Walter Russell's periodic table

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

MonsieurM

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2011 07:53 am
if you'd like to know more about the platonic solids, here is a lecture given by Gordon Plummer on "the nature of things".
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2678677817969925095#

MonsieurM

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2011 03:09 pm
I am continuing to learn and wrap my brain around this new method, because i believe that the periodic table like the element it represent can be seen in various ways (ex: describe hydrogen: it can be described as a gas, or as an atom with 1 electron, or as a light emitted by it when excited and so on and on). What i'm trying to say is that there isn't just one way of looking at /or presenting the periodic table (i think the actual form it has today is the crudest of the forms available). Let me know what you think...Wink

MonsieurM

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2011 12:50 pm
the following link leads to a very interesting thread about resonance and elements of the table.

http://www.webelements.com/forum/node/57

MonsieurM

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:24 pm
For those that would like to do some calculations i found a very informative link on the periodical table of the element and the elements with data on each elements (very detailed)....

http://www.science-and-fun.de/english/pte/

MonsieurM

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2011 11:30 am
Walter Russell discovered many novel ways to present the periodic table which basically are the same. The two well known tables he published are the one i presented you in previous posts ;the second one is the vortex shaped periodic table which can be found here:

http://www.feandft.com/Russell_periodic_l.jpg

You can apply the same principle that i mentioned before in relation to the "golden mean" as you can see in the following example:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3766/fibonaccirodinnumberwhe.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MonsieurM

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 02:38 pm
new info linking golden ratio and elements of the table:

"Planck Length (1.616252 x 10^-35 meter) x Golden Ratio (1.618033989) ^ 116 power = .282537 Angstrom -The First Radii of Hydrogen (below)
Planck Length (1.616252 x 10^-35 meter) x Golden Ratio (1.618033989) ^ 117 power = .457154 Angstrom -The Second Radii of Hydrogen
Planck Length (1.616252 x 10^-35 meter) x Golden Ratio (1.618033989) ^ 118 power = .739691 Angstrom -The Third Radii of Hydrogen
Compare the calculation from Winter above - with Hydrogen experimental base below- (Heyrovska) .28 Angstrom, .46 Angstrom, .74 Angstrom. (1 Angstrom = 10 ^-10 meter)"

found it in the following blog:

http://www.evolver.net/user/pod4/blog/gravity_cracked_simply_complex

MonsieurM

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:10 am
here is a more serious link from Cornell university library about what i mentioned in the previous post:

http://arxiv.org/abs/0902.1184

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 03:53 pm
does anyone have an input on this, i would really like your opinion....Smile

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 03:53 pm
does anyone have an input on this, i would really like your opinion....Smile

MonsieurM

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 06:03 pm
I think the following article answers nicely to some questions, links very well to Walter Russell periodic table (presenting the elements as resonating wave) and probably the use of the golden mean (i ll have to reread the theory and dissect it:) ).

the link:

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Wolff-Wave-Structure-Matter.htm

if you couple the wave structure of the matter theory with the Fourier Principle which states the following:

The Fourier principle of frequency signature transformation means that even the most complex shape is a simple sum of sine waves of different lengths.

you realize that each elements in the table is a simple sum of "sine waves of different lengths"

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:04 am
One more info based on what was said in the previous post:

We all know the basic formula for this one –– E=MC2.
Matter is just a lot of energy moving so slowly that we can touch it and sit on it. energy is just a little bit of matter moving so fast we have trouble finding it. They are polarities of the same substance, which is flowing or moving as different rates, constantly. This very compressibility is what stores form and memory in its wave shape.

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

Only a form of Golden Mean symmetry will allow converging waves to add and multiply at the same time. Only in this way, in this shape, can waves nest together without interfering with each other and canceling out their memories. A Golden Mean spiral can nest triangles, Squares and five-sides figures, crating a dodecahedron as it does,. the dodecahedron is the perfect Golden mean nest for turning information into coherent structure. That's why it is also the pattern of the braided DNA molecule. The Golden Mean happens, the icosahedronal donut and the dodecahedronal donut generate the only other two naturally occurring numbers: Pi and E.

Very Happy

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:28 am
Everything in our world, all matter, that is, all fractally attractive patterns of informational density, is composed of atoms, which are described by physics as a nucleus surrounded by electrons in so-called orbital shells. These shells are the pattern, the shape or ratio, which is the only thing the universe must conserve, in order to know itself. These shells or shapes are formed by the nestings of energy donuts or smoke rings. the Atomic Table then becomes a simple set of wave patterns, describing valency as symmetry. Everything can be created from the nesting of one donut, with a pair of vortices; three donuts, with six single direction vortices; five donuts, with ten vortices; and seven donuts, with fourteen vortices. Count the vortices and you have the number of electrons in each orbital shell.

