9/11

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mark noble

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:15 am
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;167312 wrote:
Now there is a reliable source. Thank you for mentioning it . I will rush right over and get it.

Hi Ken,

"One man's reliable, is another man's Treacherous"

Thank you Ken, and have a fantastic day.

Mark...

kennethamy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 10:19 am
@mark noble,
mark noble;167316 wrote:
Hi Ken,

"One man's reliable, is another man's Treacherous"

Thank you Ken, and have a fantastic day.

Mark...

Another bon mot! Keep them coming!

Martin Timothy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:25 pm
@Soul Brother,
Soul Brother;167290 wrote:
you are correct on the involvement of Israel

Jews totaling 100% of Israeli citizens, who were normally employed in the Towers never showed up to work that day!

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09.....2NUMB.html
The New York Times September 22, 2001:

Alon Pinkas, Israel's consul general, said three Israelis had been confirmed dead: Two on the planes, and another who had been visiting the towers on business, who was identified and buried.

http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/100.....148faf.jpg
Image file

The latest outrage to come to light, is that the police and emergency service helicopters made no attempt to rescue the ppl on the roof of the North Tower, the Talmud is the only place where people are exhorted to watch others die like that, which is additional testimony that Jews controlled the skies that day!

Dave Allen

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:34 pm
@astrotheological,
It is estimated that between 400 and 500 Jews died in the attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11. The exact number is not known, since official record-keeping does not list the religions of the victims.

The Jewish Week
http://www.thejewishweek.com/bottom/specialcontent.php3?artid=362

The figure would have been even higher had it not been for the fact that many Orthodox Jews went to work an hour later because of the Selichot prayers recited in the days before the Jewish New Year. This is probably the one fact that has been exacerbated into the conspiracy that hardly any jews died on 9/11.

Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-13.htm

Here are two excellent articles which debunk the widely-spread story alleging that thousands of Jews stayed home on September 11th because they had been warned in advance of the attack:

Snopes: Rumors
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm

Slate: 4,000 Jews, 1 Lie
http://slate.msn.com/id/116813

It is possible that some who wish to believe that 9/11 was an Israeli conspiracy will not accept all of the reference sources listed above. If that is the case, the plainest evidence that many Jews died in the World Trade Center is the list of the names of the dead:

The official New York City 'Missing Persons List' does not categorize victims by their religion or nationality. But ask families with names like Adler, Aron, Berger, Bernstein, Cohen, Eichler, Eisenberg, Feinberg, Friedlander, Goldstein, Greenstein, Horwitz, Jablonski, Kestenbaum, Kirchbaum, Kleinberg, Levi, Levine, Mayer, Rosenberg, Rosenblum, Rosenthal, Sachs, Safronoff, Schwartz, Shulman, Shwartzstein, Silverstein, Solomon, Steinman, Temple, Weil, Weinberg, Weingard, Weinstein, Weiss, Zukelman.

Why didn't they get a conspiratorial cell-phone message warning them to stay home?

Martin Timothy

Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 07:42 pm
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;167460 wrote:
between 400 and 500 Jews died in the attacks

No contest..

However my post says Israelis and Israeli citizens, and the reference is from the New York Times, quoting Israel's CG in New York,

The New York Times September 22, 2001

Here it is again!

HexHammer

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 03:51 am
@astrotheological,
astrotheological;23874 wrote:
I believe that 9/11 was just a huge set up by the American government just to make an excuse for the people of the United States to go to war against Iraq and other countries in the middle east. They didn't actually find any weapons of mass destruction anyways. They just wanted the oil.

Besides how can a plane even take down a tower of that size anyways. Then the other tower just happens to fall as well. Also the pentagon was claimed to be hit by an airplane but there was no sign of a crash anywhere.
I must agree that 9/11 was a huge setup, and people disregard blatant evidence of a setup. How can the little sidebuilding to the twin towers all of a sudden collapse in a perfect controlled demolision?

How can a poor pilot steer a plain in a extremely difficult maneuver into Pentagon when lightpoles obstucts the allerged route, even the hole in the building does not match the allerged airplane, only a minor spyplane which evedently was filmed on a camera.

