The aims of Aliens - Only for believers

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

xris

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 09:27 am
@Zetherin,
Oh dear we are not proceeding very far..Is there consensus that we have the possibility of alien craft visitng us?only possible now, not for sure...

GHOST phil

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 09:36 am
@xris,
xris wrote:
Oh dear we are not proceeding very far..Is there consensus that we have the possibility of alien craft visitng us?only possible now, not for sure...

Did I say it was 100% impossible they aren't visiting us...stop putting words in my mouth xris! :brickwall: It's the required assumption of this conversation!
EDIT: I will not be contributing to anything that debates Alien existence, I'm done, it is pointless, as you should all see, and my thread is not the place, I'm tired, I will talk tomorrow, hopefully in reply to some constructive input.Smile

Zetherin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 10:00 am
@GHOST phil,
GHOST wrote:
Did I say it was 100% impossible they aren't visiting us...stop putting words in my mouth xris! :brickwall: It's the required assumption of this conversation!

How is it the required assumption of the conversation if it's not assumed 100% possible?!

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Theaetetus

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 10:17 am
@GHOST phil,
If there was abnormal mutation of human DNA then why do humans share over 95% of their DNA with chimpanzees?

Aedes

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 10:24 am
@GHOST phil,
Ghost, if you had any idea how much unnecessary nonfunctional genetic trash is in our genome, including some sloppy mechanisms to shove the trash to the curb, it would become clear that no one would engineer us even if they could. They would have done a much better job.

Furthermore, as Theatetus mentioned, we have a great deal of genetic homology with animals that bear a close phylogenic relationship to us. But even if you look at NON relatives among the species on earth, there are some genes we share even with plants, fungi, protozoa, and bacteria. Not just some genes, but many genes. And the proportion of the genetic homology is directly related to our evolutionary distance from them. In other words, the only argument that has any logical soundness requires that said aliens gave earth the primordial soup, but then left evolution alone thereafter.

Zetherin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 11:10 am
@Aedes,
Aedes wrote:
Ghost, if you had any idea how much unnecessary nonfunctional genetic trash is in our genome, including some sloppy mechanisms to shove the trash to the curb, it would become clear that no one would engineer us even if they could. They would have done a much better job.

Furthermore, as Theatetus mentioned, we have a great deal of genetic homology with animals that bear a close phylogenic relationship to us. But even if you look at NON relatives among the species on earth, there are some genes we share even with plants, fungi, protozoa, and bacteria. Not just some genes, but many genes. And the proportion of the genetic homology is directly related to our evolutionary distance from them. In other words, the only argument that has any logical soundness requires that said aliens gave earth the primordial soup, but then left evolution alone thereafter.

Haha, which could basically be equated to a "God" notion that created us and then said, "I don't give a ****".

Pusyphus

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:20 pm
@GHOST phil,
GHOST wrote:
Sorry, I was actually saying that the Government uses these false injections of bizarre sounding things, so the true stories lose credibility and people just throw the whole idea of Alien existence out. I actually meant, that is the only reason they would admit to Alien existence in the first place, so they can mix it with really crazy things, in an attempt to make us disregard the whole thing, and essentially, any truth they are trying to hide.

Absolutely unlikely. You're suggesting that they want people not to believe, by having "reputable" characters fabricate stories...Ghost, that is right next to impossible. When the government tries to cover things up, like eugenics (genocide, globalization, etc.), typically they offer alternative "altruistic" explanations for their activities. Still, you agree that the would-be existence of aliens is being willfully covered up.

Well, I would have to come to the conclusion that they are just letting the experiment flow naturally, but I would think it's almost impossible to remain completely invisible, so we do notice them. They probably don't put much effort into remaining hidden, as they might find it an extra benefit to study our thoughts, perspectives, beliefs, and arguments etc on their existence. How long will it take us to discover they really exist, what will we do and think to get to the bottom of it, how will it effect our society etc.

Then you would have to admit that they are toying with us, at the very least, no matter how you slice it. You are venturing onto shady foundations there, Ghost. We would be like lab rats to them, regardless. How does that sit with you? I mean, think about it. If ultimately what they wanted was to see how we respond to them, couldn't/wouldn't they just cut to the chase and show themselves?

