Walter Russell's periodic table

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 06:36 pm
I think i find a way of explaining some of the observations made in Sprink's experiment and it is to be found in Synergetics:

Quote:
In synergetics, the letter F (for frequency) typically represents the scale factor. If Vc = volume of the concentric hierarchy shape, and VF = volume of the resized shape, then VF = Vc x F3

this maybe why he observed:
Quote:
The form (e.g., a cube) was mounted upright and aligned East-West. 1000 to 5000 KV of positive charge (per meter of electrode separation) was applied for two weeks or longer to establish a zone of activation, spreading up to 60 meters :

found this info on this website:

Concentric Hierarchy (Part 1)

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 06:37 pm
another clue to add to the wave theory of the matter, this one is a beauty: (2010 article from The Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System)

Vortex-ring-fractal Structure of Atom and Molecule

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:04 pm
if you read my first post (#1) you'll read the following:

Quote:
Next (image atteched) is the periodic table with the platonic solid added:

Elements Hydrogen to silicon are “ruled” by the Tetrahedron
Elements Silicon to Rhodium are “ruled” by the Hexahedron
Elements Rhodium to end of page are “ruled” be the Octahedron
Elements Alphanon are ruled by the Dodecahedron
Elements Betanon to Hydrogen By the Icosahedrons

What does this mean well, I went digging up a few molecule on the web to see if one element from one side of the wave combined with an element from the opposite side , with both elements ruled by the same ruler (ie:tetrahedron, hexahedron etc…). Here follows 3d images of the molecules I found, however I could not go beyond octahedral since I am limited by my chemistry knowledge (that is here were I would love to enlist people knowledgeable in this domain)

the reason the tetrahedron is followed by the hexahedron and so on... is due to the synergetics concentric hierarchy of shapes which states

Quote:
Synergetic geometry, pioneered by the late American Transcendentalist R. Buckminster Fuller, is centered around a volumetric hierarchy of concentric polyhedra.

Two expansive/contractive transformations, a positive and negative, or left and right, are anchored on either side of cosmic zero, the origin. This "bow tie Universe" is the aconceptual context.

The transformations, modeled by the so-called jitterbug, involve expanding outward from nothing to a volume 24 cube, then squeezing back down to zero, before exploding outwardly again, this time in a "through the looking glass" context.

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/smhierarchyanim.gif

links:

Concentric Hierarchy (Part 2)

Beyond Flatland

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 07:56 pm
a few pics related to walter russell and rodin vortex:

Walter Russell - The Imploding Sphere in a Cube (also worth testing as a set up with rodin coils where the vortices are Wink )

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/sphere_in_a_cube_atom_walter_russell_style.gif

standing wave:

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/inoutwave.gif http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/standinginout.gif

images of Rodin Coil with good representation of the third "light" in color and rodin Coil with vortex(from micro to macro):

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/toroid_color.jpg

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/vortex_in_vortex_out.gif

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/vortexloop.gif

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/vortloop.gif

Crooks table

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/331/tableofelements.gif

MonsieurM

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2011 05:37 am
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb444/MonsieurM/jbug.gif

MonsieurM

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 01:51 pm
one more inventor i would like to add as possible proof of the Wave Theory of Matter

Otto MOHR: Detonator Ray

Quote:
Mr. Mohr has determined the atomic vibrations of some elements, but many types of explosives have not yet been analyzed, and the atomic vibrations of many elements are not yet known. Gun powder, gasoline vapor, and some other explosive substances have been successfully fired by the Detonator. All others will be calculated as soon, as time and money will permit, and as fast as further atomic vibrations are formulated, they will be turned over to the Army.

you'll also notice the vortex shaped device

:thumbsup:

link:

Otto MOHR -- Detonator Ray

Solar power without solar cells: A hidden magnetic effect of light could make it possible

Quote:
Light has electric and magnetic components. Until now, scientists thought the effects of the magnetic field were so weak that they could be ignored. What Rand and his colleagues found is that at the right intensity, when light is traveling through a material that does not conduct electricity, the light field can generate magnetic effects that are 100 million times stronger than previously expected. Under these circumstances, the magnetic effects develop strength equivalent to a strong electric effect. from the article

Quote:
Light is an torqued, spirally waving 'vortex-rope' composed of coupled electric and magnetic fields oscillating in synchrony at very high frequencies. Walter Russell

Quote:
The cone-shaped antenna on top gathers the sun’s magnetic force which has transformed inside the instrument to motivated vibratory currents. Otto MOHR Detonator Ray

Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research

Quote:
Radioactive decay rates, thought to be unique physical constants and counted on in such fields as medicine and anthropology, may be more variable than once thought.

