HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mairn

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2010 10:26 pm
hello everyone. I am from the Philippines and so interested in taking haad exam. Please share to me your sample questions [email protected] Very Happy

khermosa21

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 10:37 am
HAAD EXAM- Rn
Gd pm..I'm from the Philippines. Can anybody give me sample questions on taking haad exam for nurses. Thanks so much. Ypu can email me at [email protected]

emerson18

Reply Fri 9 Jul, 2010 07:52 pm
haad
gud am everybody! i am a registered nurse here in the philippines and i am interested in taking the HAAD exam can anyone please e-mail me the step by step procedure and all the requirements needed for taking the exam.. all help are appreciated. here is my email address. [email protected] thank you very much and god bless!

aprilang

Reply Mon 12 Jul, 2010 07:30 pm
haad exam
hi im about to take haad exam. Can anyone help me to get sample questionnares for the exam.I really need your help. Thank you very much. my e-ad [email protected]

sonyrinu

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2010 05:36 am
Re: haad exam
Hai,
I am an ANM (Auxilary Nurse & Midwifery) from Kerala, India. This is an 18 month Certificate Course approved by the Nursing Council of kerala & India. I have 5 year Experience in this field. My Husband is working in Abu Dhabi. According to the information collected from the internet, He says that this certificate is essential for Practical Nurse / Midwife of the HAAD Examination. And it has each examination centres at bangalore & chennai also. For this time being, the informations are correct, I prepare for the HAAD exam. For that any one has previous or model question papers, kindly help and advise me. [email protected]

Regards
Sony

veena 1

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 04:55 am
HI EVERYONE

I AM GOING TO GIVE MY HAAD EXAM FOR REGISTERED NURSE. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME SAMPLE QUESTIONS OR PREVIOUS QUESTIONS. PLEASE REPLY TO: [email protected]

crexalis

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 10:51 pm
hello
Hello, Im crex a registered nurse here in the Philippines. Just want to inquire about this HAAD exam. Can you pls pls pls send me sample questions about this exam, really don't have an idea. Pls send it to my email [email protected].
GodBless! =p

therapist

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 10:41 pm
can anyone tell me what is HAAD exam, is it difiicult as NPTE?..how is the oral exam?..is it given the same day after written exam? how is it like?..thank you

dj octoberian

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2010 04:57 am
hello
patrick_ale wrote:
the exam is tough.for me tougher than CGFNS and local board,,because the question is so complicated..that the two last option is both correct,,,i suggest read cover to cover of saunders compre.gudlak to all. Laughing
i just wanna ask a favor from you, to please send me some hints and pointers to review, and also the process on how to register and take the exam if u wont mind..i highly appreciate your help..thank you Very Happy

dj octoberian

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2010 04:58 am
Re: hello
dj_octoberian wrote:
patrick_ale wrote:
the exam is tough.for me tougher than CGFNS and local board,,because the question is so complicated..that the two last option is both correct,,,i suggest read cover to cover of saunders compre.gudlak to all. Laughing
i just wanna ask a favor from you, to please send me some hints and pointers to review, and also the process on how to register and take the exam if u wont mind..i highly appreciate your help..thank you Very Happy

my email add: [email protected]

designrock2004

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2010 12:58 am
Haad exam
my sister is preparing Haad exam in this sep 2010

if u have sample exam question answers or any other hints of haad exam please send me. please sent to [email protected]

i am in abu dhabi. i will collect from u.

regards,
josekuttan

rodzky

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2010 06:24 am
haad sample questions
Good day,

Can anyone send me a sample questionaire for the HAAD exam? 'coz i'm planning to take the exam this December

Thank you

motasem

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 01:16 pm
hiiiiiiiii,

if any one have sample exam question answers or any other hints of haad exam please send me. please sent to [email protected]
i am in abu dhabi. i will collect from u.
thanks alot...

regards,
motasm

motasem

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2010 01:18 pm
hi everybody....

i would take the HAAD exam next month... pls send me the kind of questionnaire that may included in it.. here's my email add [email protected]...

thanks a lot..

hdana

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2010 01:41 pm
please my friends
me also i need the form an expected question for HAAD
olease my e.mail [email protected]

saritha123

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2011 01:09 am
@drsudheerms,
Hi Dr.sudheer .Plz send me the details of haad exam for RN or model questions.my id is [email protected]. waiting for ue kind reply

ritzymhai

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 11:11 am
hi im maya, a registered nurse in the phils and a US RN. pls can anybody give me some model test questions regarding the HAAD? thanx a lot, you can send it to my email, [email protected] . thank you so much

ritzymhai

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 11:13 am
to everybody
please send me some sample questions from HAAD.. thank you so much, t would be a great help. heres my acccount [email protected]

ajdj

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2011 10:24 pm
hi.. im anna de jesus from phil, im planning to take HAAD exam this feb. could anyone send me some sample questions for the said exam. it would be a great help. thanks in advance. heres my email add [email protected]

jaja07

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2011 06:55 pm
pls send me reviewer also to my email account [email protected] i will be taking HAAD exam on first week of February... Thank you very much... pls pls pls

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:50:29