How do you explain the fact the the government is covering it up then? Surely, you're not suggesting that the aliens are trying to conduct a blind experiment over thousands of years, and by sheer coincidence, governments are trying to cover-up something they don't believe exists...surely you would not be suggesting that, Ghost. The government(s) are simply covering it up. What conclusions can be drawn by that fact? Seriously, Ghost. It's time for you to step up to the plate.

And, how could these aliens comfortably assume that our goverments are not secretly planning to utterly destroy them with the first real chance they get?

I'm pretty sure that if they can harness free, zero-point energy for all their energy needs, and engineer an intelligent being with enough effort, they can probably turn zero-point energy into any element they please, things like money, gold, diamond, oil etc would probably be materialist ideals to them, and of no value, they only seek philosophical, metaphysical, and spiritual understanding.

Remember, don't play the magic card until after the end. And, please try to stay on topic. I leave you alone here for just a few hours, and off you go entertaining these meaningless exchanges. Ever notice though, that the closer you get to certain things, the quicker the debunkers come crawling out of the woodwork, grasping at whatever they can? Hmm.

Hmmmmm...

GHOST phil

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 11:24 pm
@Zetherin,
Pusyphus wrote:
Absolutely unlikely. You're suggesting that they want people not to believe, by having "reputable" characters fabricate stories...Ghost, that is right next to impossible. When the government tries to cover things up, like eugenics (genocide, globalization, etc.), typically they offer alternative "altruistic" explanations for their activities. Still, you agree that the would-be existence of aliens is being willfully covered up.
I see this as the biggest and most important cover up in existence. I see them doing everything they can to keep this thing in the dark. I do not think it is anywhere near impossible for them to do what I have suggested, among other things such as ridicule, mockery, threats, and even murder, but I don't think they have played the homicide card for a long time, those days are probably over, but I wouldn't put it past them. We are talking extremely huge amounts of money here, for example, the single oil company Exxon:
Exxon posts quarterly, annual profit records - Feb. 1, 2008
Quote:

Exxon, the world's largest publicly traded oil company, said fourth-quarter net income rose 14% to $11.66 billion, or $2.13 per share. The company earned $10.25 billion, or $1.76 per share, in the year-ago period.

The profit topped Exxon's previous quarterly record of $10.7 billion, set in the fourth quarter of 2005, which also was an all-time high for a U.S. corporation.

"Exxon can put out some amazing numbers and this is one of those cases," said Jason Gammel, senior analyst at Macquarie Securities in New York.

Exxon also set an annual profit record by earning $40.61 billion last year - or nearly $1,300 per second in 2007. That exceeded its previous record of $39.5 billion in 2006.

In the fourth quarter, the company said revenue rose 29.5% from a year ago to $116.64 billion.
And this doesn't include every other oil company, and fuel sources such as coal, gas etc. Not just this, but they probably do fear the reaction the public might have, especially if we are products of their ingenuity, how do you tell religious people that?
Pusyphus wrote:

Then you would have to admit that they are toying with us, at the very least, no matter how you slice it. You are venturing onto shady foundations there, Ghost. We would be like lab rats to them, regardless. How does that sit with you? I mean, think about it. If ultimately what they wanted was to see how we respond to them, couldn't/wouldn't they just cut to the chase and show themselves?
How does being a lab rat sit with me? It sits fine with me, it doesn't really make a difference, we are caged by the Government anyway, but there is a difference with the Aliens, their intentions are perfectly reasonable, logical and right. They are not here to toy with us, or control us, or destroy us, they are only our keepers in a way, our creators, they learn from us while making sure things are going ok, and we aren't going to blow the planet up, as Bob Dean says: "they have a lot invested in this planet".
Pusyphus wrote:

How do you explain the fact the the government is covering it up then? Surely, you're not suggesting that the aliens are trying to conduct a blind experiment over thousands of years, and by sheer coincidence, governments are trying to cover-up something they don't believe exists...surely you would not be suggesting that, Ghost. The government(s) are simply covering it up. What conclusions can be drawn by that fact? Seriously, Ghost. It's time for you to step up to the plate.
The Government is aware of Alien existence because they have recovered downed UFO's. They have many things that assure them of Alien existence. Now, I'm not 100% sure if the Government works with them, but they definitely know, and they cover it up for numerous reasons which I have previously stated throughout this thread, this thing is huge. The Aliens are more interested in other things, they aren't to worried if we know they exist or not, although that doesn't mean they don't care about this, and your right, they will just cut to the chase when the cleansing process begins, as I said, they will fill these people in on a few things, and let the experiment continue, in a better fashion, they can only get so much out of out of lies arrogance and stupidity, this gets old, and they are more interested in the positive growth of our species, after all, their ultimate goal is to intermingle with us, feel safe about us traveling throughout the universe and be capable of handling advanced technologies without corrupt thoughts of greed and power entering our minds.
Pusyphus wrote:

And, how could these aliens comfortably assume that our goverments are not secretly planning to utterly destroy them with the first real chance they get?
Haha, I think the Government has more common sense than that, it's like ants planning to war against us humans, there is little to no chance of the ants succeeding.
Zetherin wrote:
How is it the required assumption of the conversation if it's not assumed 100% possible?!

