Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

matematika1975

Reply Wed 29 Feb, 2012 10:27 pm
me too. please email at [email protected]

NeGlen

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 11:32 pm
Hi everyone,

a pleasant day to everyone here!

I'm applying now to Abudhabi and need to pass the HAAD exam and here I am asking for anybody here to please help me to pass this exam.

This month (March 2012) is my schedule of my exam.

Please please send me some questions to review for me to pass.

Please send to me here: [email protected]

Thank you so much!

ailyn

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 02:21 am
i am scheduled to take the HAAD exam on 1st week of April. Please can someone send me some exam tips ,hints and references that can be of great help. my email address -) [email protected] you very much.

job25

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 04:36 am
hi ...i am preparing for my haad exam...can anyone send me the sample papers or preparation techniques for the same and mail me at [email protected]

zeia

Reply Thu 22 Mar, 2012 04:33 am
hi, i am planning to take the HAAD Rn exam soon, please HELP me if you have an examples of previous exams , PLEASE ..... my email is
[email protected]
thanks so much

cherryxinxin

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 07:24 am
hi there,
wow, so many people interested in HAAD....I've passed it last July, not too hard, just relax, I just reviewed with Saunders, there's only one thing should be kept in mind, that is practice, practice, and practice.
believing yourself, good luck for all of you!

zeia

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:01 am
thanks for advice, but could u please email me with few questions they asked or topic of interest, [email protected]

AsmaAlmesmari

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 03:41 am
Hi
I am RN

I want to sit for HAAD Exam and I want the exam model plzzzzzz

On my email. [email protected]
Can somebody tell me how to register for the exam plzzzz I was confusing

june21

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 06:31 am
hi,,i am planning to take haad exam this coming august or september,,pls help me to prepare more and give me some tips or reviewer to pass the exam
THANK YOU..this is my email ad [email protected]

zayk

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 06:23 pm
hello! i want to take the haad exam can you sent me an example of haad questions.. thank you! [email protected]

xcdharma

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 07:08 pm
can you send me a model review questions for RN HAAD @ [email protected] thanks

usman118

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 07:02 pm
hi to everyone. i m planning to appear in the HAAD exams . please can someone send me sample question or models. i m dr. of pharmacy and having 4 years experince. thnx to everyone.
[email protected]

lysander08

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 09:26 pm
Hi! I will take the HAAD exam for nurses this September. Can you please email me test questions and guides at [email protected]
Thank you!

paosarandi

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2012 02:04 pm
hi to everyone please can someone send me sample question or models of HAAD EXAM i'll take exam this September. Thanks and God bless [email protected]

mosty18

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 08:07 am
hello everyone can I also get a review? thanks and Godbless [email protected]

titty87

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2012 03:41 am
@cherryxinxin,
THANKS for ur advice.could u please send me some sample questions. my id- [email protected]

jrdn27

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 07:07 am
Hi! I'm planning to take the HAAD exam for nurses on October. Any tips and reviewers that might help me? Here's my email address [email protected]
Thank you and God bless Smile

mesky

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 03:30 am
@pshoko,
pshoko wrote:

HAAD RN Exam
I am planning to take the HAAD RN exam, so please tell me what kind of format it is and how I can study for it. Please send me your email at [email protected] Thank you for your help.
[email protected]

saraRN

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 07:59 am
Hey,
I am sitting for my haad exam on the first of November 2012, can anyone send me tips or sample question from the haad exam. It will be much appreciated.
this is my email: [email protected].
thanks in advance

Russ77

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 09:56 am
I would like to take HAAD exam too and very much asking for some assistance regarding the reviewers, sample exams or any materials that would help me prior to the said examination.

please email me at [email protected] Thank you very much.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:44:31