Humans are weak.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:39 am
@wayne,
And still I need a profi one with bth centimeters & inches to do my carpentry jobs well
And to this day i have one with centimeters & inches to make an extra profit ............

wayne

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:43 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;144454 wrote:
And still I need a profi one with bth centimeters & inches to do my carpentry jobs well
And to this day i have one with centimeters & inches to make an extra profit ............

I just use my shoe Laughing

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:46 am
@wayne,
you use feet then wayne:lol:

wayne

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:48 am
@froach,
froach;144456 wrote:
you use feet then wayne:lol:

and toes, want some remodeling done?

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:51 am
@wayne,
you never need to remodel a cave :bigsmile:

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:53 am
@wayne,
wayne;144455 wrote:
I just use my shoe Laughing

Chinese size 8 1/2 is noy size 43 1/2 anymore.Laughing

wayne

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 03:54 am
@pondfish,
or a refrigerator box :bigsmile:

Fido

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:25 am
@wayne,
wayne;144416 wrote:
We are ever seeking our limits which we have not found but continue to seek

Who are you fooling??? All we have are limits...

We are forver feeling beyond our limits, if not with our finger tips, then with our imaginations...

---------- Post added 03-27-2010 at 06:27 AM ----------

froach;144459 wrote:

If that were true, no one would have moved into a dungeon... In fact, it is through a change of forms, keeping the best part of the cave and improving upon the worst part that humanity has progressed, and it is ever so...All human progress demands a change of forms...

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:30 am
@froach,
froach;144459 wrote:

Y;R absolutely Right again

In the Cave near Bethlem first lived The Green Man, then Tam-muz from Ur and also Jezus was admired there.:devilish:

wayne

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:32 am
@Fido,
Fido;144473 wrote:

We are forver feeling beyond our limits, if not with our finger tips, then with our imaginations......

How is it possible to reach beyond a limit?

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 04:50 am
@Fido,
Fido;144473 wrote:

We are forver feeling beyond our limits, if not with our finger tips, then with our imaginations...

If that were true, no one would have moved into a dungeon... In fact, it is through a change of forms, keeping the best part of the cave and improving upon the worst part that humanity has progressed, and it is ever so...All human progress demands a change of forms...

if we are feeling beyond out limits wouldn't that only make the limits self imposed?

Has the cave its self changed or only the concept?

pondfish

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:07 am
@Fido,
Humans are bonafide idiots also!.

The best way to reply to me is not with answers because i negate any answer. I only see people with questions the humanity as way to get over the hurdle.

Again you all must understand , each one and everyone have their own answer because they have different perspective. if you ask a poor guy , what is life , he will answer differently than rich guy.

That is how you all answer when i post "humans are weak".

Nothing wrong though. Philosophy is a time wasting excercize in my vantage point. But for someone it can be catalyst for them to switch one tree (answer) to another like monkeeeeeeeeees!.

Round and round ..here we go.

Answers may stop you thinking and makes you happy. It will wear out soon.

As you change every day because your energy level changing along with universe (gravity effect) in micro level , you need different answer by minute to balance your mind to make it happy.

When you energy balance , you are happy when it is more energy that your normal....as you are happy as the energy runs out , you become negative and now you need different answer again to be energy balance.

On and On. All inside the bubble.

You have to break the bubble , break the cycle.

Perspectives are like concentric circles.

If you look for hardcore truth , you need to give up all your answer first.

As long as you live , there is no truth possible , only beliefs.

You have to give up "HUMAN belief" , "Human thought process".

You learn things by being BLANK!. you have to understand why you do things. why do you eat , sleep , dump...laugh . angry...all kind of emotions endlessly

There can be no better teacher than a mirror!.

You can mine more from your own behaviour , you can only do that when you become hardcore honest!.:detective:

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:15 am
@froach,
froach;144484 wrote:
if we are feeling beyond out limits wouldn't that only make the limits self imposed?

Has the cave its self changed or only the concept?

Cave turned Golden Gage with no EXiT:a-thought:

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:22 am
@pondfish,
Isn't beautiful we all see it different?

Every time I look at rainbow, I now think my own private rainbow, it a shame others don't see it like me. but would I want them to? its my private rainbow:)

wouldn't it be more important that we except we aren't all the same and each one off us make the chain stronger?

---------- Post added 03-27-2010 at 06:24 AM ----------

Pepijn Sweep;144493 wrote:
Cave turned Golden Gage with no EXiT:a-thought:

only in platos eyes Laughing

wayne

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:26 am
@froach,
froach;144497 wrote:
Isn't beautiful we all see it different?

Every time I look at rainbow, I now think my own private rainbow, it a shame others don't see it like me. but would I want them to? its my private rainbow:)

wouldn't it be more important that we except we aren't all the same and each one off us make the chain stronger?

---------- Post added 03-27-2010 at 06:24 AM ----------

only in platos eyes Laughing

It's all mine, Waynes world
I'm willing to share though Laughing

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:35 am
@wayne,

froach

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:36 am
@wayne,
wayne;144502 wrote:
It's all mine, Waynes world
I'm willing to share though Laughing

Party time, excellent:bigsmile:

Is sharing what makes the chain stronger, or does it just keep making weaker links?

wayne

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:38 am
@pondfish,
after the rain,but when?after the rain,but when?afterthe...........:brickwall:

Fido

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:39 am
@wayne,
wayne;144479 wrote:
How is it possible to reach beyond a limit?

Isn't is said that our reach exceeds our grasp???...It is in our ability to complete with our imaginations all objects we cannot grasp because of experiance with objects we can grasp, so it is possible to know more than we can say we know, and know more than we can prove, and acting upon presumptions -push out our limits...We can by the same measure be in error, as we are with all infinites, and there our very ignorance embraced proves a detriment and a prison... But of the material world we can always project with reason the known on to the unknown, not to know more, but to learn more, and in this fashion the veil of ignorance is always pushed back...

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2010 05:39 am
@froach,
froach;144508 wrote:
Party time, excellent:bigsmile:

Is sharing what makes the chain stronger, or does it just keep making weaker links?

To be more precize: different shares of different metals make the strongest links and form a stronger chain.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:13:02