Uncle Jim/Solomon

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

evanman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 05:18 am
Homosexuality was not always outlawed by Berg. It only became outlawed after the AIDS crisis came to light.

Even so, Lesbian relations are not totally outlawed in TF, although TF really promotes Bi-Sexual relations for women--but not men.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 10:13 am
Very true evenman. I remember reading sometime Zerby talking about how she had "love up time" or some such non-sense with some other "sister". Creeeeeeeeepy... Mature dikes...

TF easily promotes male homosexuality. Only because it is banned, shows they are against it. Otherwise one could easily deduct by reading their moral theories that "what ever goes as long as it's in the name of love" make homosexuality is a good thing.

Steven Douglas Kelly "King Peter" said something to the effect of in one of the GNs that the men are beautiful and that he would f00k the men if he was a woman. Can anybody remember where that was?

He is admitting to homosexual attraction.

evanman

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2006 03:17 pm
Berg came to the conclusion that FF'ing could apply to men with other men.

I believe that this was contained in a letter; "Homos". He soon changed his mind (or God did, as he would tell us), when the AIDS crisis hit.

Cookie 2

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 08:45 pm
really, if he hasn't hurt anyone or done weird stuff, why be such gossipy ladies as to devote a thread to discuss someone's sexual orientation who almsot everyone on this board (who knows him) will agree is one of the kindest, gentlest people you'll ever meet. really. let's talk about your sexuality, or even mine, eh? that would be more interesting.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2006 11:53 pm
Re: sometimes someone might
anonomous wrote:
I know personally of a gay man who, during his time in TF, did actually play with some little boys and also masturbated together with a little boy in secret. I am not generalizing. I cannot. I only know of this one case. It was kept quiet and no repercussions were ever brought out. So it can happen.
Of course, straight men have also done unthinkably horrible abusive stunts with little girls, so abuse is abuse.

I know you mean this in no critical way, but someone else pointed out and it is true that sexual abuse of children by adults (pedophilia) is not heterosexuality or homosexuality. While some pedophiles prefer specific age groups or one sex the other sex or both, the difference is that they are attracted to children. Pedophilia and rape are similar in that they are ILLEGAL and damaging, and they are not about sex but rather about a sense of power and control for someone that is very out of control.
When it comes to adult sexuality if a person is homosexual they are only different similar to the way that a person is different if they are left handed. They are simply a minority and it wasn't that long ago in history that people who were left handed were beaten and forced to write and use their right hand both at home and in school. Even when I went to school there was a teacher who said left handed people would go to hell. He really believed it. My father was beaten in school for being left handed and became right handed which he continued with. It has been found to be damaging to change a person's orientation when it comes to handedness just as it is to change their sexual orientation. A minority of people are gay or lesbian but they catch hell for it. That is unfortunate but FORTUNATELY that is changing. I am glad the subject came up if it helps one person who is gay or lesbian feel better about being who they were born to be. Berg was a man completely out of control and what did he do? He couldn't get it up with women much and was turned on by humiliating people and asserting dominance over them whether men or women and he certainly was a pedophile and a rapist. Evil or Very Mad

Anonymous

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 06:33 pm
I think homosexuality is, at best, unfortunate. You can't produce offspring with that kind of mating. Therefore, theoretically, it is not a beneficial trait to have for your family line. I personally think that hardly anyone is born a homosexual. If so, it is probably caused artificialy via chemicals and generations of psychological illness.

Here's a thought: Those of us who were in TF know how much what we were taught as a child affects who we are. So therefore if you were taught to be a homosexual, wouldn't that seem normal to you?

Think about all the people still in the cult and how "right" they think the are.

I think this transfer works well but doesn't prove much.

Cookie 2

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 07:27 pm
Maybe someone can enlighten me why they suspect he was gay besides the fact he was a good dancer, only married once or twice, and is not married now, and doesn't have sex with every girl he sees. maybe he's really, really pickey.

