4. » Page 4

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Anonymous

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 04:30 pm
Max said
Quote:
Your barmy, completely off your rocker, mad as a hatter, on drugs or both

Why do say that?

You are very insulting. You are coming across as being quite self-righteous and pompous!

max 1

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 05:54 pm
Anonymous wrote:
Max said
Quote:
Your barmy, completely off your rocker, mad as a hatter, on drugs or both

Why do say that?

You are very insulting. You are coming across as being quite self-righteous and pompous!

Have you ever thought that your have been insulting and pompous to people or are you without fault?
Two wrongs do not make a right and I know you have insulted many people and continue to do so.
You are consistentaly insulting to members of TFI would you not agree?
If you keep quoting Biblical Statments and false alleagtions then that to me is self-rightouus and pompous?
I know that you joined TFI in the 70's and that you have Chinese connections which is fine by me.
My wife was of Japanese origin and I think that people from that ethnicity
can and do offer white caucasenes a great deal of enlightemnet.

Best Regards & Love

Max

max 1

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 06:22 pm
WalkerJ wrote:
max wrote:
What's wrong Walker. Does the truth hurt ? The fact that I have said that I would be willing to meet you in Dallas has maybe scared you. It seems to me that you are all talk and no action which may explain why you left TFI or perhaps were asked to leave.

It would be foolish of me to expose myself or my children to the type of persone you have shown yourself to be. I have no objection to meeting you in person, but your posts here are so incoherent, I see little benefit to it. Thanks, but no thanks.

max wrote:
Are you aware that TFI monitor this site?

Are you aware of how ridiculous and redundant that question is?

My chalenge to you is to meet with me on neutral ground.
If you do not then you are a coward and you can only express yourslf via this forum.
Are you frightened of leaders?
If you do not agree to meet with me then everyone will know that you are a true coward.
Maybe you are jealous that I am a leader and you were a follower for 24 years of your life.

I think your children deserve a leader would you not agree?

Regards,

Max

Colonel

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 07:05 pm
Hilarious
Hilarious thread. Don't post here often, but read often enough. This thread got a lot of mileage from a clown. i loved it when he compared ex'ers to Holocaust Survivors. That's says a lot about TF from his own viewpoint. "So the Nazis may have smoked a few people in the past but they don't do it any more, so I think I will join the Nazis." Oh, yeah, that makes sense.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 08:45 pm
max wrote:

If you do not then you are a coward and you can only express yourslf via this forum.
If you do not agree to meet with me then everyone will know that you are a true coward.
Maybe you are jealous that I am a leader and you were a follower for 24 years of your life.

You crack me up, Mark. What part of "I have no objection to meeting you in person" did you not understand?

If you want me to take your taunts seriously, you might consider basing your arguments less on assumptions and more on what was actually said.

max wrote:

No, they don't. They deserve a father. I trust you know the difference.

max 1

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 03:50 am
WalkerJ wrote:
max wrote:

You crack me up, Mark. What part of "I have no objection to meeting you in person" did you not understand?

If you want me to take your taunts seriously, you might consider basing your arguments less on assumptions and more on what was actually said.

max wrote:

No, they don't. They deserve a father. I trust you know the difference.

If you are saying that you will agree to meet me in person then I retract my statement and apologize to you walker for calling you a coward.
I would have thought that a good father should also be a good leader.
He must have the ability to lead by example and try to guide them along the right path as father Mo did.
As you know Family members make regular visits to encourage and assist the elderly, the sick, and the disadvantaged. They also work to rehabilitate drug addicts and gang members, and offer personal counseling in prisons and juvenile detention centers.
The latter part of this fact is most applicable to children since without leadership they can, and all to often do end up in gaol and members of gangs, committing criminal acts such as murder which is a terrible crime.

Regards
Max

max 1

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 04:09 am
Re: Hilarious
Colonel wrote:
Hilarious thread. Don't post here often, but read often enough. This thread got a lot of mileage from a clown. i loved it when he compared ex'ers to Holocaust Survivors. That's says a lot about TF from his own viewpoint. "So the Nazis may have smoked a few people in the past but they don't do it any more, so I think I will join the Nazis." Oh, yeah, that makes sense.

I never compared Holocaust survivors to ex'ers as you call them.
I said that ex members could learn by the example that these people have set and stop winging and whining.
They (the holocaust survivors) have dusted themselves down, picked themselves up and got on with their lives.
There are many hostile apostates, mostly ex members who take great pleasure in putting down the good works of TFI and are always trying to ruin the good work that is done on a daily basis.
Just because they are disillusioned I do not think they should constantly disillusion other people who may wish to join or help TFI.
Still as I have said before these hostile apostates are under the control of the Vandari as they well know.
One should feel sorry for them.

