The answer you seek is you.
Be equal, be One, be true, be you,

=
MJA

manored

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 10:13 am
@MJA,
If there is no answer to that question, there is no reason to follow your way. I am sorry, but I will stick to my belief into the pluzzing infinity.

hirukai

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 07:18 pm
@MJA,
"One can only try,
Be equal, be One, be true, be you"
by MJA... a good gospel

but that idea was said long time ago by Jesus, it was the main idea of Jesus about God.

Do not look truth outside truth is inside you, God is in YOU... faith, follow your way your logical reasons are thifferent to the logical reasons of the reason.

do you know what is faith? what indeed is faith?

Carpe Diem et Memento Mori

MJA

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2009 07:38 pm
@hirukai,
hirukai wrote:
"One can only try,
Be equal, be One, be true, be you" by MJA... a good gospel

but that idea was said long time ago by Jesus, it was the main idea of Jesus about God.

Do not look truth outside truth is inside you, God is in YOU... faith, follow your way your logical reasons are thifferent to the logical reasons of the reason.

do you know what is faith? what indeed is faith?

Thanks for your thoughts,

God is All. Inside, outside, Oneself, yourself, myself, nature, the universe ,All.
Faith you ask? I have faith that One day All will know the truth, be the truth, live the truth, and All will be equal, One and free.
I have faith in this truth, and the truth of Oneness is the Way.

=
MJA

Zetherin

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 12:42 am
@MJA,
MJA wrote:
Thanks for your thoughts,

God is All. Inside, outside, Oneself, yourself, myself, nature, the universe ,All.
Faith you ask? I have faith that One day All will know the truth, be the truth, live the truth, and All will be equal, One and free.
I have faith in this truth, and the truth of Oneness is the Way.

=
MJA

What about those beings that cannot rationalize on a sophisticated (comparatively to humans) level? Are they also included in this truth?

Are you only speaking of humans?

MJA

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 08:00 am
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:
What about those beings that cannot rationalize on a sophisticated (comparatively to humans) level? Are they also included in this truth?

Are you only speaking of humans?

Equality is the infinitely Universal truth of us All no matter the differences One measures or sees.
As the lion's tail is the lion, we are equally the universe of All.
All is equal All is One; the lion, the universe, you and me.
Truth is,

=
MJA

hirukai

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 09:28 pm
@MJA,
Hi MJA...

do you try to say that God can change the problems of Men?
do you try to say that we all can manipulate God?
do you try to say that indeed there is another life after death?

are you selling that truth? that truth cannot be selling, from the unknown nobody have came back so that is the hope of every man in his existance and it become in a manipulated way to control the reason of man, and nobody knows anything after death. On the other hand, if god is manipuated by his creatures, he lose perfection, and he only would stay reducted to energy, that energy which all of us know but do not confuse, that energy concived as not begining nor end, it only changes, that concept of energy is wrong. That energy has a begining and an end... of course it isn't God. Do you ant to prove it? be pacient, think a lot, say what you want to say, you and everybody are going to know it, but not yet, not yet.

if someone follows my ideas, he could put an end to the oldest conception of energy and of course he is going to realizes that God is not that energy, althought human in his vanity feels himself as part of him who can feel his energy and with the whole intention to like God, doing the good thing. But good and the evil do not exist. Harmony is in the whole universe, but the harmony between body and mind is not problem of God, it is problem of Human Being...

greetings

MJA

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 10:50 pm
@hirukai,
hirukai wrote:
Hi MJA...

do you try to say that God can change the problems of Men?
do you try to say that we all can manipulate God?
do you try to say that indeed there is another life after death?

are you selling that truth? that truth cannot be selling, from the unknown nobody have came back so that is the hope of every man in his existance and it become in a manipulated way to control the reason of man, and nobody knows anything after death. On the other hand, if god is manipuated by his creatures, he lose perfection, and he only would stay reducted to energy, that energy which all of us know but do not confuse, that energy concived as not begining nor end, it only changes, that concept of energy is wrong. That energy has a begining and an end... of course it isn't God. Do you ant to prove it? be pacient, think a lot, say what you want to say, you and everybody are going to know it, but not yet, not yet.