I'm cute/young, but I went for years in TF without sex, becuase all the guys were so frikin' ugly that i lived with during that time. They don't force you to if you don't want to. Maybe i was a Les and didn't even know it. But maybe my friends knew it. Hmmm... one to ponder.

Anyway, big deal if if he was/is gay, right?

max 1

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 05:40 pm
Cookie wrote:
Maybe someone can enlighten me why they suspect he was gay besides the fact he was a good dancer, only married once or twice, and is not married now, and doesn't have sex with every girl he sees. maybe he's really, really pickey.

I'm cute/young, but I went for years in TF without sex, becuase all the guys were so frikin' ugly that i lived with during that time. They don't force you to if you don't want to. Maybe i was a Les and didn't even know it. But maybe my friends knew it. Hmmm... one to ponder.

Anyway, big deal if if he was/is gay, right?

Perhaps the guy's found you ugly ?
If you are a lesbian then you should know it by now!

Love & Bless

Max

Cookie 2

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 06:32 pm
You're fuuny! Laughing

max 1

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 02:07 am
Cookie wrote:
You're fuuny! Laughing

I know, when dealing with you lot you need to look on the bright side of life.
We all need a good sense of humor. The Bible says, “A merry heart does good, like medicineâ€

Cookie 2

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 05:41 pm
max wrote:
We all need a good sense of humor. The Bible says, “A merry heart does good, like medicineâ€

max 1

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 06:08 pm
Cookie wrote:
max wrote:

evanman

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 03:01 am
What's your company called, Max? Then I can look it up.

max 1

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 03:48 am
evanman wrote:
What's your company called, Max? Then I can look it up.

Evanman
It would be irresponsible for me to declare on a public forum any interest’s that I have in any companies.
I thank you for your interest though.
Have you seen any photo's of Nazi's on this forum?

Love & God Bless

Max

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 09:37 am
What are you afraid of Max? I think, and correct me Evenman if i'm wrong, but his point is that when you make a claim to fame, you've gotta be able to back it up.

I own half of Microsoft, by the way. Laughing

max 1

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 10:13 am
Cookie wrote:
What are you afraid of Max? I think, and correct me Evenman if i'm wrong, but his point is that when you make a claim to fame, you've gotta be able to back it up.

I own half of Microsoft, by the way. Laughing

I repeat yet again, it would not be irresponsible, something that you should try hard to understand.
I really do think that more JJT is or was in order!
Try to remember that if you backslideâ€

Monger 1

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 01:26 pm
max wrote:

Max, I've seen you say this to Cookie at least 3 times now. What on earth are you trying to imply by it? That you think she grew up in dirty Family homes and that you wish she hadn't? I can assure you that practically all SGA's have been involved in their share of Jesus Job Time.

Also note that these kinds of statements, together with many other factors, make it quite obvious that you are or were a Family member, rather than someone who is merely interested in and supports the group, as you've claimed numerous times. I find it very hard to believe that a sheep or king would tell a complete stranger that they should do more JJT as some sort of bizarre put-down.

Cookie 2

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 01:56 pm
Here, here!

PTLTYJWLYSMGBYAKYIJN, Amen!

Cheers, Monger. Laughing

evanman

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 01:58 pm
You could pm me, Max.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 02:01 pm
Monger wrote:
max wrote:

Max, I've seen you say this to Cookie at least 3 times now. What on earth are you trying to imply by it? That you think she grew up in dirty Family homes and that you wish she hadn't? I can assure you that practically all SGA's have been involved in their share of Jesus Job Time.

Also note that these kinds of statements, together with many other factors, make it quite obvious that you are or were a Family member, rather than someone who is merely interested in and supports the group, as you've claimed numerous times. I find it very hard to believe that a sheep or king would tell a complete stranger that they should do more JJT as some sort of bizarre put-down.

If you keep asking the same questions then you will get the same answers.
As I keep saying.
You had obviously not noticed.
You see but you do not observe.
Refer to my previous statements with respect to that quote.
Grow up or shut up !

Love & God Bless

Max aka Guest

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:26:01