Regards

Max

Life goes on

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 09:01 am
I am a 23 year old, who was born in the Family, but was lucky enough to get out of there when I was 10. I do have some fond memories of my childhood, and of friends I had. I have managed to do well for myself, catch up for for lost time with regards to education, go to university, and am now a teacher.

Watching 'Cutting Edge - A Cult Killer' on tv a couple of weeks ago, made me so grateful that my parents chose for us to leave when we did. It also made me feel extremely sad for so many lives which have been wasted. Although we left when I was quite young, I do have memories of a lot of twisted things, things a child should never need to be exposed to. Being encouraged from a young age to be sexual, and the general focus on all things sexual is completely wrong, and perhaps worse still, is the fact that the brainwashing which goes on leads you to believe that it is normal. Being put in someone else's care other than your parents, and them having the right to beat you, also, is totally unacceptable. These same people, people in positions of responsibility, telling you to pleasure them, is sick. Spending half an hour with your parents a day is such a shame, and part of the reason why I am not particularly close with my parents even now. Also, being used as someone to bring money into the Family, by going around restaurants, etc, singing songs about Jesus, and then degrading myself by asking people for money and asking if they want to accept Jesus into their hearts, I find strange. I mean, why can't these people get jobs just like others in soceity do? What makes them so speacial?

I have been lucky in the sense that I have integrated well into society, met great people, and am living a 'normal' life. I watch tv, listen to normal music (which to the Family is considered 'worldly') and can cut my hair when I wish. Others aren't as lucky.

I don't blame my parents at all for becoming invloved with the Family, back when my dad was 16. I can see how it woudl have been an attractive thing to him, and then my mum, back then. I am blessed as I have managed to get on with my life, and although to the Family I may be called a 'backslider', I know that I am exactly where I want to be.

As far as David Berg is concerned ... forgiveness and he's a good man? COME ON! When we watch tv and hear of a peadophile abusing a child, the majority of us (I would hope) feel sickened and feel anger. I feel the same, if not worse, about this fool.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 09:44 am
max wrote:
If you are saying that you will agree to meet me in person then I retract my statement and apologize to you walker for calling you a coward.

As I said before, there would need to be some benefit for me in meeting with you. As it is right now, We would meet, shake hands, exchange pleasantries and then what? You apparently have nothing to offer me. I have nothing to offer you.

My time is valuable, and any spare time I have, I prefer to spend it with my family. If you are in need of professional consultation in IT, I'd be glad to help. But there is a price tag attached to such a meeting.

In short, I agree to meet, but I see no point in doing so anytime soon.

max wrote:

I couldn't agree more. But he must also know when to let his children explore life on their own. It's a delicate balance, to be sure, but one worth striving for.

I must disagree with you, however, on the "as father Mo did". Considering what his own children, grandchildren and relatives have said about him, he is not an ideal role model in my book.

Certainly, you don't agree with his views and practices of adult/child sex. Do you?

max wrote:
As you know Family members make regular visits to encourage and assist the elderly, the sick, and the disadvantaged. They also work to rehabilitate drug addicts and gang members, and offer personal counseling in prisons and juvenile detention centers.

I applaud their efforts. I do believe, however, that "Charity begins at home", and that their good deeds to the disadvantaged mean little until they make amends with their own children whom they have hurt.

Acheick

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 10:12 am
Nice to meet you
Life goes on wrote:
I am a 23 year old, who was born in the Family, but was lucky enough to get out of there when I was 10. I do have some fond memories of my childhood, and of friends I had. I have managed to do well for myself, catch up for for lost time with regards to education, go to university, and am now a teacher.

What a great story. So glad your parents wised up and you got to leave with BOTH of them. Nice to meet you!

max 1

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 12:35 pm
WalkerJ wrote:
max wrote:

As I said before, there would need to be some benefit for me in meeting with you. As it is right now, We would meet, shake hands, exchange pleasantries and then what? You apparently have nothing to offer me. I have nothing to offer you.

My time is valuable, and any spare time I have, I prefer to spend it with my family. If you are in need of professional consultation in IT, I'd be glad to help. But there is a price tag attached to such a meeting.

