Uncle Jim/Solomon

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

n00b

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 12:49 am
max wrote:
Cookie wrote:
You're fuuny! Laughing

I know, when dealing with you lot you need to look on the bright side of life.
We all need a good sense of humor. The Bible says, “A merry heart does good, like medicineâ€

m 2

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 04:03 am
Actually "max" is supposedly pro TFI.

Though he is either fake, as he is extremely dense, or he does in fact intend to join and will do so, but won't last long as his attitude is quite incompatible with that of TFI members. Not to mention the fact that as of yet, he still seems quite ignorant of what TFI is all about, both from a pro and contra viewpoint.

n00b

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 08:41 pm
m wrote:
Actually "max" is supposedly pro TFI.

Though he is either fake, as he is extremely dense, or he does in fact intend to join and will do so, but won't last long as his attitude is quite incompatible with that of TFI members. Not to mention the fact that as of yet, he still seems quite ignorant of what TFI is all about, both from a pro and contra viewpoint.

Are you saying he's actually in the FI??

m 2

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:48 am
If I remember well - as I don't exactly make a point of remembering what max says - he claims to be someone who wants to join The Family.

I say "claims" because max doesn't act like a Family member/potential Family member. The way he talks sounds pretty suspect too, for someone claiming to be a bigshot company director.

Thus I assume he's just someone craving attention. Perhaps a current member, perhaps a former member; either way a fake.

Acheick

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 09:54 am
m wrote:
If I remember well - as I don't exactly make a point of remembering what max says - he claims to be someone who wants to join The Family.

I say "claims" because max doesn't act like a Family member/potential Family member. The way he talks sounds pretty suspect too, for someone claiming to be a bigshot company director.

Thus I assume he's just someone craving attention. Perhaps a current member, perhaps a former member; either way a fake.

Good eye. And I'd add, fake is the best word for a description.

max 1

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 12:22 pm
Acheick wrote:
m wrote:

Good eye. And I'd add, fake is the best word for a description.

I see everyone in “The Mutual Appreciation Societyâ€

Cookie 2

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:47 pm
max wrote:
As for fakes I have never come across so many fakers in all my life. There’s enough material here for a good few theses on Psychiatric Disturbances. Love & God Bless
Max

1.) As for "fakes", any one of us who have ever been in TF and left, are the only "knowledgeble" commenters on this site of both sides of the coin. (no hard feelings to those on this site to understand us or TF, or even current Family members. You just can't understand until you've lived both).

so Max, since you are neither of the above mentioned, it would seem YOU are the fake.

2.) We never claimed not to be "disturbed". In fact many of us are here because our experiences have caused us some disturbance (possibly psychiatric, but not likely, and otherwise). Rolling Eyes

max 1

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 02:14 am
Cookie Quote
"In fact many of us are here because our experiences have caused us some disturbance (possibly psychiatric, but not likely, and otherwise."

Possibly psychiatric but not likely and otherwise!
Well blow me over and Whistle Dixie if that is not a contradiction in terms and/or indecision.
Perhaps, maybe, possibly give us all a break and make your mind up!
Unless you have physical deformities inflicted by members of TFI then what other disturbances apart from Psychological do you or could you have?
As I said One Flew Over has nothing on this site!
Happy Yom Kippur & Have A Nice Day !

Love & God Bless

Max

Day 1

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 07:41 am
max wrote:
Unless you have physical deformities inflicted by members of TFI then what other disturbances apart from Psychological do you or could you have?

Bearing the scars of physical abuse and neglect that were the result of severe beatings, OR the lack of nourishing food coupled with exposure, OR having been prohibited from seeking basic medical care, which all contribute to ongoing medical problems, are quite serious indictments against a cult whose whole exsistence (they allege) is to serve God and bring "truth" to mankind. And we mustn't forget the scores of individuals who have suffered financial ruin, the educational opportunities that were lost and for many, the estrangement of family and friends, all of which TF is unequivocally responsible for. Doesn't that disturb you?

max 1

Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2006 08:15 am
Day wrote:
max wrote:

Bearing the scars of physical abuse and neglect that were the result of severe beatings, OR the lack of nourishing food coupled with exposure, OR having been prohibited from seeking basic medical care, which all contribute to ongoing medical problems, are quite serious indictments against a cult whose whole exsistence (they allege) is to serve God and bring "truth" to mankind. And we mustn't forget the scores of individuals who have suffered financial ruin, the educational opportunities that were lost and for many, the estrangement of family and friends, all of which TF is unequivocally responsible for. Doesn't that disturb you?

