My method of inducing an out of body experience

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:50 pm
@validity,
validity;72546 wrote:
Yes. I think it works by exploiting that in absence of external stimulus consciousness creates internal stimulus. It is an extended form of lucid dreaming.

The odd thing about psychic phenomenons is the less you know the more accurate the outcome.The more you try to direct and control a psychic experiment the less accurate the result

I saw a face brick house on the veranda is a wicker chair, and there is a brick arched building in the area

validity

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 07:05 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;72556 wrote:
The more you try to direct and control a psychic experiment the less accurate the result.
a.k.a. by removing ambiguity the phenomena of psychism is destroyed.

I saw a face brick house on the veranda is a wicker chair, and there is a brick arched building in the area
Specifically, how does this relate to me?

kennethamy

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 07:16 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;69831 wrote:
Greetings I hope someone find this of interest

The mind or soul is definably separate from the physical brain

The Trigger of out of body experience

First lay down in a darkened room in a relaxing position. (Or sit)
Loosen your clothing and remove all jewellery.

Try to clear your mind and observe what I call eyelid visions
After a while, you may notice light patterns, peoples, animals colours etc etc

Enter the first phase of sleep but retain awareness

Wait until you begin to feel a vibration, like a swarm of bees

Try to move your body. If you are unable to move you have reached the the vital stage of hypnagogic or sleep paralysis

Now you might feel pressure on your body like being squeezed by a great hand

Let it happen, do not get afraid, the buzzing vibration might get more intense and louder. You have nothing to be scared about just give in to the coming experience

Imagine rolling out of your bed or flouting up to the ceiling if you like

And then , maybe that very night you might leave your body and find yourself floating below the ceiling looking down on your resting sleeping physical body,

Strange as it might seem you might be are of what your physical body and your ethereal body are experience at the same moment

Like any explorer you can explore further and future as you become more of an adept at leaving your body

Alan

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I have done this a number of times, and on the way back, I have managed to pick up several new bodies, a few much nicer than my own, and not all of the same sex either. It is a lot of fun. Then I send my body on a jaunt, and leave my mind where it is. Bodies have rights too. And need some time off. (Sigh).

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

The odd thing about psychic phenomenons is the less you know the more accurate the outcome.The more you try to direct and control a psychic experiment the less accurate the result

Yes, although I have heard it put a little differently. The more ignorant you are, the more you can be fooled or duped. But I guess it comes to the same thing.

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:08 pm
@validity,
validity;72586 wrote:
a.k.a. by removing ambiguity the phenomena of psychism is destroyed.

Specifically, how does this relate to me?

I am not sure but the other night I thought about you and these image's came into my mind. I did the same sort of thing on another forum on which I am a senior member "Afterlife Knowledge Forum".(Bruce Moen's forum)With remarkable results. I can look for the thread there and copy and past it here of give you the link to that forum so you can see I am serious and not just kidding.

It might not relate to you it could just be a random image, it takes courage to attempt this type thing you face vitriolic ridicule.

If it is your idea to make a fool of me, then no matter how accurate the experiment it will and must fail

I predicted both the great tsunami and the hurricane Katrina before it happened and can give you the link to that forum

You can go to the website and read it yourself if you like

September 1, 2005)
[RIGHT][RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
On April 26, 2005, webmaster Kevin Williams received an email from near-death experiencer Alan McDougall informing him of a dream he had the previous night. The subject of the email was "Dream of a disaster from Alan" and this was the contents of the email (verbatim):

"Dear All, Last night the 26/4/2005 at 4 a.m. I dreamed of a disaster happening somewhere on the Earth at the time that the young peaches are still green in South Africa. This is between August and October. Love, Alan."

