Could we return to a state of nature?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Pepijn Sweep
 
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 11:18 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple;145383 wrote:
Human development leads towards efficiency and not idealistically.

Small groups of humans are inefficient and that is why we have developed the way that we have. Some people find hunting for food a big chore, they would rather push some buttons for eight hours rather than chase down some animal.

All of the necessities of life are included in this and that is why we will never return to a small community structure unless something major happens that forces humans into it. Although just like mentioned a few times in this thread, humans will struggle to return to this same level of development we currently have.


I notice 20 years ago. My American textbooks would have been a lot smaller without repeating the words, grow, scale, efficiency etcetera.

Look were we are. Forgot rigging shareholders-value.

I think government should stimulate small-scale businesses economy to motivte popolation; energize instead squeeze out taxes.

Also I think every child born should get part of the CO2 emission rights. It;s their world, we are only here a couple of more years. Maybe pay education

PS
OX
 
Krumple
 
Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 03:33 am
@Pepijn Sweep,
Pepijn Sweep;145430 wrote:
I notice 20 years ago. My American textbooks would have been a lot smaller without repeating the words, grow, scale, efficiency etcetera.

Look were we are. Forgot rigging shareholders-value.

I think government should stimulate small-scale businesses economy to motivte popolation; energize instead squeeze out taxes.

Also I think every child born should get part of the CO2 emission rights. It;s their world, we are only here a couple of more years. Maybe pay education

PS
OX


The US government isn't about fairness or equality. It is about who has the most money to get done what they want done. Large corporations get to control the people. Forced buying of health insurance is called health care reform. The citizens believe they are getting something good but in reality it is just benefit to large insurance companies. The system is not fixed or getting fixed, it is only maneuvering the average American's anal towards a direction for maximum penetration by the government. There is no socialism ideology at work, it is nothing more than Fascism hiding behind the mask of caring.
 
Pepijn Sweep
 
Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2010 03:58 am
@Krumple,
Krumple;145494 wrote:
The US government isn't about fairness or equality. It is about who has the most money to get done what they want done. Large corporations get to control the people. Forced buying of health insurance is called health care reform. The citizens believe they are getting something good but in reality it is just benefit to large insurance companies. The system is not fixed or getting fixed, it is only maneuvering the average American's anal towards a direction for maximum penetration by the government. There is no socialism ideology at work, it is nothing more than Fascism hiding behind the mask of caring.


[CENTER]:bigsmile:For good Healthcare I would move to Havanna, Cuba

I noticed the same capital-fascist movements in Europe, but most of Our States are stronger so no Italian comedy over the Alps. At the edges Greece and Iceland go banc-rupt.
I am more optimistic about Europe than America since we have more experience with social crisis and revolts.

Wish US citizens wiser years. Try to save to pay your debts.
A scrinking economy might be a politicians night-mare, but an eye-opener for the rest. Oh, you don't have adequat Social Security.

Well, it's almost gone here to. In the 80's.

Pepijn Sweep
:bigsmile:
[/CENTER]
 
Twilight Siren
 
Reply Sat 22 May, 2010 09:57 pm
@Pepijn Sweep,
Krumple;145383 wrote:

Small groups of humans are inefficient and that is why we have developed the way that we have. Some people find hunting for food a big chore, they would rather push some buttons for eight hours rather than chase down some animal.

All of the necessities of life are included in this and that is why we will never return to a small community structure unless something major happens that forces humans into it. Although just like mentioned a few times in this thread, humans will struggle to return to this same level of development we currently have.


I agree with your last paragraph, but not the first one. I don't see how a small group of humans would be inefficient. Small tribal communities function just fine, within themselves . . it's only when people with different ideas of how people " should live" come in and interfere, that things go all wrong. Besides, in a small group, not everyone would necessarily have to hunt. Everyone would have their own "job." Organization is key for the survival of any group, big or small. Numbers only count for something when they're well organized and lead by the right person, but a small group with the same level of organization and leadership can do just as well for themselves. Besides, we've only and evolved, or adapted to this laziness . . if something did indeed "force humans into it" (like you said), then people would be forced to adapt to this new condition, and humans are very capable of adaptation.
 
 

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/24/2021 at 10:02:30