Forgiveness

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Forgiveness
  4. » Page 3

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Day 1

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 07:14 am
Who needs a movie? This thread has been quite interesting in itself and is by far much more enlightening, since it involves real people and addresses a genuine tragedy.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 08:14 am
max wrote:
Your views above do not merit further comment.

Sure they do, just not by you.
max wrote:
Have you seen the film "The Life Of Brian"?

Yes I have. Loved it as much as all the other Monty Python films.
max wrote:
It always cheers me up no end and I reckon that is what you need a good old laugh. After 24 years of mistakes anyone would.

Who said anything about 24 years of mistakes? Are you making assumptions about me again, Mark?

If I seriously felt that way about my life in The Family, I would have said so by now. In fact, I've said the opposite--that my life in the The Family defines who I am today.

Have you been reading my posts or just skimming over them?

Peter Frouman

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 08:20 am
clip from Running Scared
I recently saw a very inspiring and uplifting movie - Runing Scared. There is a great scene where two pedophiles are taken out of the way.

max 1

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 12:22 pm
WalkerJ wrote:
max wrote:
Your views above do not merit further comment.

Sure they do, just not by you.
max wrote:
Have you seen the film "The Life Of Brian"?

Yes I have. Loved it as much as all the other Monty Python films.
max wrote:
It always cheers me up no end and I reckon that is what you need a good old laugh. After 24 years of mistakes anyone would.

Who said anything about 24 years of mistakes? Are you making assumptions about me again, Mark?

If I seriously felt that way about my life in The Family, I would have said so by now. In fact, I've said the opposite--that my life in the The Family defines who I am today.

Have you been reading my posts or just skimming over them?

Walker
As I said your views do not warrant any further comment.
Obviously I meant with respect to myself.
Pleased you enjoyed the Monty Python movies.
If you enjoyed them then I suggest that you watch “La Fille Sur Le Pontâ€

evanman

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 12:31 pm
Many people throughout history have tried to reform the unreformable!

If you believe that you will succeed in CoG/TF you are plain naive.

The system of power is absolute, Zerby rules the roost, just as Berg before her (Although I often wonder if he did rule as much as he liked to think, I am sure Zerby had a lot more influence over him that we are aware of).

She was the one who copied down his ramblings, especially the ones that he couldn't even remember! She edited them and distributed them to everyone.

Zerby bares as much responsibility if not more for berg's acting out his perversions, and then getting everyone else to be his clones!

max 1

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 12:39 pm
evanman wrote:
Many people throughout history have tried to reform the unreformable!

If you believe that you will succeed in CoG/TF you are plain naive.

The system of power is absolute, Zerby rules the roost, just as Berg before her (Although I often wonder if he did rule as much as he liked to think, I am sure Zerby had a lot more influence over him that we are aware of).

She was the one who copied down his ramblings, especially the ones that he couldn't even remember! She edited them and distributed them to everyone.

Zerby bares as much responsibility if not more for berg's acting out his perversions, and then getting everyone else to be his clones!

Ranting and raving will not get you anywhere.
To quote Terry Jones from The Life of Brian " He is not the messiah he is a very naughty boy"
It’s all about Making A Difference.
And there endeth the lesson.
Shame about the cricket.
Best wishes

Acheick

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 01:33 pm
Quote:
To quote Terry Jones from The Life of Brian " He is not the messiah he is a very naughty boy"
Shame about the cricket.
Best wishes

So, are you still on vacation - postman pat..I mean - Mark. You never did deny that you were postman pat. If so, I remember when you were nice in the beginning, then you went off on some JLM type of tangent. Remember our nice conversations together? What happened? Were did it all go wrong????? Crying or Very sad

Anonymous

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 02:56 pm
Acheick wrote:
Quote:
Shame about the cricket.
Best wishes

So, are you still on vacation - postman pat..I mean - Mark. You never did deny that you were postman pat. If so, I remember when you were nice in the beginning, then you went off on some JLM type of tangent. Remember our nice conversations together? What happened? Were did it all go wrong????? Crying or Very sad