In short, I agree to meet, but I see no point in doing so anytime soon.

max wrote:

I couldn't agree more. But he must also know when to let his children explore life on their own. It's a delicate balance, to be sure, but one worth striving for.

I must disagree with you, however, on the "as father Mo did". Considering what his own children, grandchildren and relatives have said about him, he is not an ideal role model in my book.

Certainly, you don't agree with his views and practices of adult/child sex. Do you?

max wrote:

I applaud their efforts. I do believe, however, that "Charity begins at home", and that their good deeds to the disadvantaged mean little until they make amends with their own children whom they have hurt.

So I in principal I have your agreement to a meeting.
As I said I will be in Dallas Jan/Feb 2007 and usually stay at "The Melrose Hotelâ€

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 04:52 pm
max wrote:

In principle, yes. But, as I stated previously, not during your next visit. Perhaps some other time.
max wrote:
We may be able to use you services on the I.T. front your work on this forum is very good. I will make enquiries.
We often use freelance and contract out work in these areas since it is cost effective to do so for all parties.

While I appreciate your interest, I'll have to pass. In general, I don't care to work for people who demonstrate some of the behavior you've shown on this forum. Calling someone a coward without knowing them and posting as another person to support your own comments are not things I consider ethical or moral.

max wrote:
There are times when your own children can be your greatest critics and this was so with respect to the Reverend Mo.

Indeed. It's a pity he didn't listen to them. So much hurt could have been avoided.

max wrote:
I do not condone and never have I never condoned child abuse in any form, nor does TFI if you look at the charter then you should know this.

I agree. They don't condone child abuse and haven't for a long time. But I myself am witness of the fact that they did condone it in the past. Furthermore, The Family's own documents of that period were rife with descriptions and promotion of adult/child sexual contact, making their sanctioning of such behavior an undeniable fact.

After hearing the testimony of both current and former members of The Family, Lord Justice Ward stated:

Lord Justice Ward wrote:
"I am totally satisfied that there was widespread sexual abuse of young children and teenagers by adult members of The Family, and that this abuse occurred to a significantly greater extent within The Family than occurred in society outside it. [...]

"It is [...] quite unacceptable for The Family to cast the blame upon the immature or weak members and not to face up to what is a harsh truth unpalatable to them that Berg bears responsibility for propagating the doctrine which so grievously misled his flock and injured the children within it."

Source: Judgment of Lord Justice Ward, 1995

With that, I shall bid you adieu. Our conversations have begun to add little value to this forum and, frankly, they are becoming too tedious and repetative to be worth my time.

Feel free to respond to this if you like--just don't expect a reply from me.

All the best,

--Stephan

winter 1

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 02:07 am
This is quite outstanding. I find it amusing how some people can ramble on about things they know not much about.

Max, you offend me. I am now rebuking you for your rude and assuming attitude. Shut up!

From the domain name of this site, I have the suspicion that this site was created for x family members. Whether or not people forgive and are forgiven, it is very beneficial to have an ex-member comunity outside of a cult - even if it's just an online forum. The people that are hurting, are still hurnting because no one listened to them. Having someone to listen to you is half of the healing. Having someone encourage you does even better.

I hope you learn to be more loving and kind in the future.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 02:37 am
winter wrote:
This is quite outstanding. I find it amusing how some people can ramble on about things they know not much about.

Max, you offend me. I am now rebuking you for your rude and assuming attitude. Shut up!

From the domain name of this site, I have the suspicion that this site was created for x family members. Whether or not people forgive and are forgiven, it is very beneficial to have an ex-member comunity outside of a cult - even if it's just an online forum. The people that are hurting, are still hurnting because no one listened to them. Having someone to listen to you is half of the healing. Having someone encourage you does even better.

Hi Kid
Lots of things and people offend me but I do not keep whining on about them.
The domain name of this site does not mean that it was created for xFamily members.
If you read and listened more and talked less you would know that.
Ask Stephan he has more time than I and needs a friend like you.
Not saying that you have not been hurt, most people have in one way or another.
Pull yourself together.
I wish you luck must dash.
Love
Max aka Guest

Anonymous

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 02:46 am
WalkerJ wrote:
max wrote:

In principle, yes. But, as I stated previously, not during your next visit. Perhaps some other time.
max wrote:
We may be able to use you services on the I.T. front your work on this forum is very good. I will make enquiries.
We often use freelance and contract out work in these areas since it is cost effective to do so for all parties.