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:
WOW :shocked:, and you say I'm a master at circular logic....maybe you should look up the definition of "assumption".

Joe

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 12:57 am
@Zetherin,
Xris, Pusyphus, Ghost, and others......

I admire your discussions on this subject matter. Your doing what alot of people get frustrated with each other and give up on. It seems you should tackle one area at a time though. Each of you has a opinion that is different one another on studying this. So may I suggest a specific angle to look at? Here it is:

It seems that a big obstacle on what to believe and what is true is based on who your getting it from and why if any of it is true, then why dont we have irrefutable evidence of it on all levels. You should address this throughly, as it seems to be the hindering point. I will throw out there, that Within the government, a common theme to operating the system is a method called compartmentalization. It is not a conspiracy theory but actual methodology. I think this topic will help the scatteredness of the topic. Hope this is useful.

peace

Pusyphus

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 01:09 am
@GHOST phil,
I don't know, ghost. Assuming that oil companies have the entire world under their thumbs, why would they go thru the risk of being exposed by the aliens. Would they not fear "rehabilitation" by a force which appeared to be much more powerful?

To me it makes more sense that the aliens themselves are mandating the secrecy. Help me out, please [anyone]...why would the aliens risk resistance by our government, should it decide that the imposed secrecy just isn't right? I'd honestly like to get an explanation on that.

So, you're okay with being an experiment? What if you were not chosen to be exempt from the cleansing process? You would just humbly accept that? Do you think everyone else should also?

I think your perpective on their purpose here is a bit scant. If all they wanted was to adore us with their little social experiment, what's to keep some other alien intelligence from arriving here and determining that this is a tremendous waste of a planet's potential. Wouldn't the new visitors be justified in taking over? Have you ever considered that our creators are simply using us as a shield?

Pusyphus

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 01:24 am
@Joe,
Joe wrote:
It seems that a big obstacle on what to believe and what is true is based on who your getting it from and why if any of it is true, then why dont we have irrefutable evidence of it on all levels. You should address this throughly, as it seems to be the hindering point. I will throw out there, that Within the government, a common theme to operating the system is a method called compartmentalization. It is not a conspiracy theory but actual methodology. I think this topic will help the scatteredness of the topic. Hope this is useful.

peace

Thanks, Joe.

Yeah, compartmentalization is a good way to get things swept under the carpet. Most people aren't even aware that the US Air Force appears to have been created specifically to deal with the alien issue. Part of the challenge is that many people don't have a place in their head for the magnitude of the situation. To them, it just can't be.

I think ghost and I represent the two main positions on the issue. One side thinks these creatures ought to be revered. And the other side recognizes them for what they are.

It has been fun to exchange views here. I think ghost is starting to realize that I am dismantling his point-of-view one brick at a time.

Ghost, whenever you're ready...the good guys will gladly take you in.

xris

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 03:53 am
@Pusyphus,
This thread is riddled with assumptions that i personaly dont believe . Why should these assumptions be dictated to me as prerequisite before i can debate.If i dont want to believe these so called facts, i damned well wont.
I can believe in the possibility of aliens but not all this cover up by certain sections of governments.This debate is not about aliens its about cerain posters trying to convince us of their beliefs.I dont need a trooper in the national guard telling me he saw a flying saucer and heard an alien got shot running away or another telling me someone told him he had seen photographs of aliens or some damned nutter drawing pictures of flying saucers with arm grabs that can travel at the speed of light....I believe we have ufos and it could make aliens ,as we have to call them,a possibility so it allows us to speculate but not at the expence of logic.

xris

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 03:56 am
@Pusyphus,
Pusyphus wrote:
Thanks, Joe.

