Truth

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 02:48 pm
Ok i was always seeking TRUTH from childhood. Always wondering who is telling the truth or their experience. Always wondered why people saying they are telling the truth when infact they are telling their belief.

After asking endless recursive questions , i found the answer for my "question of what is the truth".

first we need to understand why do we need truth before what is the truth?.

"Why" question unmasks the answer.

"What" question only masks your belief.

Why do we need truth? if even GOD comes and tell you the truth , will you ever listen? You are going to agree or disagree based on how your belief (host parasite) like that answer. Even if you like the answer of "TRUTH" , you will forget soon and start to question the validity of the truth because humans change (human host belief metamorph with time as it accumulates and shed references).

You are going to take dump before TRUTH and after TRUTH. Truth will not affect how you live your life. It will be always same thing.

Basically humans really can't use TRUTH to his advantage because humans can only see a belief in everything. Because he can only refelect his beliefs on everything.

When humans have no belief , he can see the truth.

Anyone say they know the truth , they are only saying their belief of truth. Basically all humans are lying. Why ? Simple. It is easier.

It is difficult for humans to say i do not know. Emptiness scares him. He always wants to be something. He wants to exists. he likes fantasy. He likes to be in the illusion.

if there is a truth , it has to humans are idiots. All of them. No exception.

you may ask that definition i am also idiot then my words are not true..etc...

You need to understand , I am not human. Atleast i do not think like human.

Am i better ? Hm no. I do not exist.

you may say , is n't that convinient?. Absolutely. You will have to think like that from your position. You can only reflect your belief.

if you can't reach utter bottom ( complete emptiness - 100% detached) , you have no chance to see things in natural state.

You can see everything in natural state when you (host belief) do not exist. Because there is nothing to reflect with , you will see through people their fears and likings ..everything..etc.

So if you ask do i know what is the truth?. My answer is simple. It is never about the truth , it is about the need for the truth.

Once you understand why you need truth , you will understand the truth by default. :bigsmile:
 
Fido
 
Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 07:57 pm
@pondfish,
Consider of what we may know: There is existence which as an infinite we may Know nothing with certainty... Of this existence is a fraction we call reality, and of reality we may know some and presume more... Then there is the truth, which all may know to a certain degree since truth equates to life, and we must all have enough of truth to live at all... So why do people seek truth??? They have no choice, and yes, they may well know some, and must know some, or they are as dead as existence is long...
 
Arjuna
 
Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 09:47 pm
@Fido,
pondfish;140365 wrote:

You can see everything in natural state when you (host belief) do not exist. Because there is nothing to reflect with , you will see through people their fears and likings ..everything..etc.
Yes. People tend to live in what I think of as little dramas. The drama is a little pattern seeking it's ending. When you drop out of your own drama, other peoples' become apparent. What I think though, is that this is a drama now... my writing this. Someone said: discerning the Lord of Illusion, one seeks to become his master. And this is a joke. You always have been. He answers your call. Tell him to show you the truth, and he will. Tell him to show you his trick, and he will. And yet, with everything you say, you speak his language. Without him, you would not exist at all. This is the kind of servant he is. He's God's engineer.

Fido;140416 wrote:
Consider of what we may know: There is existence which as an infinite we may Know nothing with certainty... Of this existence is a fraction we call reality, and of reality we may know some and presume more... Then there is the truth, which all may know to a certain degree since truth equates to life, and we must all have enough of truth to live at all... So why do people seek truth??? They have no choice, and yes, they may well know some, and must know some, or they are as dead as existence is long...
Truth equates to life. Cogito ergo sum!Smile
 
pondfish
 
Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 09:55 pm
@Arjuna,
TRUTH is not ....

That is a belief. If you say TRUTH this and that , it will only show your belief.

WHy humans always looking for easy and cozy answer? So he can stop thinking any further?. Humans are lazy monkeys.:bigsmile:
 
Fido
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 01:55 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;140429 wrote:
TRUTH is not ....

That is a belief. If you say TRUTH this and that , it will only show your belief.

WHy humans always looking for easy and cozy answer? So he can stop thinking any further?. Humans are lazy monkeys.:bigsmile:

Sure; truth is a belief...So what...Some believe on little evidence and some believe on much... Is what you believe knowledge while the knowledge of another is belief???... This is the best time I can think of to tell you to get a life...Your criticisms are not genuine nor original, nor do they add much of anything to life, and nothing at all to knowledge...
 
wayne
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 02:43 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;140429 wrote:
TRUTH is not ....

That is a belief. If you say TRUTH this and that , it will only show your belief.

WHy humans always looking for easy and cozy answer? So he can stop thinking any further?. Humans are lazy monkeys.:bigsmile:


You appear to believe you have perfected your philosophy, Is that true? :poke-eye:

p.s. I think that you like this game, but I believe you are wearing a costume :bigsmile:
 
pondfish
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 03:29 am
@pondfish,
Fido ,

It is easy if you like to wear a mask on everything. Knowledge is a belief as well. There is nothing called original , new or genuine.

Those are your way of trying add reference to your belief.

Reason philosophy of socrates still ring true is , humans basically recycle same thing with different labels change context here and there.

It is all same people.

Humans are not ready to admit the emptiness surrounds them. Instead they magically create the fantasy and say it is genuine , original...etc..

It is all relative to your belief. There is no absolute except emptiness.

The best way to challenge me is asking questions , if you answer me with your belief , it will only show your anger.

People get angry when they have stong belief which hates to get out , instead it creates a chemical reaction in brain to lash out people.

It is not you , it is just that host belief parasite in you. Nothing wrong. You just need a mirror. Very Happy
 
wayne
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 03:44 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;140499 wrote:
Fido ,

It is easy if you like to wear a mask on everything. Knowledge is a belief as well. There is nothing called original , new or genuine.

