Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

jaja07

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 12:26 am
@drsudheerms,
[email protected] pls give me hints for haad

mega

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 05:12 am
@susanbalgosyahoocom,
HI there! i just registered and i read your messege, were you abale to take the exam last september? plase tell me how it is like...
ty in advance

jcher011909

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 03:32 am
hello...pwede po mag-ask ng references and sample questions for those nurses who passed the HAAD EXAMINATION?thank you po

jcher011909

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 03:33 am
my email add is [email protected] thank you!

saleh ss

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2011 04:32 am
hey,
im saleh, RN from jordan
plz... can u send a sample and hints about HAAD exam
my exam will be held on 23rd, may 2011
my e-mail: [email protected]
thank you
regards,
saleh

reshmi RAMACHANDRAM

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:16 am
please forward HAAD exam syllabus to my email address [email protected]

arshia

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 07:19 am
can anybody please help me for haad exam i,m gp want to give haad ..............can auybody give me sample questions n wat books,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank u my email address is arshiashaikh@yahoo,com

jmburce

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 07:03 pm
@pinklady,
hello going to take the exam also haad.i dont know wt to expek..can i ask if u know a site that i can review?sample question etc.

jmburce

Reply Thu 19 May, 2011 07:05 pm
yup can u send me any example questions so dat i can look [email protected] tnk u tnk u so much .pls help..i need to pass the exam..

betty76

Reply Sat 21 May, 2011 08:24 am
im going to take haad exam also ..pls email me @ [email protected] going to take it next month..

lheo3080

Reply Sun 29 May, 2011 01:24 am
hi.. im a RN.. it is possible to apply for a HAAD license in the philippines thru online..?

ylevol2011

Reply Mon 30 May, 2011 10:45 pm
hello po, im a reg. nurse here in bohol, just want to ask bout haad....can i took the exam eventhough i still don't have a 2yrs experience? is certificate of employment needed so you can took the said exam? plz reply me...i'm begging...pls send me also recent hints on haad. thank you godbless...
here is my email add: [email protected]. thank you.

sweet mermaid

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 12:13 am
Hi. I need to take a hint about HAAD any information, papers or models plz if any body can help i'll be greetful..Regards
[email protected]

rheign

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2011 06:05 am
Hi, I'm planning to take HAAD exam. Can you please help me what are the scopes or type of questions included? Kindly send it to my email: [email protected] - Thank you in advance! Smile

bummiestaar

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 09:35 am
Hi! I'm a nurse from the Philippines and I'm planning to take HAAD next month. Can anyone email me sample questions and tips? Pls. email me at [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH! Very Happy

jdrnksa

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 05:54 pm
@susanbalgosyahoocom,
can u please tell me how much does it cost?how and where i will register?please let me know.iam very much interested..thank you

tets

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 03:51 am
@drsudheerms,
hi..im also interested on the hints and topics of haad exam..can u share also? thanks..

bceejduds

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 09:41 pm
@tets,
Hi good day everyone. I'm a licensed Physiotherapist in my home country. Can someone help me if its possible for me to take HAAD Exam, I discontinued my practice as a Physiotherapist for 4 years now my last experience was year 2004-2006. Am I still eligible to sit for an exam? If not what am I going to do or to present to be eligible for the exam. I hope someone can help me. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

nod1990

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2011 01:25 am
Hello,
I'm Timmy(CRN) from RP. I'm just wondering if where could I take the HAAD Exams and how much would it cost: I also would like to know whats the benefit of taking these exams. I'm really grateful if you could also lend me some Knowledge with basic(s) and/or samples of HAAD type Questions just to prepare myself further (Hopefully if I will take the exams) - this is my E-mail address [email protected] .

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

eehare

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2011 11:12 am
hi.. im registered nurse from philippines...im planning to take haad exam on august this year.....please send me some review materials and sample questions and can anyone tell me what books should i review..i started to review my sauders...is that enough to take haad?..my emailadd is [email protected]

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:28:48