Alan also predicted the Tsunami Disaster that hit Indonesia on Dec. 26, 2004 (see Near-Death Newsletter Jan. 15, 2005).
[RIGHT][RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
[/RIGHT]
On April 26, 2005, webmaster Kevin Williams received an email from near-death experiencer Alan McDougall informing him of a dream he had the previous night. The subject of the email was "Dream of a disaster from Alan" and this was the contents of the email (verbatim):

Near-Death Experiencer Foresaw Cataclysmic Disaster in Asia

(Jan. 15, 2005)
http://www.near-death.com/images/newsletter/icons/n/nde_and_the_afterlife.jpgOn April 16, 2002, Kevin Williams published on his website the near-death testimony of Alan McDougall which contained the following vision of the future:
[CENTER] [CENTER] [/CENTER]

[CENTER]
http://www.near-death.com/images/webmaster/icons/blinking_star.gif Alan McDougall
http://www.near-death.com/images/graphics/nde/heaven/clouds/dante_last_judgment.jpgThe reader might ask the question, "How true is this article"? My answer would be that they are absolutely subjectively true. It is a true reflection of what I experienced, while in a deep coma in altered state of consciousness when very ill. Are they true reflection of some of the mysteries on the other side of life? I cannot say with certainty.

I am going to attempt to describe my near-death experiences while very ill and in a deep coma. This is an almost impossible task, as one has to try and relate the strange alien multi-dimensions of the other side of life in a way that can be understood in our three dimensional material world.

Firstly I emphasize that my experiences where atypical in the sense that I had no life reviews. Also these experiences were partly brought on by my desire to know the enigma of the origin of evil. They were experienced between 1990 & 2001. My body was not in a near-death state but in a deep coma in an altered state of consciousness and very ill.

During a number of extremely deep comas, between 1990 and 2001, while very sick, and in altered states of consciousness, my soul, spirit, mind, call it what you will, left my body and I sometimes experienced the typical tunnel of NDEs then. There, I was sometimes met by a being of pure light, not a human form, but pure point of light, who communicated with me mind to mind, via some form of telepathy. I believe it was an angel! I could not see either end of the tunnel as we were in total darkness, except for the point of intelligent light. It was an out of-body experience.

It was explained to me, by this being of light, that this tunnel had two ends. One into the glorious light of God, and the other into the darkness of the evil void. I would like to interject here, due to your prime question relating to judgment in the afterlife. " Darkness (evil) cannot invade the light, (one candle dispels the darkness) but light (goodness) can impact into the darkness (evil)."

At first I was taken up through the tunnel into a place of learning (library) into the glorious light at the one end of this almost infinite tunnel. While in the light I experienced great feelings of elation, love and peace. Here I was shown great events that were to come to planet Earth, sometime in the future. There was a being with me all the time that I could not see, but hear. It spoke with a male voice. I believed it/he was what we mortals refer to as God.

While this omnipotent being was speaking, I could see a panoramic view of planet Earth, as if I was a space man observing the Earth, all the time, from the window of a space vehicle. The voice that I took as God, was not pleased with what was happening on our planet, and kept referring to humanity in the terms of "mere mortal man, I am displeased with you" (I cannot remember why he was displeased). While this unseen being "God" was speaking, the Earth was revolving and stopping at intervals over each continent, in turn, where a warning message was given to each continent. What I can remember was that he was saying to humanity that he was displeased with their evil actions in some way.

The frustrating part is that I could not retain all that was said to mere mortal man, by this being, while I was with him viewing the Earth. I do, however, clearly, remember two warnings.

"One that a cataclysmic event would start from the Indian subcontinent. The other that the middle east crises would not be solved by the peacekeeping efforts of man and that divine direct intervention would eventually come to the Earth, sometime in the future, because of the unbelievable evil that some mere men were perpetuating and directly responsible for on Earth. (Rape of the planet")

It was also shown to me that we are not really judged by God, but by our own actions in life, which dictate ones eternal destiny. If all our actions had become totally evil, by the end of our life, we would become a being of darkness and it would have simply become impossible for us to enter the light of God. (Darkness cannot penetrate the light!). To reach this point we would have to have become totally depraved being (like Hitler), with no redeemable qualities. The destiny of this type of person, by his own actions, would be eternal banishment down into the deepest darkness of this vast infinitely long evil end of the tunnel, remote from the love of God forever. I was also shown that there are degrees of punishment in the void. Ranging from a gray depressive atmosphere, progressively down into utter horror, terror, hopelessness, despair and desolation in black darkness. I did not see any lake of fire! I, however, got the clear impression that God will one day thrust all evil away from him into the infinite utter remote darkness of the deep and forget them there forever, where they could perform their awful perversions upon each other forever. Indeed reaping what they had sowed. They could call out to God for eternity, from this awful place, and never hear from God again. Separated and forgotten by him forever, by they're own evil actions. (Self-inflicted punishment). What an awful horrifying thought.