if someone follows my ideas, he could put an end to the oldest conception of energy and of course he is going to realizes that God is not that energy, althought human in his vanity feels himself as part of him who can feel his energy and with the whole intention to like God, doing the good thing. But good and the evil do not exist. Harmony is in the whole universe, but the harmony between body and mind is not problem of God, it is problem of Human Being...

greetings

The problem is inequity Hirukai, and the solution is equality.
Equalty is perfect harmony, the balance point, the point of infinite truth.
Then perfect harmony is the equitable nature of God. God is One, One = All.
Equality is the perfect solution for mankind to attain the Oneness of God.

=
MJA

Aedes

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:01 pm
@MJA,
MJA,

I find the idea of lack of oneness to be one of the most beautiful things in the world. Because it allows me to look at all people, all places, all instances, as special and sublime unto themselves.

I'm a believer in solidarity. But I'm not a believer in oneness. It's an ugly, isolating concept to me. The idea of this nearly meditative oneness is something I've found extremely cold having visited both Catholic and Japanese Buddhist monasteries.

Zetherin

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:09 pm
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
MJA,

I find the idea of lack of oneness to be one of the most beautiful things in the world. Because it allows me to look at all people, all places, all instances, as special and sublime unto themselves.

I'm a believer in solidarity. But I'm not a believer in oneness. It's an ugly, isolating concept to me. The idea of this nearly meditative oneness is something I've found extremely cold having visited both Catholic and Japanese Buddhist monasteries.

This is what I was trying to express earlier -- this is the feeling I also get when I think of this "One", "Equality", mentioned here.

MJA

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:13 pm
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
MJA,

I saw the ocean as myself not long ago, and have never seen anything more profoundly beautuful than that. The power and beauty of the ocean was not a reflection of me, but rather the unity or Oneness of me.
Practicing equality allowed me to be and see the beautiful truth of us All.
Try it, it might change the way you see.

=
MJA

Aedes

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:20 pm
@MJA,
MJA;51916 wrote:
I saw the ocean as myself not long ago, and have never seen anything more profoundly beautuful than that. The power and beauty of the ocean was not a reflection of me, but rather the unity or Oneness of me.
That sounds like a very profound experience. But what you're experiencing deep down is not Oneness -- rather, it's an overwhelming sense of coming face to face with the sublime. Oneness is your interpretation of it. That's wonderful that you see it so ecstatically, but it's not necessarily generalizable. The ocean can be a vast other as well, and that thought can be just as moving.

MJA wrote:
Try it, it might change the way you see.
I've tried it all.

Zetherin

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2009 11:31 pm
@MJA,
I'm curious, MJA, how do you feel when you see multiple, small, murky puddles, instead of one, large, beautiful ocean?

MJA

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 12:14 am
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:
I'm curious, MJA, how do you feel when you see multiple, small, murky puddles, instead of one, large, beautiful ocean?

The universe is the unity of Oneness; a drop of water, a murky puddle, a river, an ocean, or you and me.

&

The awareness of nature's true equality, the unity of All is the infinite height or sublimeness of perfection. God is that Way too.

Oh to be One!

=
MJA

Aedes

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 06:50 am
@MJA,
I think a yet better example is how we feel when we see hostility and violence -- whether within nature or human against human.

hirukai

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 01:20 pm
@MJA,
hi MJA...

as far as this point you don't have answer to my questions... can we all, eveyone manipulate the enrgy? or we do not have to do anything, our essence itself is able to do such a thing with no consciousness neither intention?

MJA

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 02:07 pm
@hirukai,
hirukai wrote:
hi MJA...

as far as this point you don't have answer to my questions... can we all, eveyone manipulate the enrgy? or we do not have to do anything, our essence itself is able to do such a thing with no consciousness neither intention?

Hi H, Good question.