I think Max is right you should get yourself a full time job and a life.
You should be looking after your family at your age not messing around on the internet.
Go get a life old man

Acheick

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 04:05 pm
Quote:

I think Max is right you should get yourself a full time job and a life.
You should be looking after your family at your age not messing around on the internet.
Go get a life old man

Now, Pat, settle down. Signing in as guest isn't going to change anything. Do you deny that you are Postman Pat??? Still waiting.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 04:55 pm
Anonymous wrote:
I think Max is right you should get yourself a full time job and a life. You should be looking after your family at your age not messing around on the internet. Go get a life old man

Ooooh...that was a low blow, max. Don't you know your IP address gives away who you are? That was an unethical thing to do, and you know it.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 03:31 am
WalkerJ wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
I think Max is right you should get yourself a full time job and a life. You should be looking after your family at your age not messing around on the internet. Go get a life old man

Ooooh...that was a low blow, max. Don't you know your IP address gives away who you are? That was an unethical thing to do, and you know it.

Yes I knew but I did not think good old Homer would have known.
He is so thick and really should get a full time job and spend more time with his family.
As for yourslef if you have not already done so get yourself a girlfriend and do something positive with the next 24 years of your life.
Maybe a job in a book store would be down your street?
You do have experince in that field.
If not I could ask if we have anything for you both in one of our factories.
No skills needed except a knowledge of Jesus Time.
Have fun kid your on your own now.

Love
Max aka Guest
Shame about the cricket.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 03:44 am
Anonymous wrote:
WalkerJ wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Yes I knew but I did not think good old Homer would have known.
He is so thick and really should get a full time job and spend more time with his family.
As for yourslef if you have not already done so get yourself a girlfriend and do something positive with the next 24 years of your life.
Maybe a job in a book store would be down your street?
You do have experince in that field.
If not I could ask if we have anything for you both in one of our factories.
No skills needed except a knowledge of Jesus Time.

Love
Max aka Guest
Shame about the cricket.

I forgot you may prefer a boyfriend, partner, wife, husband etc.
Whatever bangs your drum kid.
Heres the lyrics to a little song for you & Homer
Remember it's all about making a difference.
Enjoy

You don't have to be a six footer,
You don't have to have a great brain,
You don't have to have any clothes on,
You're a Catholic the moment Dad came, because

Every sperm is sacred,
Every sperm is great,
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Every sperm is sacred,
Every sperm is great,
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Let the heathen spill theirs,
On the dusty ground,
God shall make them pay for
Each sperm that can't be found.

Every sperm is wanted,
Every sperm is good,
Every sperm is needed,
In your neighborhood.

Remember it's all about making a differnece ...

Acheick

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 07:57 am
I think it's time to close this thread. Peter, I mean Pat, I mean Max, I mean Mark, has taken this thread to the outer limits. It's making no sense anymore.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 08:31 am
max wrote:
As for yourslef if you have not already done so get yourself a girlfriend and do something positive with the next 24 years of your life. Maybe a job in a book store would be down your street?
You do have experince in that field. If not I could ask if we have anything for you both in one of our factories.

OK, now I'm beginning to wonder if you read my posts at all--or perhaps you have a really short memory.

I've already said I have a family. Getting a girlfriend would only ruin that. I already said I have a career. Becoming book store clerk or factory worker would be a severe cut in pay. You keep referring to my time in the Family as if I believe it was all negative or a waste of time. I've always stated the opposite.

max wrote:

Wrong again. I have the support of wonderful family and friends.

I think I'll quit this thread now. Your comments are becoming incoherent and tedious to respond to and certainly no longer worth my time.

See you around, Mark.

evanman

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 02:33 pm
I got an ecard from someone via TF's website calling themselves David123.

Apparently they love me and "All is forgiven!".

I didn't think I needed their forgivenes--rather the other way round.

Max could be David123?

