Welcome to nurse forum!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

louise 1

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 01:10 am
Hello all
I'm traveling in Tucson, AZ currently but am looking to go to Austin, Tx next. Traveling is OK, the money is nice but I'm looking forward to settling down somewhere soon. Anyone have any thoughts about Austin or specific hospitals there?
louise

Snugly60031

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:35 pm
Re: Welcome to nurse-forum.com!
[quote="Head NurseWelcome nurses, feel free to post an introduction here.[/quote] Hi everyone I am a retired RN .. seeking other nursing friends. I love to travel, movies and Watching E.R andThe medical drama House on T.V.Would love to visit with people with all interest Snugly

shimo

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 10:46 am
swedish nurse says hello from new jersey
Hello/Hej
my name is Shirin and I am nurse from sweden.Please check out my post under nursingtalk .i would love your advice.

kathleen dc3

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 12:18 pm
hi im a new grad nurse
hi there people!! im a new grad nurse. actually the results of the NLE june 2007 is still processing and im here a house bum..

just want to ask what is the most intelligent plan for me to do? attend seminars or courses (that is good for my resume) or study for the nclex, cgfns...blah blah...or join a spomsorship program...

please help i think i have so much to do but dont know where to start?!?!?

thanks!!!

shobhadsouza 1

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2007 07:23 am
hello any from india
Zel143 wrote:
Hello Laughing

elihc

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 05:44 pm
HI
I am Elihc, new in this forum, hoping to go to central / north Florida

elihc

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 05:56 pm
Re: hi im a new grad nurse
Jus t purchase NCLEX 3000 or NCLKEX 5000 close to $40.00 it is the best forget about attending to reviews or seminars. this CD gives you a Diagnostic of your performance in each area. you have 5000 questions and if you learn the rational of the other four....then you have 20,000 ...
you can order from on line or in Barnes and Nobles :wink:

laurarita

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 01:26 pm
Italian nurse
A salute to all. I'm Italian nurse job in a hospital oncologico. next time I will take care of infections hospitals worker hello to all. you can give councils to me? Laura

helenann

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2008 11:05 pm
Hi My name is Helen and I live in Florida for the winter. I am interested in talking with other Florida Nurses.

jdicen

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 03:33 am
Re: Another newbie
recruit wrote:
Hello all, I'm the new one now I guess. I watch several nursing forums and message boards and just found this one. Lots of good information out there.
I'm a Director of Nursing in NE (for 6 years) and also just started a nurse expert recruiting business. I think it will be challenging and exciting, not that my current position isn't. Any other nurse consultants out there?

Looking forward to exchanging info here, helping and obtaining help.
Very Happy

Hi, are you still around? I am from the Philippines. My work is related to nurses. I am interested to contact you. Please reply. JDicen

jdicen

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 03:36 am
Re: hi im a new grad nurse
kathleen_dc3 wrote:
hi there people!! im a new grad nurse. actually the results of the NLE june 2007 is still processing and im here a house bum..

just want to ask what is the most intelligent plan for me to do? attend seminars or courses (that is good for my resume) or study for the nclex, cgfns...blah blah...or join a spomsorship program...

please help i think i have so much to do but dont know where to start?!?!?

thanks!!!

Hi, Kathleen. Do you hgave a job already? If not please contact me. Regards, JDicen

gtubelloyahoocouk

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2008 06:02 pm
MANUAL HARDCOPY FINGERPRINT FORM,CONFIRMATION CARD
I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY THE NCLEX EXAM,IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD THE HARDCOPY FINGERPRINT FORM?I HAVE EMAILED THE NCLEX TO SEND ME THE FORM BUT UP TO NOW THERE IS NO REPLY.I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME .THANKS AND MY REGARDS...GOD BLESS!

tracybrown

Reply Thu 27 Nov, 2008 09:22 pm
THANK YOU
THANK YOU . I HAD GOT IT

quiomi

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 08:49 am
im new here
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hello can you welcome me here.. im new here..i am a nurse for 2 years and currently working in a dialysis center...

healthtraveler28

Reply Tue 9 Mar, 2010 06:29 pm
HELLO!
hi I am joining in on the fun!

gerianne04

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2010 07:22 pm
hi
i am a registered nurse here in the philippines. i just want to ask how and where to apply for HAAD licensure exam here in the philippines? what are the requirements and can you send me the sample questions please? thank u very much.. Smile

jack705

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:22 am
hi all, i am new here, and new to nursing career looking forward to learn from all of you

TaraJo

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2010 01:19 pm
Hi. I'm Tara. I'm (sort of) a CNA in Houston, but I'm dealing with some personal issues (along with issues with the CNA registry) so my registration kinda expired.

But I'm going to be starting school this fall, working towards an RN.

I guess that's it. What else should I say?

jhanniffy

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2010 06:53 pm
Hey everyone. I'm J, and I have just completed a pre- nursing program and hope to go on to do intellectual disability nursing this September.

x

rovie jean

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 02:01 am
hi anyone knows about HAAD exam or Prometric exam for Saudi
Very Happy hi anyone know about Haad exam?? pls help!!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:20:12