But enough of this gloom!

Anyone reading this article is not destined for the awful place depicted in the last paragraph. It is a fact that all of us do wrong and make mistakes in life! But in us are also light, great love, compassion, caring and consideration for others. Therefore we all have varying degrees of light in us that will allow us into the glorious light of almighty God in the light end of the tunnel, at the end of our earthly life. God can work with the light in us, make us pure and allow us to progress up the various levels of heaven into his eternal blissful presence of everlasting peace and joy! It is a progress of eternal learning. Then we become one with God, but retain our unique.

Getting off the point a bit, I would like to refer to something else that were shown me while on the other side.

Time, as we experience on Earth, it is an illusion, something like an infinitely stretchable or shrinkable string of elastic. (Perhaps that is why some days seem to take an eternity to pass and others mere moments)? The end event (end of time) will not come at some set chronological time, but when a certain set of future events synchronizes.

[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] Immanuel's Light
a poem by Alan McDougall

Come fly towards majestic Orion with me
At great speed to our majestic god we flee
Through a wide river at last we fly
Reaching out to a great light beyond the sky

Towards the sides of the north nearer and nearer we flew
Arrayed in spotless white robes given to you
Across a vast space of infinite night
Together clothed in glory we continued our flight

Oh great heavenly cavern so measureless to man
See before majestic Immanuel gather all who can
By mighty angels through glorious clouds we are driven
Closer and closer to gods mighty throne in the midst of heaven

At last to those mighty gates of heaven we came
Baptized by El Shaddias light all were the same
In joyful luminous glory all creation did sing
By that stupendous realm of the holy king

A mighty voice shook all creation and rang through the air
Saying loud gather all around great EL SHADDAIS colossal chair
Look at god's right a wonder is seen to rise
"Oh my beloved son at last I can give you your prize"

Bathed in beautiful grandeur of the one who had atoned
Countless multitudes stood quiet before Emmanuel enthroned
Joyfully before Emmanuel at last
Faces glowing by lakes colored by golden riven glass
Rejoicing at a life that would now never pass

Through a wide river at last we fly
Reaching out to a great light beyond the sky

Towards the sides of the north nearer and nearer we flew
Arrayed in spotless white robes given to you
Across a vast space of infinite night
Together clothed in glory we continued our flight

Oh great heavenly cavern so measureless to man
See before majestic Immanuel gather all who can
By mighty angels through glorious clouds we are driven
Closer and closer to gods mighty throne in the midst of heaven

At last to those mighty gates of heaven we came
Baptized by El Shaddias light all were the same
In joyful luminous glory all creation did sing
By that stupendous realm of the holy king

A mighty voice shook all creation and rang through the air
Saying loud gather all around great EL SHADDAIS colossal chair
Look at god's right a wonder is seen to rise
"Oh my beloved son at last I can give you your prize"

Bathed in beautiful grandeur of the one who had atoned
Countless multitudes stood quiet before Emmanuel enthroned
Joyfully before Emmanuel at last
Faces glowing by lakes colored by golden river glass
Rejoicing at a life that would now never pass
[/CENTER]
Alan McDougall [EMAIL="[email protected]"] [email protected][/EMAIL]
"Quote" - Name
[CENTER] [URL="javascript:;"] http://www.near-death.com/images/webmaster/buttons/email.gif [/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER]| Forum index |[/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]

[CENTER] http://www.near-death.com/images/webmaster/index_files/nde_storefront_default.gif[/CENTER]

Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Conversation Board - Afterlife Knowledge

Go to Afterlife Knowledge, join and you can validate the accuracy for yourself some of my mind experiments on that forum

Hello all I have attempted a remote viewing on some of the forum members, for what it is worth, mainly just for fun so lets see.

"Note I am new at this and a lot of what I saw could just be symbolic"

Bruce.

I see a Childs rocking horse what looks like a Childs sand play box a fallen tree branch and what appears to be a fish pound with floating lilies.

