nejspine

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 11:30 pm
@jaja07,
pls send me haad reviewer here's my email add. [email protected]

angelRN

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2011 12:47 am
@nejspine,
haad exam
i am also goin to take my haad exam this week.pls help me.send me ur latest questionaire..plz plz plz.here's my emailadd; [email protected] plz seend it to me asap..thankyou so much.

lhez1215

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 04:25 am
@drsudheerms,
Dear Sir/Ma'am:
I read your reply to this post regarding the HAAD examination. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines and is planning to take the HAAD exam, but my knowledge about this exam is very limited. I would like to seek for your help regarding this matter. I need some reviewers and pointers to review for the HAAD exam. I am appealing to your kind heart for help. Pls email at [email protected]. Thank You Very Much.

lhez1215

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2011 04:28 am
@angelRN,
Hello Ma'am:
I am planning to take also the HAAD exam but I have only limited knowledge about it. Would you mind sharing me your experience and your knowledge about this after your exams. My email address is [email protected]. My prayers are with you on your exam. Goodluck!

noevie

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 06:54 am
@drsudheerms,
helo friend i read your message and I am interested to get hint and question from your nurses , I am planning to get exam also, maybe this coming June . I need hint and reviewer , can you pls help me... thank you.
Please send it to my Email noevie_limco @yahoo.com

qasearcher

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 01:31 am
@susanbalgosyahoocom,
Hi susan!

I'd like to ask for any tip on what to expect for the HAAD. What should i expect on the exam and how many hours does it take? What type of exam do they offer (multiple choice?) or they have any oral exam also?

Thanks so much, Susan!

geo20

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2011 09:17 am
@drsudheerms,
sir/mam:

i am a nurse and im planning to take the haad rn exam can you please send me tips, previous exam model, techniques or anything that can be helpful it will be very much appreciated. heres my email: [email protected]

thanks a lot
-geo-

keithxianne

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 05:23 am
Hello everyone.. I'm residing in Dubai & I'm interested in taking the HAAD exam but I don't know where will I start.. Can anyone help me which step I should take first? And I do really need a big help about the exam.. Pls. share me your reviewers if you have or any tips.. I do really appreciate any help.. my email add.: [email protected]

mire

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 07:19 am
@drsudheerms,
hi im planning to take haad hope you guys will help me. i will be very thankful if you do

GENSAN ER NURSE

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 02:34 am
@drsudheerms,
hi i am an ER NURSE here in the Philippines... i will also be taking the HAAD exam for Nurses this year... i humbly ask for your help and please do send me some of your reviewers manuals or topics that may help me in my exam.. thank you! THIS is my email address: [email protected]

Jhong25

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2011 07:50 am
@lhez1215,
leslie, andito kaba sa UAE? Ano ba date ng exam mo? ako kasi april 12 pa exam ko.. if ever mauna ka sa akin bigyan mo nman ako ng idea bout sa kung anong topic may maraming tanong..salamat!

Binci

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 06:03 am
@drsudheerms,
Dear Sir /madam,
iam going to appear for haad exam..could u pls send me some model questions for haad exam to my mail id.my id is [email protected].
thank you.

Binci

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 06:09 am
@rasiyamanaf,
dear madam,
i believe u got through the exam nd i would like you to share your experience and exam materials cos iam gonna write my exam in coming month.so can u pls send me the model questions of haad.
thanq.

albinopoy

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 08:38 pm
@GENSAN ER NURSE,
hi,

i just passed the HAAD RN exam. I find FEUER reviewer very helpful. If you can find audio reviewer in your country I do suggest you to buy and listen to it.

christiRN

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2011 01:44 am
hi pajoin naman. i am a nurse and wala pako staff nurse experience puro volunteer palang for 7 months, but an agency called me and napili daw ako ng employer from abu dhabi pero i have to take the exam, kaso i know na 2 nyears yung required exp for haad, sabi sken kung maipasa ko daw haad, yung employer na raw bahala sa license ko and they know naman daw na wala pako 2 years, pa help naman po, employer ba talaga ang nagaayos ng license and nagveverify ba ang haad dun sa mga previous employers? thanks really need help din po for reviewers, this is my mail, [email protected]. thanks.Smile

catherine steffi

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:07 pm
@drsudheerms,
Sir am Catherine Steffi.. I would like to know about HAAD exam.. Could you reply me to [email protected]
How to apply for the EXAM.

mujdmujd

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 03:22 pm
@nejspine,
Dear Sir /madam,
iam going to appear for haad exam..could u pls send me some model questions for haad exam to my mail id.my id is
[email protected].
thank you.

ameenali

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2011 09:49 am
I AM A FRESH BSC NURSING WITH 3 MONTHS OF CLINICAL EXPERIENCE .CA N I APPEAR THE HAAD EXAME?

nach09RN

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 09:57 am
hi...im about to take the haad exam..could you pls snd some study guides/ sample [email protected]...
tnx

jaja07

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 12:20 am
@drsudheerms,
pls can u help me pass the haad exam email me some hints pls pls my email add [email protected]

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:17:10