The silliness of Christianity

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

sometime sun

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 05:43 pm
@Krumple,
I don't see how believing in more than one chance is silly.

HexHammer

Reply Fri 14 May, 2010 05:54 pm
@manored,
manored;164373 wrote:
I think I would have no future as a lawyer =)
There is such things as refusal of a case.

manored

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 01:47 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;164420 wrote:
There is such things as refusal of a case.
Indeed, but it would be troublesome anyway. If, for example, I took a case and later started to believe I was defending the wrong side.

HexHammer

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 03:47 pm
@manored,
manored;164681 wrote:
Indeed, but it would be troublesome anyway. If, for example, I took a case and later started to believe I was defending the wrong side.
To live a life perfectly is impossible, but to live it as best as you can, takes guts.

nyjaelp

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2010 06:14 pm
For one thing no matter how silly you think it is this is one thing not to post on the internet, you may not be into THE LORD but other people like me is, so a piece of advice don't underestimate the power of THE LORD

Krumple

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2010 06:28 pm
@nyjaelp,
nyjaelp wrote:

For one thing no matter how silly you think it is this is one thing not to post on the internet, you may not be into THE LORD but other people like me is, so a piece of advice don't underestimate the power of THE LORD

Yeah I'm pretty familiar with the power of the imagination. But as far as being afraid of invisible friends, no they don't scare me. You'll have to try to use some other kind of scare tactic.

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 05:37 am
@nyjaelp,
In my country all male inhabitants are adressed as THE LORD. It's a secular society, thanks to the mayority of the citizens. Religion is free and in my life-time your LORD will be called ALLAH here. This morning I saw a woman dressed in a burka I believe, racing on her bicyclette to get her child to school in time.

Things change... To be afraid of your LORD is not needed. Afraid of loose radicals and empty treads is more realistic. I am pro banning all religion in public, as they should with commercial advertisements, and did with publicity for sigarettes. Do not pray, you will DIE !

manored

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 08:09 am
To be honest I dream about the day then there will be no more religions in the world, only the ocassional philosophic wandering.

Some say that religion unites, but, in reality, it divides. It just happens that then you have someone to oppose, you tend to unite with those who share the same enemies. Religion unites groups and splits then from the rest of the world.

mark noble

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2010 10:12 am
@manored,
Hi manored,
So did this guy, and he died for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw

I analysed this as a teenager, and boy! did it make sense.
Best wishes.
Mark...

Child of Monica

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 08:51 am
@Krumple,
well, you are wrong right off the bat...God is not a victim of His Omniscience, as if He has to foresee...The Bible from front to back shows He deals with us as we are now. And let me turn it on you: When God says "I will remember your sins no more" by your 'reasoning" that is impossible. He must remember. You just skip over the data and jump right to your prejudiced answer

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2022 01:08 am
@Krumple,
I didn't read what you wrote but I really, really love...the effort. I mean that. Really. Stop gender fletchering me. Okay, be back later to read what you wrote.

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2022 01:11 am
@Child of Monica,
Hey, that guy or girl is my friend apparent. I havent read what they wrote but I did write I loved it. So, you called the bat or write off or wrong and why can't God be a victim? Or why can't god live forever? He's a god too.

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2022 01:18 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
I hope your serious about praying for life as it might be true. It doesn't hurt to have superstitions especially if it is consistent with truth. Hurt means to me that you die worse than death, by the way. And when I say by the way, I superstitiously mean BTW. So, now you know you can deserve a god and still get a god while those who do not deserve a god will get a wish for death from themselves as they will be wishing that death would come.

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2022 01:20 am
@nyjaelp,
I was thinking about THE LORD the other day and I was not at all calm and extremely relaxed at the same time twice. I just wanted to say thanks for capitalizing THE LORD. It seems like it should done more considering events on mars.

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2022 01:26 am
@Krumple,
I think I am really going to enjoy reading how THE LORD was somehow involved cuz there was GOD and then adam and eve and the serpent or snake which we all in the first days sometimes hours about the serpent and how they can tell lies but not usually unless you are a little fucker and a terrible threat so typical of viruses and small insignificant things.

RangerTim

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2022 02:23 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Mrknowspeople wrote:

I was thinking about THE LORD the other day and I was not at all calm and extremely relaxed at the same time twice. I just wanted to say thanks for capitalizing THE LORD. It seems like it should done more considering events on mars.

This is so true.

RangerTim

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2022 02:24 pm
@RangerTim,
There's also a lady who is turned into a pillar of salt. Yum.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:18:53