While I appreciate your interest, I'll have to pass. In general, I don't care to work for people who demonstrate some of the behavior you've shown on this forum. Calling someone a coward without knowing them and posting as another person to support your own comments are not things I consider ethical or moral.

max wrote:
There are times when your own children can be your greatest critics and this was so with respect to the Reverend Mo.

Indeed. It's a pity he didn't listen to them. So much hurt could have been avoided.

max wrote:
I do not condone and never have I never condoned child abuse in any form, nor does TFI if you look at the charter then you should know this.

I agree. They don't condone child abuse and haven't for a long time. But I myself am witness of the fact that they did condone it in the past. Furthermore, The Family's own documents of that period were rife with descriptions and promotion of adult/child sexual contact, making their sanctioning of such behavior an undeniable fact.

After hearing the testimony of both current and former members of The Family, Lord Justice Ward stated:

Lord Justice Ward wrote:
"I am totally satisfied that there was widespread sexual abuse of young children and teenagers by adult members of The Family, and that this abuse occurred to a significantly greater extent within The Family than occurred in society outside it. [...]

"It is [...] quite unacceptable for The Family to cast the blame upon the immature or weak members and not to face up to what is a harsh truth unpalatable to them that Berg bears responsibility for propagating the doctrine which so grievously misled his flock and injured the children within it."

Source: Judgment of Lord Justice Ward, 1995

With that, I shall bid you adieu. Our conversations have begun to add little value to this forum and, frankly, they are becoming too tedious and repetative to be worth my time.

Feel free to respond to this if you like--just don't expect a reply from me.

All the best,

--Stephan

Hello Stephan aka Walker
At last you confirmed what I had known, kid.
So you’re still a Coward and hence everyone will know it or maybe you do not have enough pocket money for the bus fare?
As for workl you do not think I was serious do you?
We could employ chimps and get a better job done,may cost more but so what.
You will have to keep on going at McDonalds.
Get a girlfriend and stop the Barclays it will make you go blind.
You’re a very naughty boy and not the Messiah.
I’m off to work and meetings, so be a good kid and do what your mum tells you and stop living in the past you can not change it.
Good luck

Max aka guest

winter 1

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 03:00 am
Anonymous wrote:
winter wrote:

Hi Kid
Lots of things and people offend me but I do not keep whining on about them.
The domain name of this site does not mean that it was created for xFamily members.
If you read and listened more and talked less you would know that.
Ask Stephan he has more time than I and needs a friend like you.
Not saying that you have not been hurt, most people have in one way or another.
Pull yourself together.
I wish you luck must dash.
Love
Max aka Guest

Well, it looks like you haven't read your Bible enough. Notice my post count. Yawn...

Acheick

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 08:20 am
Quote:
Well, it looks like you haven't read your Bible enough. Notice my post count. Yawn...

Don't worry, Winter. I think it's pretty plain to see that Max is not here to dialogue but to push buttons and then watch everyone react. IMO, he's not worth responding to. What was that verse - do not throw your pearls before swine? Seems very fitting here.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 09:57 am
Acheick wrote:
Quote:

Don't worry, Winter. I think it's pretty plain to see that Max is not here to dialogue but to push buttons and then watch everyone react. IMO, he's not worth responding to. What was that verse - do not throw your pearls before swine? Seems very fitting here.

What can I say, no job yet Homer?
Maybe you an learn from this?
The Soprano’s
I recently watched an episode of the T.V. series “The Soprano’sâ€

evanman

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 01:25 pm
Al "Scarface" Capone was quite a donator to charities too.

As are the Tvind "Humana" cult, Brama Kumaris, TM, Hari Krishna, Freemasons, and a bunch of other groups.

There we have it. CoG/TF are just like the mafia!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Anonymous

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 02:29 am
evanman wrote:
Al "Scarface" Capone was quite a donator to charities too.

As are the Tvind "Humana" cult, Brama Kumaris, TM, Hari Krishna, Freemasons, and a bunch of other groups.

There we have it. CoG/TF are just like the mafia!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Well at last I put it the same way as you .
I never said that T would know about charity.
Have you watched the program.
Who or what are the Tvind ?
Are they a church?
So many questions and not enough time or answers.
Well I do hope you have not been tampering with your balls, if you have you may not get to go to heaven and kiss the Reverend Mo's ring, the one on his finger that is.
Do you think England will win today,s one dayer?
I think I may have a bet they are 3/1 to win which is a good price if they were to win.

Best regards

Max aka Guest

Love & Peace

Max aka guest

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Forgiveness
  4. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 11:29:55