Yeah, compartmentalization is a good way to get things swept under the carpet. Most people aren't even aware that the US Air Force appears to have been created specifically to deal with the alien issue. Part of the challenge is that many people don't have a place in their head for the magnitude of the situation. To them, it just can't be.

I think ghost and I represent the two main positions on the issue. One side thinks these creatures ought to be revered. And the other side recognizes them for what they are.

It has been fun to exchange views here. I think ghost is starting to realize that I am dismantling his point-of-view one brick at a time.

Ghost, whenever you're ready...the good guys will gladly take you in.
The us airforce was created to deal with aliens :perplexed:

Zetherin

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 04:43 am
@xris,
This thread is getting more ridiculous by the second:

Pusyphus wrote:
Most people aren't even aware that the US Air Force appears to have been created specifically to deal with the alien issue.

Let's check out this one, which, impressively, is one sentence:

GHOST wrote:
The Aliens are more interested in other things, they aren't to worried if we know they exist or not, although that doesn't mean they don't care about this, and your right, they will just cut to the chase when the cleansing process begins, as I said, they will fill these people in on a few things, and let the experiment continue, in a better fashion, they can only get so much out of out of lies arrogance and stupidity, this gets old, and they are more interested in the positive growth of our species, after all, their ultimate goal is to intermingle with us, feel safe about us traveling throughout the universe and be capable of handling advanced technologies without corrupt thoughts of greed and power entering our minds.

This thread is going absolutely nowhere, as neither of you can grasp the concept of staying skeptical and still philosophizing/speaking logically about the issue at hand. I don't think either of you can even grasp what encompasses the completely unfounded claims being made. Oil companies working with aliens? Airforce created just to cover up aliens? Aliens genetically manipulating us for thousands of years? Ghost, zero-point energy? You don't even know about fossils and you're throwing around concepts like zero-point energy. I'd put money you have a rudimentary understanding AT BEST, regarding the quantum physics behind zero-point energy. You're aware that zero-point energy devices are still highly controversial even among the most intelligent minds of quantum mechanics we have, right? And you're just throwing this word around like it's nothing, trying to make it fit into your little fantasy. Then you say you don't understand why people are getting irritated. Of course, you'll just say, "Ohhhh, the aliens are more advanced than us and utilize perpetual motion devices!". Yeah? Well, my goblins will eat all your puny ass aliens, ripping their little beany eyes out of their oversized craniums. Oh, and here's probably a little fact you didn't know: My goblins have actually been genetically manipulating your aliens! And they can do all this with nothing more than The Force. Yoda was right.

Those who've seen my postings will be surprised when I say this, but: This is the absolute stupidest thread I've ever come across whilst being here at PhilosophyForum.

xris

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 05:20 am
@Zetherin,
Zeth you know ive tried, i fell out with you over it but however much ide like the subject to be debated with this never ending fictional accounts of alien hollocks, i dont think its possible. Im not a debunker or a scoffer im a sceptic with i hope a healthy respect of logical evidence.If it had been initially concerned with possibilities rather than these obsessed certainties it might have been interesting but im not pandering to these faith driven arguments.

GHOST phil

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 06:09 am
@xris,
Pusyphus wrote:
I don't know, ghost. Assuming that oil companies have the entire world under their thumbs, why would they go thru the risk of being exposed by the aliens. Would they not fear "rehabilitation" by a force which appeared to be much more powerful?
The oil companies probably don't even know of the Alien presence, and they certainly don't know of their intentions. The Government makes extreme amounts of money off their own power production, and the units that use this power, they also enjoy the taxes that anyone pays when using any power, or propulsion units that they don't own. The economy basically depends on the current, conventional means of producing power, what would happen if all these assets were suddenly worthless overnight? They don't want this to happen, and they will go to extreme lengths to stop it, the phat cats will lose most control over the average Joe, they don't want the little guy to be equal.

