Truth

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Zetherin

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 01:12 pm
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;140976 wrote:
"Only capable" of creating the best salads, or "capable of creating only the best salads"? It makes a difference, as you can see.

Yes, it does. And my saying both was intentional. There are some here that create only the best word salads, and there are also some here that can only create the best word salads.

kennethamy

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 01:17 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;140981 wrote:
Yes, it does. And my saying both was intentional. There are some here that create only the best word salads, and there are also some here that can only create the best word salads.

I think it is hard to compare word salads. I also think there are more of the latter group than the former.

wayne

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 03:27 pm
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;140984 wrote:
I think it is hard to compare word salads. I also think there are more of the latter group than the former.

I gotta try and remember that one

I like to pick the cherry tomatoes out of em.

Fido

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 03:50 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;140935 wrote:
..truth is but the naive's and group think's carrot!

..preception of truth, is victim to suggestion, mainipulation ..victim of lies ..victim of emotions, love, hate ..that will blind you!

Truth is the weapon of the deciver!

You will blot out the truth, with illusive walls of truth!

does anyone really give a flying fart about truth... As long as I have enough you can keep the rest... Something else...Truth is not a weapon, but a defense...It can never be used offensively...

Zetherin

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 04:36 pm
@wayne,
wayne;141046 wrote:
I gotta try and remember that one

I like to pick the cherry tomatoes out of em.

The thing is, the cherry tomatoes are often tainted with a bitterness by the brown, wilted lettuce.

Oh no, I feel the excessive metaphor creeping up on me. Everyone run, run for the hills!

PappasNick

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 05:44 pm
@Fido,
Fido;141052 wrote:
does anyone really give a flying fart about truth... As long as I have enough you can keep the rest... Something else...Truth is not a weapon, but a defense...It can never be used offensively...

I care about truth.

Truth is used as a weapon in a prosecution.

kennethamy

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 05:58 pm
@PappasNick,
PappasNick;141095 wrote:
I care about truth.

Truth is used as a weapon in a prosecution.

Shouldn't it be?

PappasNick

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 06:01 pm
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;141102 wrote:
Shouldn't it be?

Yes, that's what it's supposed to be in a prosecution - a weapon.

kennethamy

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 06:06 pm
@PappasNick,
PappasNick;141106 wrote:

So, there should be no complaint. Of course, that is not the only purpose of truth. Some people are interested in whether what they believe is true, is true. They think it is important to have true beliefs. And, of course, it is. For example, when you are crossing a heavily trafficked road. it is important to have a true belief about whether that truck is far enough away so that you can cross the road without being in danger. I am sure you agree.

north

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 08:12 pm
@pondfish,
pondfish;140365 wrote:
Ok i was always seeking TRUTH from childhood. Always wondering who is telling the truth or their experience. Always wondered why people saying they are telling the truth when infact they are telling their belief.

After asking endless recursive questions , i found the answer for my "question of what is the truth".

first we need to understand why do we need truth before what is the truth?.

"Why" question unmasks the answer.

"What" question only masks your belief.

Why do we need truth? if even GOD comes and tell you the truth , will you ever listen? You are going to agree or disagree based on how your belief (host parasite) like that answer. Even if you like the answer of "TRUTH" , you will forget soon and start to question the validity of the truth because humans change (human host belief metamorph with time as it accumulates and shed references).

You are going to take dump before TRUTH and after TRUTH. Truth will not affect how you live your life. It will be always same thing.

Basically humans really can't use TRUTH to his advantage because humans can only see a belief in everything. Because he can only refelect his beliefs on everything.

When humans have no belief , he can see the truth.

Anyone say they know the truth , they are only saying their belief of truth. Basically all humans are lying. Why ? Simple. It is easier.

It is difficult for humans to say i do not know. Emptiness scares him. He always wants to be something. He wants to exists. he likes fantasy. He likes to be in the illusion.

if there is a truth , it has to humans are idiots. All of them. No exception.

you may ask that definition i am also idiot then my words are not true..etc...

You need to understand , I am not human. Atleast i do not think like human.

Am i better ? Hm no. I do not exist.

you may say , is n't that convinient?. Absolutely. You will have to think like that from your position. You can only reflect your belief.

if you can't reach utter bottom ( complete emptiness - 100% detached) , you have no chance to see things in natural state.

You can see everything in natural state when you (host belief) do not exist. Because there is nothing to reflect with , you will see through people their fears and likings ..everything..etc.

So if you ask do i know what is the truth?. My answer is simple. It is never about the truth , it is about the need for the truth.

Once you understand why you need truth , you will understand the truth by default. :bigsmile:

the truth is that religion will be the down fall of Humanity

pondfish

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 08:25 pm
@pondfish,
Truth is not defined or can be explained by words. Smile

Only fools fall for word jumble.

north

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 08:42 pm
@pondfish,
pondfish;141147 wrote:

nonsense

truth is what it is and can be explained by actions , objects , words

pondfish

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 12:49 am
@pondfish,
Do not think so. You only see belief about the thing you see. It is not true. Every one see differently. Tree may exist but that is only in your belief makes it just like north is a fantasy created by you.

You can argue all want , but you are imprisioned in words. You keep manifesting an answer so you can stop thinking.

End result is energy conservation.

Fido

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 04:22 am
@PappasNick,
PappasNick;141106 wrote:

A prosecution that is not an attack on society should be a defense of it.

---------- Post added 03-19-2010 at 06:24 AM ----------

pondfish;141147 wrote:

Truth is not the object...Survival is the object, and in this, word can be a help and an impediment...We have no other way of focusing thought and directing communication...

pondfish

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 06:15 am
@pondfish,
Words can only misdirect you. Always.

Same answer won't be true after some time when ur context changes.

Zetherin

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 08:02 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;141206 wrote:
Do not think so. You only see belief about the thing you see. It is not true. Every one see differently. Tree may exist but that is only in your belief makes it just like north is a fantasy created by you.

You can argue all want , but you are imprisioned in words. You keep manifesting an answer so you can stop thinking.

End result is energy conservation.

Great! Then instead of arguing with you, I can just assume that what you say isn't true. Whew, that saved me some time.

kennethamy

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 08:43 am
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;141233 wrote:
Great! Then instead of arguing with you, I can just assume that what you say isn't true. Whew, that saved me some time.

In fact, it is a mystery why he tells you that, since what he tells you cannot be true.

froach

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 09:27 am
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;141238 wrote:
In fact, it is a mystery why he tells you that, since what he tells you cannot be true.

now that would be telling:lol:

Fido

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 01:16 pm
@pondfish,
pondfish;141224 wrote:
Words can only misdirect you. Always.

Same answer won't be true after some time when ur context changes.

First, nonsense, and second obvious to the point of banality...

pondfish

Reply Fri 19 Mar, 2010 01:54 pm
@pondfish,
Nothing is true. it is all beliefs anyway. You all are just masturbating with words.

Word is a lie.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:21:23