Why was all evidence so quickly removed, when a crime investigation should do it?

Unfortunaly too many are too simpleminded to understand and comprehend.

Soul Brother

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 04:21 am
@Martin Timothy,
Martin Timothy;167462 wrote:
No contest..

However my post says Israelis and Israeli citizens, and the reference is from the New York Times, quoting Israel's CG in New York,

Here it is again!

If these people behind the U.S government caused 9/11, do you think it would really be that safe to believe what they tell you in they're news papers about it?

Dave Allen

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 04:55 am
@Martin Timothy,
Martin Timothy;167462 wrote:
No contest..

Here it is again!

OK then, the final death toll - including those on the planes - was just under 3000, of whom 3 were Israelis.

Now in order for there to be something significant about this you would have to prove that on any day at that time the number of Israelis compared to non-Israelis in the WTC, Pentagon and those kind of flights would be in excess of a 1/1000 ratio, and if you could prove that you'd then have to reasonably factor out the late arrival of those who had been celebrating Jewish New Year.

So if you could say "a normal september morning would see 1 Israeli for every 300 people, and only 25% of them celebrate the Jewish New Year" - then there would be something less abstract to go on.

Otherwise it just sounds a bit like "no freemason was killed on Bloody Friday - who's really behind it all, eh?"

kennethamy

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 07:01 am
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;167629 wrote:
OK then, the final death toll - including those on the planes - was just under 3000, of whom 3 were Israelis.

Now in order for there to be something significant about this you would have to prove that on any day at that time the number of Israelis compared to non-Israelis in the WTC, Pentagon and those kind of flights would be in excess of a 1/1000 ratio, and if you could prove that you'd then have to reasonably factor out the late arrival of those who had been celebrating Jewish New Year.

So if you could say "a normal september morning would see 1 Israeli for every 300 people, and only 25% of them celebrate the Jewish New Year" - then there would be something less abstract to go on.

Otherwise it just sounds a bit like "no freemason was killed on Bloody Friday - who's really behind it all, eh?"

Why trouble these people with facts when they have a theory? It is superfluous.

xris

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 01:48 pm
@kennethamy,
No amount of logical reasoning will dissuade those who see conspiracies when there is none. Strange but true, the same believers are also convinced about the Bermuda triangle, Kennedy, Monroe and the prince of Wales was Jack the ripper.

kennethamy

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 01:56 pm
@xris,
xris;167750 wrote:
No amount of logical reasoning will dissuade those who see conspiracies when there is none. Strange but true, the same believers are also convinced about the Bermuda triangle, Kennedy, Monroe and the prince of Wales was Jack the ripper.

That is what conspiracy theories are all about. Counter-evidence is not merely not counter-evidence, it is actually evidence for the conspiracy itself. This is, you have to remember, Alice Through the Looking Glass thinking. The next stop is the loony bin.

mark noble

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 02:01 pm
@xris,
xris;167750 wrote:

Hi Xris,

I strongly disagree with your "Prince of Wales" remark - Charles was only a five-year-old when these events took place.

Be brilliant, sir.

Mark...

Dave Allen

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 03:35 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble;167755 wrote:
I strongly disagree with your "Prince of Wales" remark - Charles was only a five-year-old when these events took place.

Actually during the ripper murders Charles was yet to be born. In fact his grandparents were yet to born.

The Prince of Wales at the time - the Future Edward VII - was father to Albert Victor who apparently enjoyed slumming in Whitechapel and may have contracted syphillus whilst doing so. This has led to some conspiracy theorists claiming that he was Jack the Ripper.

This has led to some people saying "the Prince of Wales was Jack the Ripper" - but they obviously don't mean the current Prince of Wales. In fact they aren't referring to any Prince of Wales at all - but his son the Duke of Clarence. Albert never got to be Prince of Wales - because he died before Victoria did.

mark noble

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 04:29 pm
@Dave Allen,
Dave Allen;167789 wrote:
Actually during the ripper murders Charles was yet to be born. In fact his grandparents were yet to born.

