HAAD EXAM ABUDHABI

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

alisonalison

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 01:39 pm
Hello! I'm a midwife and I've to do the HAAD test for nurse/midwife. Is it very difficult? Does anyone can send me some samples of it? Thank you so much, my e-mail is :[email protected]

acque

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2011 08:20 am
I am a RN and also want to take HAAD exam.. can I have also a copy of HAAD sample questions.. [email protected]. thanks so much.

cloudyboy

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 01:07 pm
I am very much interested in knowing previous HAAD exam questions. Can anyone please send me? My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

jestins

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 09:44 pm
Hello,
Please send me the HAAD Test Model Questions OR let me know where I could get them.
Regards,
Jestin

pbalsic

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 10:18 am
Dear, please send me a copy of HAAD questions on [email protected]
Thank You

Manilynjavier

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2011 07:43 pm
hi im manilyn just want a permission to send me a sample haad questions. im planning to take haad exam thanks! [email protected]
thanks

regie

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2011 08:14 am
hi im regie,, could you give sample questions regarding haad exam.. heres my add. gerjm88@yc.. tenx..

ritch

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 02:44 am
hello po!im ritch, can anyone, care to send me HAAD reviewer pls? got no idea yet..can anybody give me some at least?THANX..Godbless!:0)

Raghvendra kumar

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2011 02:39 am
Hi ,Sir
I am raghvendra kumar, done Bsc. MLT and have two experience as a lab technician. let me know about haad exam, question sample papers, exam centre about delhi

jcurve

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 03:00 am
@regie,
I am also taking HAAD this February, can you also help me with the exam. If you have any sample question or if anyone already took the exam..please..pleasee

jcurve

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 03:04 am
I'm a registered nurse and I'll be taking HAAD this February. Does anyone in this forum already took the exam. Can you please help me, if it's okay? please...

clarkmadridano

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 05:36 am
I'll be taking the exam too, please help me, kindly email me the questions at [email protected] thanks,

iammaweeg

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 06:19 am
Hi, im an RN here in the philippines im planning to take the HAAD exam can u pls send me some pointers or sample questions of HAAD Exam.. Thank u

iammaweeg

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 07:17 am
Hi, im an RN here in the philippines im planning to take the HAAD exam can u pls send me some pointers or sample questions of HAAD Exam.. Thank u heres my email [email protected]

beeetwo

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 02:10 am
hi! i'm an RN here in the phil. i'm planning to take HAAD EXAM this coming feb. please send me some pointers or sample previous questions. please. here is my email [email protected] . much appreciated.

imee

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 11:30 pm
Hi! can i also ask a copy for HAAD RN exam or can u tell me where i could get them?.. here is my email add.. [email protected].. thanks!

RENCE

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 06:45 am
@drsudheerms,
i need help please send to my email some test questions i failed my first test and i want to re take again please help.. my email address is [email protected] thanks so much

GM25

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 08:52 pm
hello every0ne, I am a Filipino Nurse working here in the Philippines. I am planning to take HAAD Exam. Can anyone help me what are the topics and questions during the exam. Thank u!

Please email me: [email protected]

kuch

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 04:27 am
Im a registered nurse here in the philippines... in pearsonvue scheduling, you have to choose what specialty, i chose none ( i presume that test questions are more on general).

But my sister chose Nurse/ OPERATING ROOM... will the question differ and more difficult?...

Do you have a sample question of general Nurse and for OR nurse questions? plz email me [email protected] .

tnx...

almasi

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 03:16 pm
HAAD examination
Good night to all!
I'm a Registered Nurse here in the jordan
I have noticed that many nurses from different parts of the world are interested in taking the HAAD Examination

I for one would like to take it too and very much asking for some assistance regarding the reviewers, sample exams or any materials that would help me prior to the said examination

please email it to me in [email protected]
thank you

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:09:14