No but it disturbs me that your disturbed!
It would seem that the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.
Pull yourself together and change the record.

Have A Nice Day

Love & God Bless

Max

evanman

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 04:25 am
max wrote:
Day wrote:
max wrote:

No but it disturbs me that your disturbed!
It would seem that the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.
Pull yourself together and change the record.

Have A Nice Day

Love & God Bless

Max

I find Max's comments here totally crasse, self-righteous, hypocritical and lacking in any form of compassion.

How much longer are we to endure this guy's taunting?

Get him off the forum please!

Anonymous

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 07:11 am
If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen.
Perhaps if you spent more time with Plumbing or whatever you call your organisation.
Scared of the truth I suspect.
Have A Nice Day

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest

m 2

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:26 am
Anonymous wrote:

Wiser yet would be to remove or at least squelch the source of unbearable heat. Or turn on the air conditioning.
Ya can't really just leave the kitchen; the food won't cook itself.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 12:06 pm
m wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Wiser yet would be to remove or at least squelch the source of unbearable heat. Or turn on the air conditioning.
Ya can't really just leave the kitchen; the food won't cook itself.

You would not happen to be a member of a Neo Nazi Party would you?
I ask since you certainly sound like one!
If you do not wish or like to hear something ban it!
That is what the Nazi’s did you know or perhaps you have forgotten.
Happy Yom Kippur.

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest

m 2

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 12:31 pm
Now now max, don't try to change subject. A Jew in the kitchen would do something about the heat just as a Nazi would.
We are all human beings; and regardless of race or creed, when it gets hot in the kitchen we get uncomfortable. We start sweating, perhaps get itchy. We long for a breath of fresh air.
So we must look for the source of the heat, and see how we may remedy the situation. If there is a heater on, we can turn it off. If a fire is raging, we can put it out (even if people call us Nazis for squelching it). If we can't stop it (i.e. the oven is making the heat, and it must stay on because the turkey hasn't finished yet) we can open the windows or turn on the air conditioner.

Whatever happens in this world... never, NEVER give in to those who would confine you to a hot kitchen! They will try to convince you that the heat is a necessity, and drown you in pools of perspiration.

To you I say: open the window but for a little while, and see if you don't reap the abundant benefits of fresh air in your lives. (Or at least go take a shower.)

Oh and Nazis? What Nazis? Berg taught us all that it was all just a Jewish conspiracy. Or don't you remember? Perhaps you ought to spend a little more time studying the Holy Bergan Words and less time at the strip joint. Confused

max 1

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 01:31 pm
Dear M
Do you work in a Kitchen?
You certainly seem to go on about them enough.
Talk about “One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nestâ€

m 2

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 03:00 pm
Ah, but you brought them up.

winter 1

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 08:23 pm
n00b wrote:

Why do you quote the Bible when you seem to be so against it, or at least against the Family which revolves entirely around it?

If you want to learn more about the personality called "max," I dedicated a thread to it's study:

http://xchildrenofgod.xfamily.org/viewtopic.php?p=7762

Please feel free to contribute - and keep it civil. Thanks.

max 1

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:20 am
winter wrote:
n00b wrote:

Why do you quote the Bible when you seem to be so against it, or at least against the Family which revolves entirely around it?

If you want to learn more about the personality called "max," I dedicated a thread to it's study:

Would you be referring to the academic one?
If so I am not allowed to contribute.

Love & God Bless

Max

m 2

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 03:40 am
max wrote:
winter wrote:
n00b wrote:

Would you be referring to the academic one?
If so I am not allowed to contribute.

Love & God Bless

Max

That's why you weren't invited to do so.

Love & God Bless

M

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:56:09