Until mankind knows and lives the truth of equality, we will continue going the manipulatively wrong Way. Truth will right the wrongs, and All as is Nature will Oneday be free.

What can One do to help?

Practice equality wherever and whenever One can.
Equal is the united Way to go.

=
MJA

Icon

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 02:34 pm
@MJA,
Long ago I found myself face to face with enlightenment. I was on the cusp and I could feel it. My meditations got to the point where time and the physical realm had no meaning and I could slip in and out of my perception of myself at a whim. I saw all things in their true light and could feel a connection with everything in existence. I could control the energies in my body and harness the power of of the unified self to resolve hunger, weariness and pain. Life was complete bliss. I needed nothing, wanted even less and was content with whatever came down the road.

But something occurred to me. Something which brought me back. Enlightenment is not beautiful and is not amazing in the same way that this world is beautiful and amazing. So, I made a vow.
Having found the way to enlightenment, I will sit upon it and wait. I will hold it until the day that it is right for me to find it. That day will be the day that I tire of the beauty in this world. Not al things are equal. If that were true then you would have the same awe over a muddy puddle as you do the deepest ocean and you would have so little concern for yourself that you would no longer need food or water to survive. It is the inequality in this world which is fascinating. It is the difference and distinction between all things which holds beauty. To be one with everything is not the true goal of the enlightened. The true goal of the enlightened is to understand the beauty which comes from everything. I do not understand it all yet and that is why I have chosen the path of the physical world. I want to see the beauty which surrounds me and I want to experience it and then, when I have accomlished that, I want to take my experiences into the next stage of existence.

This is a fraction of what I learned from enlightenment. Another thing I learned is that the Way that you reference with such joy and faith, is nothing you could possibly understand. to think you understand it is to immediately admit that you do not. You see, the teachings of the Tao Te Ching and the Hua Hu Ching and the 7 Taoist Masters all explain that the Way can never be comprehended. If you had actually done your research and stepped away from your ego then you might have been able to see that. The very reason that you can't understand it is because it is not something which you can use words to describe. It is something beyond words.

"As soon as you define Beauty, you also define what it is to be Ugly" ~ Tao Te Ching.

Read this passage. Think about it. The purpose of the Tao is to get down to true nature and to remove all these classifications. In order to explain the Tao, you have to classify it so it can be put into language. To put it into language is to immediately destroy it. Your theory on onesness is not even a fraction of the understanding which comes with the true way. The only way to truly know the way is to ascend to it. To remove the physical world, the self and the memory of all you know. When you get there, you'll understand that you cannot understand. Right now, you are showing yourself to be a fool. You are showing yourself to be naive and egotistical about what you think you know. The more you talk about it, the farther away you will get from it. The more you "know" about it, the less you understand it. THAT is the essence of the Way. THAT is the understanding of the Tao. When you find the true Way, you will understand why you understand nothing. Until then, you are nothing more than a self proclaimed holy man similar to the Christian stories of the Anti-Christ. (biblical reference, not common understanding)

I urge you to dive deeper, read more, go to a taoist temple, do all you can to understand. I urge you to try harder and instead of stopping at a mere literal understanding. I can quote books all day long, but to understand is beyond what language can tell.

Zetherin

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 02:46 pm
@MJA,
Icon, and I've reiterated this almost a month ago on this site:

Zetherin wrote:
This coincides with Pyrrho's 3-point skeptical philosophy:

1.) Nothing exists.
2.) If it did, we couldn't know it.
3.) If we knew it, we couldn't communicate it.

For to communicate "Nothing", to truly become enlightened, one must transcend this consciousness. Rid ourselves of all human foibles - emotion of any kind, logic of any kind, and not even live through a culmination of sequential experiences. We would just be. And even when we knew, we wouldn't really know in the sense that we're thinking; it would be noncommunicable. Because once we knew, we would just be.

Icon

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 02:48 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin wrote:
Icon, and I've reiterated this almost a month ago on this site:

yes... But my post was longer Razz

LoL

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:21:35