I was reading through a website about Edgar Cayce's Prophecies and i found the following (relates to Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research):

Quote:
Earth is slowly receding or gathering closer to the sun, from which it receives its impetus for the awakening of the elements from that which it receives from the sun. elements that give life itself, by radiation of like elements. Edgar-Cayce

I'm not very familiar with his predictions but i thought it was worth mentioning (i keep an open mind Wink )
link:

Edgar Cayce: List of Prophecies

MonsieurM

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 03:43 pm
@MonsieurM,
MonsieurM wrote:

one more inventor i would like to add as possible proof of the Wave Theory of Matter

Otto MOHR: Detonator Ray

Quote:
Mr. Mohr has determined the atomic vibrations of some elements, but many types of explosives have not yet been analyzed, and the atomic vibrations of many elements are not yet known. Gun powder, gasoline vapor, and some other explosive substances have been successfully fired by the Detonator. All others will be calculated as soon, as time and money will permit, and as fast as further atomic vibrations are formulated, they will be turned over to the Army.

you'll also notice the vortex shaped device

:thumbsup:

link:

Otto MOHR -- Detonator Ray

Solar power without solar cells: A hidden magnetic effect of light could make it possible

Quote:
Light has electric and magnetic components. Until now, scientists thought the effects of the magnetic field were so weak that they could be ignored. What Rand and his colleagues found is that at the right intensity, when light is traveling through a material that does not conduct electricity, the light field can generate magnetic effects that are 100 million times stronger than previously expected. Under these circumstances, the magnetic effects develop strength equivalent to a strong electric effect. from the article

Quote:
Light is an torqued, spirally waving 'vortex-rope' composed of coupled electric and magnetic fields oscillating in synchrony at very high frequencies. Walter Russell

Quote:
The cone-shaped antenna on top gathers the sun’s magnetic force which has transformed inside the instrument to motivated vibratory currents. Otto MOHR Detonator Ray

Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research

Quote:
Radioactive decay rates, thought to be unique physical constants and counted on in such fields as medicine and anthropology, may be more variable than once thought.

I was reading through a website about Edgar Cayce's Prophecies and i found the following (relates to Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research):

Quote:
Earth is slowly receding or gathering closer to the sun, from which it receives its impetus for the awakening of the elements from that which it receives from the sun. elements that give life itself, by radiation of like elements. Edgar-Cayce

I'm not very familiar with his predictions but i thought it was worth mentioning (i keep an open mind Wink )
link:

Edgar Cayce: List of Prophecies

Quote:
Elaborating the Neoplatonist picture. Agrippa accepts the basic Neoplatonic framework sketched above. God has the Forms in his mind. God created "Angelical and Celestial secondary causes," beings Agrippa also calls the "Intelligences," and God "gives the seal of His Ideas to the Intelligences." The Intelligences then use the "heavens and stars as instruments" to send these copies of the Forms down to humans on the Earth. In exactly the way our souls/intellects control our bodies, the Intelligences -- the Celestial souls -- control the body (=the matter) of the universe. So just as my mind "sends commands" to my body in order for the mind to achieve its aims, so too do the Intelligences/ celestial souls use the stars to achieve their ends. Thus Agrippa agrees with Avicen[na], who says "whatever things are done here, must have been before in the motions and conceptions of the stars and orbes." Agrippa says that "quintessence" -- Aristotle's 5th element, aither -- is what conveys the Intelligences' power to material stuffs: the spirit is contained in "the rays of the stars."

Lecture 6: Renaissance Magic

MonsieurM

Reply Sun 8 May, 2011 10:13 am
i have moved my posts to the following link, just because i feel it is better presented Smile

http://www.energeticforum.com/new-members-area/7372-better-way-present-periodic-table.html

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 10:55 am
and la piece de resistance, which i just found on youtube

Garret Lisi explains E8 Geometry

starts at 1min30

YouTube - Garret Lisi explains E8 Geometry

Doesn't it remind you of Rodin Coil and the smoke rings i talked about and the table found in the blog :
The Philosopher Stoned

the Law of Crystallization provided by Walter Russell in his magnum opus The Universal One.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XEdakZFo-OQ/TSuJ7PYQy4I/AAAAAAAAAAY/6BPXAVSqyuM/s1600/Law+of+Crystallization.png

Vortex Based Math @ TEDxCharlotte 2010 - Randy Powell (for comparison)

YouTube - Vortex Based Math @ TEDxCharlotte 2010 - Randy Powell

Antony Garrett Lisi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Phoenix phil

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 02:41 am
@Azoth,
Check out a new site which might help you

www.walter-russell.com

Phoenix phil

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 02:42 am
@MonsieurM,
Check out

www.walter-russell.com

Phoenix phil

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 02:44 am
@ncowmail,
Have a look at

www.walter-russell.com

Phoenix phil

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 02:45 am
@cmarie phil,
You might like to read through

www.walter-russell.com

Phoenix phil

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 02:47 am
@mostovic,
Take a look at

www.walter-russell.com

Phoenix phil

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 02:48 am
@Phoenix phil,
have a look at

www.walter-russell.com

Gsweet

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 10:34 am
@esaruoho,
Hello! I am very impressed with how much you know and understand Russell’s teachings and the simplicity of your explanation. Do you know specifics about Russell’s take on helium? Or the ways he imagined we could use it??

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:47:56