Welcome to nurse forum!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

kel69
 
Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 05:28 pm
Re: Welcome to nurse-forum.com!
hi to you all, im kel a student nurse on holiday as i have just completed my foundation year Smile Rolling Eyes
 
greeneyes99
 
Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 08:14 pm
new member
Hello all ,I'M an LPN living in Phoenix AZ.I'm formerly from N.Y.I usually work in LTC/SNF.although I've done some other things.What a great site this is .Happy to be part of it.
 
MOHD
 
Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 10:43 am
:wink:

Hi I am MOHD from Oman nice to be member , wish to be anew experience to me in the web .
 
tlc101171
 
Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 04:31 pm
hello jennifer...i'm presently outside of seattle getting ready for my travel assignment here...love this state...i've been here a week and really enjoying the scenery...traveling is the way to go for making money and experience...one must be carefull to which agency to work for...read all the fine print....take care...tracey
Jennifer wrote:
Hello from Seattle! My name is Jennifer and I am a school nurse. Please check out my post under nursing talk I would love your help!
 
luvnursing
 
Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:03 pm
Very Happy , Hello, my name is Sharon and I am an ER RN in San Diego, CA
 
gigglesluv978
 
Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 05:52 pm
Hello
Hi everyone my name is Melanie, I am a travel nurse in Northridge,Ca. Origanlly from Birmingham, Alabama. I am not crazy about Northridge, Ca, due to lack of transportation. 8)
 
meantime
 
Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 12:19 pm
Hi, What a great site. I have been a Nurse a long time. I have a Masters in Nursing with a speciality in Forensic Nursing. I haven't found many jobs in Forensics. I also teach Nursing Part-Time. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Rolling Eyes
 
meantime
 
Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2006 12:24 pm
tlc101171
Would you please point out your findings about the "Fine print" so If I do travel Nursing I'll look for this. Thanks
 
Gail28
 
Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 07:38 am
hi everyone
[quote][/quote] Very Happy

hello, i'm senior nursing student from Phils. i wanted to work abroad after my graduation. can anybody help me please.

God bless you all

Abby
 
joyandlight
 
Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 11:45 pm
New to site
Hi all, my name is Joyce. I work in Klamath Falls, OR as an ICU nurse and do per diem across state a few times a month for fun and new experiences. My youngest graduates in June 2007 and I am planning on traveling after that.
 
carolsaurusrex
 
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 06:48 am
Hi All, I work in LTC. I could be called geriatric rehab,my title is restorative nurse coordinator.I am the liason between therapies and nursing and write all of our restorative programs. I've worked in eastern and in western Pennsylvania and currently live in western Pa. My dept. also handles falls and fall prevention. Any and all suggestions r/t this subject are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks. Carolsaurusrex
 
Zel143
 
Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:45 pm
Hello Laughing
 
MsStacy
 
Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 03:15 pm
Hi, I am Stacy from Wisconsin. I work in Community Nursing.
 
Mirjam
 
Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 04:23 am
Hello everyone, Razz

My name is Mirjam and I am studying for nurse in the Netherlands. I am in my first year. We have a school project and one requirement is internationalising. So that's how I find this nurse forum. I will tell you more in a new topic about my project and I hope somebody will help me.

Kind Regards, Mirjam
 
Royaan
 
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 10:49 am
Can supply you with information re-Australian health system
Mirjam wrote:
Hello everyone, Razz

My name is Mirjam and I am studying for nurse in the Netherlands. I am in my first year. We have a school project and one requirement is internationalising. So that's how I find this nurse forum. I will tell you more in a new topic about my project and I hope somebody will help me.

Hi Mirjam
My Name is Alan
If you require study iformation on overseas nursing then i can help from
an Australian perspective
Regards
Alan Very Happy
 
Royaan
 
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 10:53 am
Re: New to site
joyandlight wrote:
Hi all, my name is Joyce. I work in Klamath Falls, OR as an ICU nurse and do per diem across state a few times a month for fun and new experiences. My youngest graduates in June 2007 and I am planning on traveling after that.


Hi Joyce
Iam an RN from Australia
I don't know what you have in mind but i can give you a detailed critique
of the Australian health system
Regards
Alan Very Happy
 
Royaan
 
Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 10:59 am
Re: hi everyone
Gail-28 wrote:
[quote]
Very Happy

hello, i'm senior nursing student from Phils. i wanted to work abroad after my graduation. can anybody help me please.

God bless you all

Abby
[/u][/quote]
Hi Abby
My name is Alan
Any information you would like to know regarding Australian Health system,
just ask
Regards
Alan
 
accja
 
Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 08:07 am
Thank you
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcome to the site. Looking forward to spending time and making friends on the site. I am new to traveling, and it's nice to have someone to ask questions to and see how other people are doin.

Thanks again,
Dee (accja)[img][/img]
 
Mirjam
 
Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 08:19 am
Re: Can supply you with information re-Australian health sys
Royaan wrote:
Mirjam wrote:
Hello everyone, Razz

My name is Mirjam and I am studying for nurse in the Netherlands. I am in my first year. We have a school project and one requirement is internationalising. So that's how I find this nurse forum. I will tell you more in a new topic about my project and I hope somebody will help me.

Hi Mirjam
My Name is Alan
If you require study iformation on overseas nursing then i can help from
an Australian perspective
Regards
Alan Very Happy


I think you can help me... A RN is a registred nurse???
My email: [email protected]
 
neonurse
 
Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 03:10 pm
Hello all
I am Donna RN..NICU. I have been a nurse for ...uhhhh...25 years. I graduate in may, RN-BSN program...finally. Smile Wasn't interested before now but I'm planning on going on for my PNP. I've been working at, clinical leadership class, the childrens hospital here. I love working with the children. There's so much to learn. So when I grow up...I want to be a PNP.
 
 

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/27/2021 at 11:16:45