No comment

bets

many trees home nestled in them. Strange I is see what looks like a large key board similar to a brail typewriter and a safe with a combination lock

Correct she lives in awooded area of North Caronla, Durham

don

I see a beautiful city with golden fountains of water, something like the hanging gardens of
Babylon. In addition, a white horse and rider with a crown and bow, his hair if flowing backward from the speed he is riding. Don is at his desk studious and focusing on some vexing mystery or problem.

Correct don amazed preached on Babylon last night and out of the Book of Revelation.

Dave

Dave a nice house Dave is sitting on a couch and at the back of him is some sort of large screen TV the twin towers are burning and he appears to not yet aware of it

Correct Dave started his own restaurant with two towers like chimneys

Justin

I see a piano in a largish room, there are other tables painting in this room, also shinning floor tiles in this house but not necessarily in this room.

Varge

a young man standing on a lawn in the evening looking at a large house lit up in the dark. This is rather vague I know!

Correct he went outside at night onto a nearby golf near a house course to meditate etc

Juditha,

Juditha vision is very clear she is looking out on the water, could be a lake or ocean, she sees a woman in white whose hands are outstretched to greet her in joy. The moon and its beautiful reflection on the water is lighting up the night

Correct she had just painted an alien moon of an alien planet as per my vision, she was dumbstruck

Justin

yes, these remote visions can expand beyond time, space, and even logic and it is sometimes up to the receiver to unravel the message, as it could also be symbolic like you so rightly stated.

I will try again for you to get a more literal remote view of your situation as this primary effort was brief and not intense, as I did not know how you guys would receive it from me

Alan

Peace Alan

validity

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 02:43 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;72631 wrote:
If it is your idea to make a fool of me, then no matter how accurate the experiment it will and must fail
It is not my idea to make a fool of you Alan.

bananabuddha

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 11:20 am
@validity,
validity;72976 wrote:
It is not my idea to make a fool of you Alan.

Yeah, he thought I was "insulting" him as well. I guess that people that are a little too into spirituality and psychic phenomena such as this guy become a little bonkers and let it get to their head. I did not insult him and if he took it that way, too bad. Much worse has been said to me on the net before and I don't like the fact that he likes to take shots at other people while being all sensitive and trying to escape the reality of the world of "war, disease and cruelty" that he says we live in.

Alan McDougall

Reply Sun 28 Jun, 2009 07:31 pm
@bananabuddha,
bananabuddha;73063 wrote:
Yeah, he thought I was "insulting" him as well. I guess that people that are a little too into spirituality and psychic phenomena such as this guy become a little bonkers and let it get to their head. I did not insult him and if he took it that way, too bad. Much worse has been said to me on the net before and I don't like the fact that he likes to take shots at other people while being all sensitive and trying to escape the reality of the world of "war, disease and cruelty" that he says we live in.

I accept your comments, I am not "this guy" my name is Alan, and did you read through my post or just comment on that one point? .Where did I state you were insulting me, I saw it more as doubting me, heck go ahead and doubt?.

Show me exactly where I insulted anyone, it is you that is the one that insults by your dismissive no comment attitude

I am much more than some sort of a psychic woo woo or cookoo read my other posts and that will become obvious to you!!

Validity your non judgemental statements I accept Smile

bsfree

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 08:03 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Nothing to add, but the posts I've read state exactly what I've experienced over the years, beginning with a spritual "search" after my best friend died. Was lead to a book, A Souls Journey" I think. Experienced the exact feelings the OP stated, heard a voice say "Come out", then I got frightened I guess, then it stopped.
Have become very comfortable with the sensations over the years, enjoy them now, but although I seem to be able to "give myself up" to the experience I've never consciously left my body, though I have felt as though I was rising more than once.
I've always thought it strange how I tend to forget to practice before I go to sleep, I thought I'd get "hooked" to such a profound sensation and try to do it all the time.
I've also experienced the sensation coming over me uninvited, in fact I think that's the way happens now, it's not scary, but it seems I have to wait for it these days, hasn't happened in a while.
Nice to hear the sensations are not very unique, I wonder if a practical use could be found.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:23:47