Zetherin, look around you, at all the objects that surround you, it's all made of energy, even that space containing not even a particle is fluctuating with energy. Let me ask, is everything, all the energy that exploded out of the infinitely small point, in the event we call the big bang, not free energy? Where did it come from? Was it already here? And I'm not responding to anything else you say unless it has a positive, and non-hostile tone, you are trashing my thread, and I don't appreciate it.
Pusyphus wrote:
To me it makes more sense that the aliens themselves are mandating the secrecy. Help me out, please [anyone]...why would the aliens risk resistance by our government, should it decide that the imposed secrecy just isn't right? I'd honestly like to get an explanation on that.
Well I have stated my reasons for the Government not wanting to release the information, and I can't make it any more clearer. The Government wants it hidden for numerous reasons, and the Aliens don't care because they are going to let us know soon enough.
Pusyphus wrote:
So, you're okay with being an experiment? What if you were not chosen to be exempt from the cleansing process? You would just humbly accept that? Do you think everyone else should also?
I'm absolutely fine with being an experiment, and if the Aliens see me as a corruption to their experiment, so be it, I don't mind, as long as it is for the good of our species, and our future, and it doesn't really matter what others think, because if my theory is correct, and they are seen as an experimental failure, they have no choice in the matter, and if they are found as a corruption to our species, and our future, than their opinion really isn't worth anything to the experimenters.
Pusyphus wrote:
I think your perpective on their purpose here is a bit scant. If all they wanted was to adore us with their little social experiment, what's to keep some other alien intelligence from arriving here and determining that this is a tremendous waste of a planet's potential. Wouldn't the new visitors be justified in taking over? Have you ever considered that our creators are simply using us as a shield?
I'm sure other species do visit us as well, but it wouldn't be the planet they would fight over, they aren't concerned over such materialistic things, and there are countless planets just like ours, it would be our existence they would fight over. One might consider us as a useless, destructive, virus like species, and another might like to give us a chance, contain us until we are worthy of coexisting with a peaceful, glorious, brilliant, enlightened, spiritual, philosophical space community in pure harmony, in which all, can live and learn.

Every time I have mentioned the Government throughout this thread, I have meant compartmentalized sections of it, if I have said they are aware of the Alien presence, I'm am talking about these parts of the Government.

EDIT: The following begins explains the deceptive, secretive compartmentalization these groups implement to keep things under wraps.

Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army -
Quote:
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer -
Quote:
The black budget world is like trying to describe Casper the friendly ghost. You might see a cartoon of him but you don't know how big he is, you don't know where his funding comes from, you don't know how many there are because of the compartmentalization and the oath that people have to take. I know people today that worked on one of the things that I worked on, and if you asked them about it - even if it is being discussed on the Internet - they would say no, I have no idea what you're talking about. They're in their seventies now, but they still absolutely would never admit that they even know what you're talking about. You have no idea, but it's probably larger than you think.
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell -
Quote:

Pusyphus

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 11:16 am
@GHOST phil,
Okay Ghost,

I think I'm just about ready to rest my case. You are making some wild assumptions here, based on faith. There are no reasonable connections between your claims, and you have failed to justify any of them with logic. To the contrary, the claims you make actually defy logic.

I, on the other hand, have supported every single statement I've made with sound reasoning and/or immediately available evidence. I know your beliefs are strong, ghost. But, if this were a debate, you would have lost outright, hands down.

Up to now, your argument has basically been this...
[INDENT]Premise: Intelligent beings like to experiment.
Premise: Aliens appear to be intelligent.
Conclusion: If aliens are here, they must be experimenting.
[/INDENT]In critical thinking class, that's what is known as a Non Sequitor. There is no logical connection between your premises and your conclusion. That's why people have had a problem with your viewpoint.

To now, the closest you've gotten to a valid conclusion (let alone a sound one) is this:
[INDENT]"They're here for scientific, philosophical, and spiritual study". I assume that these beings are highly advanced, so much so that they were are able to engineer our species, but they did it for a reason, will goals in mind, they still have a lot of philosophical and spiritual things to understand, especially when it comes to the development of an intelligent species from scratch, the amount of invaluable knowledge that could be gained from such a study, is enormous, and as I said before, there isn't much left to do after a billion years but play God, and learn from it."
[/INDENT]But, that follows an entirely different line of reasoning, and you neglected to offer support for any of it.

Yet, you hold on to it. Why? Do you know something we don't? Do you have some other reason for criticizing humans, because as it stands, you [anyone] ought to be ashamed of yourself for doing that. By your own admittance, we are being bamboozled by at least a few compartments of the government, and you haven't shown that it could not be the work of a greater power. That's about as bad as believing in some god, simply because you are told to do so.

And, speaking of these segments of government, you are now saying that there are at least two secret compartments (one that pushes oil, and another that covers-up alien presence) and you claim that they could not be aware of each other. It's time for you to let go. You are in denial, ghost. Your conclusion that we humans have our faults, is not an indicator that some other intelligent species would be any better.