These patterns form regular shapes, called the Platonic solids because Plato was the first to write about them: the tetrahedron, on pair of vortices; the octahedron/cube, three pairs; the dodecahedron, five pairs; and the icosahedron, seven pairs. These basic shapes are important in transmitting the very waves structure of matter, best understood as templates that generate the focus of intensity necessary to become fractally attractive, that is, bend the straight energy flow of light into a circle of atomic structured matter.

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 12:16 pm
info ref:

http://fifthwaymysteryschool.org/NewEmTab.html

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 12:41 pm
and so it takes us back to walter russell's periodic table:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/331/tableofelements.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MonsieurM

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 12:58 pm
correction:
and so it takes us back to crook's periodic table:

MonsieurM

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 08:10 am
One more piece of the puzzle, i would like to add to Dr Milo Wolff: The Wave Structure of Matter Theory is:

The Electric Universe theory

The Electric Universe theory highlights the importance of electricity throughout the Universe. It is based on the recognition of existing natural electrical phenomena (eg. lightning, St Elmo's Fire), and the known properties of plasmas (ionized "gases") which make up 99.999% of the visible universe, and react strongly to electro-magnetic fields. Much of the material considered by the Electric Universe is peer-reviewed, but not all

more to be found here:
http://www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction

Now unto some real world applications examples that you may be able to reproduce if you have the right material ...

MonsieurM

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 08:36 am
Quote:
These patterns form regular shapes, called the Platonic solids because Plato was the first to write about them: the tetrahedron, on pair of vortices; the octahedron/cube, three pairs; the dodecahedron, five pairs; and the icosahedron, seven pairs. These basic shapes are important in transmitting the very waves structure of matter, best understood as templates that generate the focus of intensity necessary to become fractally attractive, that is, bend the straight energy flow of light into a circle of atomic structured matter.

real world example of a donut properties with light can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_fuZyHDuk

MonsieurM

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 06:22 am
If this theory pans out (big if Question ) : it may be a far fetched idea but "if you create a standing wave, you have your anti-gravity".

Shocked

MonsieurM

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 06:02 pm
That is it folks, I would like to give you a brief review of what i presented you with as pieces of one "cosmic puzzle" and how they they each fit together:

Science Article: Dr Milo Wolff: The Wave Structure of Matter (Electron): Origin of the laws of Nature

The Fourier principle of frequency signature transformation means that even the most complex shape is a simple sum of sine waves of different lengths. you realize that each elements in the table is a simple sum of "sine waves of different lengths"

We all know the basic formula for this one –– E=MC2.
Matter is just a lot of energy moving so slowly that we can touch it and sit on it. energy is just a little bit of matter moving so fast we have trouble finding it. They are polarities of the same substance, which is flowing or moving as different rates, constantly. This very compressibility is what stores form and memory in its wave shape.

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

Only a form of Golden Mean symmetry will allow converging waves to add and multiply at the same time. Only in this way, in this shape, can waves nest together without interfering with each other and canceling out their memories. A Golden Mean spiral can nest triangles, Squares and five-sides figures, crating a dodecahedron as it does,. the dodecahedron is the perfect Golden mean nest for turning information into coherent structure. That's why it is also the pattern of the braided DNA molecule. The Golden Mean happens, the icosahedronal donut and the dodecahedronal donut generate the only other two naturally occurring numbers: Pi and E.

Everything in our world, all matter, that is, all fractally attractive patterns of informational density, is composed of atoms, which are described by physics as a nucleus surrounded by electrons in so-called orbital shells. These shells are the pattern, the shape or ratio, which is the only thing the universe must conserve, in order to know itself. These shells or shapes are formed by the nestings of energy donuts or smoke rings. the Atomic Table then becomes a simple set of wave patterns, describing valency as symmetry. Everything can be created from the nesting of one donut, with a pair of vortices; three donuts, with six single direction vortices; five donuts, with ten vortices; and seven donuts, with fourteen vortices. Count the vortices and you have the number of electrons in each orbital shell.

The Electric Universe theory

The Electric Universe theory highlights the importance of electricity throughout the Universe. It is based on the recognition of existing natural electrical phenomena (eg. lightning, St Elmo's Fire), and the known properties of plasmas (ionized "gases") which make up 99.999% of the visible universe, and react strongly to electro-magnetic fields.

and actually Walter Russell's table and Crooks' table both are indications/proof that maybe there is some truth to the combined theories mentioned previously. And if you look at the observations i made about TETRAHEDRON MOLECULES and HEXAHEDRON MOLECULES, it is all the more convincing that this maybe the way the universe is ordained.
Now unto practical matter

The following people may have made experiments that actually prove this theory, some maybe reproducible if you have the right material

MonsieurM

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 01:05 pm
if you'd like to know more about A Wave Structure for the Electron follow the link:

http://quantummatter.com/articles_html/body_point.html

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:51:17