HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

rodz

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 10:40 am
Re: HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI
rodz wrote:
I am also taking the HAAD exam soon. I wish you could help me regarding the pointers to review, the format, and anything there is to know about the said exam... I have already passed the NCLEX last june and my IELTS last March... But as the problem goes, this retrogression got us stranded so UAE might be a good choice to go for the mean time. Please send your replies at [email protected]

JK 1

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2009 06:23 am
Will be taking Haad Exam Soon
hi can u please send me the model questions for HAAD exam in abudhabi. My email Id is [email protected]...

vipinprakash

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 06:33 am
model paper pls
i am a bsc nurse in india,i am preparing for my Haad exam in this sep 2009; could anyone pls send me the model question paper id: [email protected]
[/b]

pharmanurse

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 04:45 pm
Re: Haad feedback
futureRN_uae wrote:
Hi to everyone, I'm a rn from phils, I already passed nclex 2007, but for the meantime, since there is a retrogression in US i decided to work in UAE, im goin to take HAAD hopefully this coming May, give me some feedback regarding HAAD exam, so that i could prepare. here's my email [email protected], Thank you somuch hope to hear from you guys.
Hi. Found out that your case is the same as mine. I passed the NCLEX at 2006 now, I'm here in UAE because of the retrogression in US. Do we still have to take the HAAD exams even if we are already NCLEX passers? Have you taken the HAAD exams already? How was it? - Rizza

gudcharmed

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 08:17 am
HAAD EXAM
hi guys anyone who appeared already at haad,, coz i be taking it on December,, if you have model questions papers or you have tips can u pls help me.. email me at [email protected]. thanks guys

carmipadilla

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 09:19 pm
plsssssssss
pls email me a sample or idea of Haad exam this is my email [email protected]... Im in a hurry... Thanks!!! Smile

enteng76ers

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 01:47 am
HAAD EXAM
HELLO EVERYONE, IM A NURSE HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, AND I PLANNED TO TAKE HAAD EXAM THIS FEBRUARY. i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARE THE TOPIC IN TAKING HAAD EXAM. CAN ANYONE SEND A SAMPLE QUESTION TO ME AND THE TOPIC TO REVIEW, THANKS., here is my email address [email protected]

janice 1

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2010 08:18 pm
hi
Hi Im janice and soon be taking haad exam.. can anyone send me sample questions, tips and ideas about the exam, please email me at [email protected].. please please help..

esterlyamparo

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 10:44 am
HAAD exam
Good day to all..

I am registered nurse from philippines. I passed my NCLEX, IELTS exam and already have VSC. Now, I am interested to take HAAD exam. Can anybody tell me on the step by step procedure for the exam?like where to get the application form,what to do next...Thank you and God bless..

Jupiter 1

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2010 02:17 am
HAAD exam
I am a nurse, i would like you all to send me tips and some review materials for me to study before I will take HAAD. I want to know also what is the body and the format of the HAAD exam this is my email add: [email protected] Thanks for all your help in advance

jake 1

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 01:35 pm
urgent...
hey guys out there,I really need your help. I need a review materials for HAAD. I don't have any idea of what will come out in the examination... Crying or Very sad
if you have some, please guys,i'm begging you to send it to me thru email, by the way this is my email address [email protected], I really appreciate your help. In advance guys, thank you very much

nezzy bernafe

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 07:08 am
Re: HAAD exam
Hi. Has anyone replied your queries? i'll be taking my HAAD exam too soon as well and i dont have any idea bout it. could u share with me any infos you got?, like how many items, types of questions ask, topics needed to focused on. pls. lets help each other out. pls send it to my email [email protected]

quiomi

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 09:20 am
can you please help me
hmmmmmm can you also send the hints to the haad exam cause i really want to pass it and i'll just do a self review..thanks for the kind hearted..

quiomi

Reply Thu 18 Feb, 2010 09:28 am
ps
i forgot to tell you my emai add..hehhehhe [email protected] kindly send it to me...thanks

shinylouis

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2010 10:24 am
Re: HAAD Exam
drsudheerms wrote:
I am a Paediatrician with special interest in neonatology. I work in Abudhabi. Three of my nurses appeared for the exam recently. I could ask them to contact you and give you their question banks/preparations.
Please let me know if you are still interested. They were also looking for combined study I believe.
Best wishes,

JESSEVAL

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2010 01:19 am
Re: HAAD EXAM
hello, please send HAAD exam pointers to [email protected]. Thanks

tiparpips

Reply Fri 16 Apr, 2010 06:44 am
HAAD
Hi everyone.I am planning to take HAAD exam for nurses.please send me a copy of sample questions and reviewers or pointers to review, heres my email add;[email protected] you so much. Laughing [/b]

patrick ale

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 06:21 am
the exam is tough.for me tougher than CGFNS and local board,,because the question is so complicated..that the two last option is both correct,,,i suggest read cover to cover of saunders compre.gudlak to all. Laughing

khermosa21

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2010 11:12 pm
Haad exam for nurse
can somebody give me an idea about exam questions..tnx so much..you can email me at [email protected]

camil04

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2010 07:46 am
hi everybody.... i would like to take the HAAD exam next month... pls send me the kind of questionnaire that may included in it.. here's my email add [email protected]... thanks a lot.. Very Happy

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:25:27