Unfortunately, there's glaring evidence to suggest that some alien force is in control of this planet and everything on it, and that they are a detestible bunch. Is that such a tough pill to swallow? You say that we humans cause the corruption we see. How is that any easier to accept, and why do you automatically blame humans when there is such a viable alternative explanation?

The evidence you have is that these creatures hide away from us, and demand secrecy. When we see that same activity in humans, it is usually associated with crime, deception, or some other egregious behavior. How do you instantly make the connection between that and altruism? There are also many reports that they sadistically and systematically abuse humans on an individual basis. When you translate that into some kind of concern for humans, or for life itself, it makes you appear to be mentally ill, just like people who believe in a benevolent god. Where is your evidence for any sort of benevolence whatsoever? We are all still waiting.

You say they love to watch us like some kind of SimCity virtual reality game. But keep in mind, that particular video game has humans watching humans. What is there to suggest to you that humans would dedicate all of this world to watch rats?

Sure, we used to keep gerbils in cages (until we decided that they had a tendency to bite). So, we wiped them out like "gods" do, and started over with hamsters. The hamsters are convenient because they require the same type of cages. They are a tad cuter also. But, I have yet to meet someone who would lobby to turn the planet into one big hamster world. I can barely even imagine a global landscape covered with little cedar-chip tunnels and exercise wheels...not even a continent worth of hamster utopia.

The reasoning just isn't there, ghost. Instead, what we have are logical indications that these aliens are truly monsters. And, we have at least one responsibility as humans, if nothing else.

People think the book I, Robot by Isaac Asimov was an interesting projection of a futuristic society that had become overly dependent on robots. What he really meant was that there may come a time when the only option that you as a civilization may have is to destroy your creators at any cost, even if they did give you life. That man was a genius...

...and that time has come.

A while back, you mentioned that people would panic if they learned about the existence of aliens...I don't know where you get your information from, ghost. But, I don't envision people running down the street, flailing and screaming. I see an entire race of human beings finally uniting in solidarity, against these cowardly creatures. I'd bet my life on that.

A god that must hide is not a god.
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Pusyphus
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Holiday20310401

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 12:27 pm
@Pusyphus,
Ghost, there is no conspiracy that the aliens have. You have to realize that if they wanted to hide from us, they'd do a much better job at it. They'd be able to use nano-projectiles, shoot us all with nano-bullets that have little microbes plated with gold or palladium that deterministically find their way to a center of the brain that shuts down all analog conversions of external stimuli associated with particular potential experiences... like seeing aliens, or hearing their voices, or watching one of their spacecrafts go by.

Pathfinder

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 02:15 pm
@GHOST phil,
I am curious to know how many here are familiar with the Billy Meier case from Switzerland?

I am also curious how many here are aware of the Hollow Earth Theory?

In my studies I have discovered that all of the ancient religions of earth all relate to their ancestral roots being somehow involved with extraterrestrial beings that they worshipped as gods. Many of these ancient religions have legends that are far too similar to be coincidence.

In fact, if we agree that today's civilized world stemmed from the various religions of our ancient cultures, it could then be said to have its roots in extraterrestrial interaction. We all come from some religious background that has legends of interaction with aliens they worshipped as gods.

At some point in our ancestry we had relatives who woshipped alien beings. This is fact removed from the precious sands of time around the world.

Whether or not these ETs are still around is not provable, but if they may have been here before, they could certainly be here now. All the evidence suggests that they have been here before.

xris

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 02:29 pm
@Pathfinder,
Pathfinder wrote:
I am curious to know how many here are familiar with the Billy Meier case from Switzerland?

I am also curious how many here are aware of the Hollow Earth Theory?

In my studies I have discovered that all of the ancient religions of earth all relate to their ancestral roots being somehow involved with extraterrestrial beings that they worshipped as gods. Many of these ancient religions have legends that are far too similar to be coincidence.

In fact, if we agree that today's civilized world stemmed from the various religions of our ancient cultures, it could then be said to have its roots in extraterrestrial interaction. We all come from some religious background that has legends of interaction with aliens they worshipped as gods.

At some point in our ancestry we had relatives who woshipped alien beings. This is fact removed from the precious sands of time around the world.

Whether or not these ETs are still around is not provable, but if they may have been here before, they could certainly be here now. All the evidence suggests that they have been here before.
I dont think anyone's prepared to discount anything but we are not prepared to accept anything as fact..We where expected and that killed the debate..

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:11:52