We can see that as he can't get through he is resorting to the usual sarcasm that TF always resort to in the end, when they can't get their own way. Another immature tirade of the type Berg used to indulge in when he couldn't get his own way.

I don't actually think stating facts about Bergy and Zerby (or King Ahab and Queen Jezebel) constitutes a rant or a rave. However any form of criticism targetted at them will always be interpreted as being wrong!

The truth is Max, Berg and Zerby are false prophets. They have prophesied things to happen that didn't happen. This makes them false!

It is that simple.

max 1

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 02:38 am
evanman wrote:
I got an ecard from someone via TF's website calling themselves David123.

Apparently they love me and "All is forgiven!".

I didn't think I needed their forgivenes--rather the other way round.

Max could be David123?

We can see that as he can't get through he is resorting to the usual sarcasm that TF always resort to in the end, when they can't get their own way. Another immature tirade of the type Berg used to indulge in when he couldn't get his own way.

I don't actually think stating facts about Bergy and Zerby (or King Ahab and Queen Jezebel) constitutes a rant or a rave. However any form of criticism targetted at them will always be interpreted as being wrong!

The truth is Max, Berg and Zerby are false prophets. They have prophesied things to happen that didn't happen. This makes them false!

It is that simple.

Your barmy, completely off your rocker, mad as a hatter, on drugs or both

max 1

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 02:40 am
Acheick wrote:
I think it's time to close this thread. Peter, I mean Pat, I mean Max, I mean Mark, has taken this thread to the outer limits. It's making no sense anymore.

I have told you what you need to do.

max 1

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2006 03:05 am
WalkerJ wrote:
max wrote:
As for yourslef if you have not already done so get yourself a girlfriend and do something positive with the next 24 years of your life. Maybe a job in a book store would be down your street?
You do have experince in that field. If not I could ask if we have anything for you both in one of our factories.

OK, now I'm beginning to wonder if you read my posts at all--or perhaps you have a really short memory.

I've already said I have a family. Getting a girlfriend would only ruin that. I already said I have a career. Becoming book store clerk or factory worker would be a severe cut in pay. You keep referring to my time in the Family as if I believe it was all negative or a waste of time. I've always stated the opposite.

max wrote:

I think I'll quit this thread now. Your comments are becoming incoherent and tedious to respond to and certainly no longer worth my time.

See you around, Mark.

Not having a girlfriend for a young man like yourself is not healthy.
Maybe you are unable to attact one in which case you should either visit Nevada and "The Bunny Ranch" or keep at the Barclays.
I do hope you have not resorted to sodomy and homosexual activity.
Still whatever bangs your drum or bum.
I did not think that money was your main aspect to job motivation.
A book store would be ideal based on your past experience and your commission on the sale of theology books would make you a bundle.
As for seeing me well my colleagues and I will be in Dallarse in Jan/Feb next.
I usually stay at "The Melrose" which is most comfortable and centrally located.
I do expect you to know it since it is expensive for followers.
The Reverend and Supreme Leader David Berg once said of his writings that his aim was to leave his readers feeling "mad, sad, or glad." Without a doubt, he succeeded in doing just that and it would seem that I have also.
As usual no sign of glad but then what can you expect from hostile apostates.
Well I have a meeting with Thomas and off to Prague on Monday.
Now you should visit some of the bars there that would put a smile on you face.
Have fun kid.
Love
Max

What's wrong Walker.
Does the truth hurt ?
The fact that I have said that I would be willing to meet you in Dallas has maybe scared you.
It seems to me that you are all talk and no action which may explain why you left TFI or perhaps were asked to leave.
I thought that you were a cut above the rest.
I am not yet a member of TFI and although I have several contacts within the Church I have not yet joined.
Are you aware that TFI monitor this site?
Regards
Max

max 1

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 10:56 am
Forgiveness Walker & Evanman et al
max wrote:
WalkerJ wrote:
max wrote:

max wrote:

See you around, Mark.

