Welcome to nurse forum!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

delilah1

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 11:28 am
hello
hi im new here...couldnt find the old busynurse thingy....so here instead but some of comments suggest u have all just reinvented yourselves especially simpson and dave...am i right...hope so Laughing

NursingEducator

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 09:34 am
Hi! and Congrats!
jhanniffy wrote:
Hey everyone. I'm J, and I have just completed a pre- nursing program and hope to go on to do intellectual disability nursing this September.

x

Congratulations on completing your pre-nursing program. Very Happy What was it like? It is now November, how is the intellectual disability nursing going for you?

NursingEducator

Reply Mon 1 Nov, 2010 09:36 am
TaraJo wrote:
Hi. I'm Tara. I'm (sort of) a CNA in Houston, but I'm dealing with some personal issues (along with issues with the CNA registry) so my registration kinda expired.

But I'm going to be starting school this fall, working towards an RN.

I guess that's it. What else should I say?

Hi Tara, sure hope you have been able to sort things out with your CNA registration. How is your RN quest treating you so far? Congratulations on working toward advancing your career and education!

poti

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 09:27 pm
@gutzk,
hello there

poti

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 09:44 pm
hi everyone, I'm a RN for the past 4 years but i haven't worked as a staff nurse in a hospital,i've been a volunteer nurse for six months, i would like to consider to be a travel nurse... any tips guys???

flareb

Reply Fri 20 May, 2011 10:27 am
@Head Nurse,
Hey everyone, just saying hi !

jnjrod

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2011 12:26 pm
Hi I am Jenn, I have been a traveling nurse for past 3 yrs and a nurse for 11... I am ready to venture past the sunny state of Florida come this winter... where are the best places to go in Cali. will be traveling with my family

thepowerofanurse

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2011 01:44 pm
I wanted to stop in and say hello to all the other nurses!

RN15

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 10:48 am
@Head Nurse,
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm looking forward to networking and learning from everyone.

wannabeIC2

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 12:58 pm
hello everyone!
I am new to this forum and excited to be connected to you guys, and looking forward to learn new things as well.

livingsublimewellnes

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2011 11:53 am
@Head Nurse,
Hello! Happy to be here. I am a nurse and health coach. I worked in inpatient psychiatry for five years, community nursing, wellness education, and now part-time in clinical nurse research. I am happy to be here!

simpledreamerRN

Reply Wed 29 Feb, 2012 03:41 pm
@luvnursing,
Hi Sharon, Im Gie, also from San diego. Around Chula Vista area. What hospital are working. I like to work as ER nurse. It's my dream job, but I'm having a hard time applying for the position. I'm in dialysis Nurse for almost 2 years. I applied online to scripps, sharp,UCSD, alvarado but it's required to have at least a year of acute experience/ 1 year ER experience. I also like Medical Surgical

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:31:43