Those are your way of trying add reference to your belief.

Reason philosophy of socrates still ring true is , humans basically recycle same thing with different labels change context here and there.

It is all same people.

Humans are not ready to admit the emptiness surrounds them. Instead they magically create the fantasy and say it is genuine , original...etc..

It is all relative to your belief. There is no absolute except emptiness.

The best way to challenge me is asking questions , if you answer me with your belief , it will only show your anger.

People get angry when they have stong belief which hates to get out , instead it creates a chemical reaction in brain to lash out people.

It is not you , it is just that host belief parasite in you. Nothing wrong. You just need a mirror. Very Happy



Is it possible to rid ourselves of our beliefs
Are we just trading for a different belief
Am I really getting somewhere, or just traveling
Is void the end or the beginning
Can I reach beyond self
 
Fido
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 04:16 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;140499 wrote:
Fido ,

It is easy if you like to wear a mask on everything. Knowledge is a belief as well. There is nothing called original , new or genuine.

Those are your way of trying add reference to your belief.

Reason philosophy of socrates still ring true is , humans basically recycle same thing with different labels change context here and there.

It is all same people.

Humans are not ready to admit the emptiness surrounds them. Instead they magically create the fantasy and say it is genuine , original...etc..

It is all relative to your belief. There is no absolute except emptiness.

The best way to challenge me is asking questions , if you answer me with your belief , it will only show your anger.

People get angry when they have stong belief which hates to get out , instead it creates a chemical reaction in brain to lash out people.

It is not you , it is just that host belief parasite in you. Nothing wrong. You just need a mirror. Very Happy

If you are trying to bait me with this garbage you would stand a better chance of catching a carp with a condom...
 
pondfish
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 11:07 am
@pondfish,
The problem is the thought processs. Why it has to be beginning or end? if we reach really the beginning or end , will we accept it as it is?.

No.

We have to do what ever to exist.

if there is a way way to end is your death. Other than that any end is not an end. May be a simulation.

But there can be end of a host belief. You just stop reacting to people.

Fido,

Do not react. It only show the fear in your host belief. It is not about winning or losing the argument. It is about who you are. Sooner you comes to grip with it , you become free of reaction. At present you are a bobble head.

You need to understand i do not exist (host belief) , you can also if you ready throw out your host belief and understand and recognize , to survive you do not need host belief. Body can survive on its own.

Truth can be seen only when you do not have host belief controlling you like a cheap whore.

Ego is nothing but host belief's fear!.
 
Zetherin
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 11:13 am
@pondfish,
pondfish wrote:

Truth can be seen only when you do not have host belief controlling you like a cheap whore.


I'll have to keep that in mind.
 
Krumple
 
Reply Wed 17 Mar, 2010 11:39 am
@pondfish,
pondfish;140606 wrote:
Truth can be seen only when you do not have host belief controlling you like a cheap whore.


You can get some pretty nice truth from a cheap whore, oh wait maybe that is something else. Nevermind.
 
Fido
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 09:41 am
@pondfish,
Come to mention it; I am a little bit afraid...Not pants wetting shaking in my shoes sort of afraid, but afraid that if I use more salt than I need that it will injure me sort of afraid, or afraid that if I waste more time on carp that the big one will get away...

---------- Post added 03-18-2010 at 11:47 AM ----------

Krumple;140623 wrote:
You can get some pretty nice truth from a cheap whore, oh wait maybe that is something else. Nevermind.


You know that everyone pays what a thing is worth for what they buy sooner or later, and when it comes to sex which is only good if it is free is beyond valuation, beyond meaning; but the relationship that goes with it always demands a sacrifice which may at any time be all you own and your life too...And it is always worth it..
 
HexHammer
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 11:43 am
@pondfish,
..truth is but the naive's and group think's carrot!

..preception of truth, is victim to suggestion, mainipulation ..victim of lies ..victim of emotions, love, hate ..that will blind you!

Truth is the weapon of the deciver!

You will blot out the truth, with illusive walls of truth!
 
kennethamy
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 11:46 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;140935 wrote:
..truth is but the naive's and group think's carrot!

!


I think that truth is more like asparagus than a carrot. But truth is so subjective, who knows? Some people think it is rutabaga! Can you imagine?
 
Zetherin
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 11:51 am
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;140938 wrote:
I think that truth is more like asparagus than a carrot. But truth is so subjective, who knows? Some people think it is rutabaga! Can you imagine?


Why not cut some of those carrots, asparaguses, and rutabagas up, and mix them together to create a nice word salad?
 
HexHammer
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 11:59 am
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;140940 wrote:
Why not cut some of those carrots, asparaguses, and rutabagas up, and mix them together to create a nice word salad?
Oo
Then make it a Ceacar Salad, and keep it happily stabbily ..eh?
 
kennethamy
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 12:43 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;140940 wrote:
Why not cut some of those carrots, asparaguses, and rutabagas up, and mix them together to create a nice word salad?


I don't have to bother. Others do it for me.
 
Zetherin
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 12:46 pm
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;140961 wrote:
I don't have to bother. Others do it for me.


Yes, we have some great chefs here too, capable of creating only the best salads, and many only capable of creating the best salads.
 
kennethamy
 
Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2010 01:05 pm
@Zetherin,
Zetherin;140962 wrote:
Yes, we have some great chefs here too, capable of creating only the best salads, and many only capable of creating the best salads.


"Only capable" of creating the best salads, or "capable of creating only the best salads"? It makes a difference, as you can see.
 
 

 
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/24/2024 at 04:17:00