Not having a girlfriend for a young man like yourself is not healthy.
Maybe you are unable to attact one in which case you should either visit Nevada and "The Bunny Ranch" or keep at the Barclays.
I do hope you have not resorted to sodomy and homosexual activity.
Still whatever bangs your drum or bum.
I did not think that money was your main aspect to job motivation.
A book store would be ideal based on your past experience and your commission on the sale of theology books would make you a bundle.
As for seeing me well my colleagues and I will be in Dallarse in Jan/Feb next.
I usually stay at "The Melrose" which is most comfortable and centrally located.
I do expect you to know it since it is expensive for followers.
The Reverend and Supreme Leader David Berg once said of his writings that his aim was to leave his readers feeling "mad, sad, or glad." Without a doubt, he succeeded in doing just that and it would seem that I have also.
As usual no sign of glad but then what can you expect from hostile apostates.
Well I have a meeting with Thomas and off to Prague on Monday.
Now you should visit some of the bars there that would put a smile on you face.
Have fun kid.
Love
Max

What's wrong Walker.
Does the truth hurt ?
The fact that I have said that I would be willing to meet you in Dallas has maybe scared you.
It seems to me that you are all talk and no action which may explain why you left TFI or perhaps were asked to leave.
I thought that you were a cut above the rest.
I am not yet a member of TFI and although I have several contacts within the Church I have not yet joined.
Regards
Max

I promised Acheick that I would post this reply to him under this subject and hence please find below.
As I say I think this is a very good site but you must try and forgive if you can and try? and
Please try to listen to potential members like me who may have the power to bring about change, if needed, within TFI.
I herby apologise if I have offended any of you but I stand by my beliefs.
Best regards
Max

Well something went wrong since I seem to have lost the text darn it.
Still you can ask Acheick
O.K. I have resolved the issue as stated above.
I still maintain in Father Berg's letters and I think people should have more respect for a visionary such as Mo and other leaders.

Dear Acheick
I do not understand why you refer to me as Peter?
My name is not Peter but Max which is a Jewish name and since my grandmother was Jewish I suppose that make’s sense.
I have not, as you say given my soul over to anyone and that includes "Father Berg" who was and in Gods World still is a good man.
I have read many of the Mo letters, as you will have noticed from my recent postings.
As a former member you understand what I mean.
Yesterday I received a direct e-mail from Claire Borowick in Washington D.C. in defense of the documentary by Nick Godwin that was aired on C4 T.V. in the U.K under the series known as "Cutting Edge"
She is a very intelligent educated and determined individual and her side of the story is most enlightening and provides needed balance.
I cannot and will not disclose on a public forum the content of this e-mail but if we can have mutual respect for one another then I may disclose certain text.
I do not think you are stupid but when you call me names like Postman Pat I have to and will respond accordingly.
Nevertheless you have made a intelligent point and I now know that you were a member of what I aspire to, namely TFI
If I am (and I wll be) accepted as a member I will try to make changes.
If, as many have already done so, you can forgive those members of TFI that you believe have wronged you then I applaud you.
I will post this message under my topic of Forgiveness so that Walker et al can see that I mean only good.
To be honest I think this site is very good but you must give members of TFI or advocates therof a chance t put forward thier views.
Having lived and still own a home in the US I love the Country.
My ex -wife was American and I miss her dearly.
God Bless America and You and that is form my heart

Regards

Max

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sat 2 Sep, 2006 04:25 pm
max wrote:
What's wrong Walker. Does the truth hurt ? The fact that I have said that I would be willing to meet you in Dallas has maybe scared you. It seems to me that you are all talk and no action which may explain why you left TFI or perhaps were asked to leave.

It would be foolish of me to expose myself or my children to the type of persone you have shown yourself to be. I have no objection to meeting you in person, but your posts here are so incoherent, I see little benefit to it. Thanks, but no thanks.

max wrote:

Are you aware of how ridiculous and redundant that question is?

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Forgiveness
  4. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:21:48