The Prince of Wales at the time - the Future Edward VII - was father to Albert Victor who apparently enjoyed slumming in Whitechapel and may have contracted syphillus whilst doing so. This has led to some conspiracy theorists claiming that he was Jack the Ripper.

This has led to some people saying "the Prince of Wales was Jack the Ripper" - but they obviously don't mean the current Prince of Wales. In fact they aren't referring to any Prince of Wales at all - but his son the Duke of Clarence. Albert never got to be Prince of Wales - because he died before Victoria did.

Hi Dave,

Could you not see the humour implied by that post (It was making out that Charles was looking young for his age)? I have watched and read about (Jack) since childhood, and they actually assumed him to be Albert's physician. I live in the UK too Dave. Did you really think I thought Charles to be 150 years old?

As for thanking that post Ken...How SAD are you?

I forgive you Ken.

Xris seems to have seen the funny side, anyway. Well done Xris! Ha

Dave have a great evening, sorry my humour went unnoticed. But, it is noted that you didn't patronise, mock or patheticise. Well done sir.

Mark...

kennethamy

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 04:39 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble;167804 wrote:
Hk I thought Charles to be 150 years old?

As for thanking that post Ken...How SAD are you?

Mark...

Why would I think you were kidding? I have had no experience with you to cause me to think you were not dead serious.

mark noble

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 07:15 pm
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;167807 wrote:
Why would I think you were kidding? I have had no experience with you to cause me to think you were not dead serious.

Hi Ken.

Yes you have - Inspector clouseau's servant (QUITO) remember? I do, I NEVER forget.

Ken, have a great evening, sir.

Mark...

kennethamy

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 08:31 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble;167854 wrote:
Hi Ken.

Yes you have - Inspector clouseau's servant (QUITO) remember? I do, I NEVER forget.

Ken, have a great evening, sir.

Mark...

"Sir" is really not enough. "Your excellency" should do the trick, though.

Reconstructo

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 08:54 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer;167619 wrote:
I must agree that 9/11 was a huge setup, and people disregard blatant evidence of a setup. How can the little sidebuilding to the twin towers all of a sudden collapse in a perfect controlled demolision?

How can a poor pilot steer a plain in a extremely difficult maneuver into Pentagon when lightpoles obstucts the allerged route, even the hole in the building does not match the allerged airplane, only a minor spyplane which evedently was filmed on a camera.

Why was all evidence so quickly removed, when a crime investigation should do it?

Unfortunaly too many are too simpleminded to understand and comprehend.

I'm sort of in the middle here. There is something fishy. I think there's a bad smell to the thing. The pentagon and building 7 are especially fishy, in my opinion. Now of course there are many possible causes for this. I personally am skeptical of the official version w/o having another version.
I suspect that the full truth would be shocking..even if not as shocking as some of the theories presented. Smile

kennethamy

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 09:29 pm
@Reconstructo,
Reconstructo;167891 wrote:
I'm sort of in the middle here. There is something fishy. I think there's a bad smell to the thing. The pentagon and building 7 are especially fishy, in my opinion. Now of course there are many possible causes for this. I personally am skeptical of the official version w/o having another version.
I suspect that the full truth would be shocking..even if not as shocking as some of the theories presented. Smile

Oh, c'mon!......................

Reconstructo

Reply Sun 23 May, 2010 10:19 pm
@kennethamy,
kennethamy;167917 wrote:
Oh, c'mon!......................

I'm not going to put all sorts of time into saying why I find the situation suspicious. Because it doesn't matter much to me. But the way it was all handled was awkward. Do you think the government conceals nothing from us?
I'm simply saying that I would bet donuts to dollars that at least some significant fact has been concealed or ignored by the corporate media, the government, etc. We are talking about money, and lots of it, for one thing. So what? Are you so confident that you know the whole story? A person can easily be prejudiced in either direction. We can be too eager to find "conspiracy" or too reluctant to notice suspicious circumstances.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:32:38