My method of inducing an out of body experience

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

validity

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 11:04 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;70224 wrote:
I don't know and I am not an expert in this thing, mostly it happened spontaneously especially when I am tired or sleep deprived.
You have direct experience, that's good enough for me.

Her experience was much more profound than anything I or most others have experienced, for all purposes she was really clinically dead.
Of course it was, it was a near death experience, we are talking about lucid dreaming and your claim that from within a dream state your mind or soul can percieve non-dream (ie the waking world) state events and places.

Anyway what privacy was she invading?
You said
Alan McDougall;70040 wrote:
I have never had a lucid dream, that I could direct to some place, and invade the privacy of someone. There seems to be a barrier against that type of thing
that "type of thing" being invasion of peoples privacy. I am saying that this is just an excuse you use to dodge the request to produce evidence of the mind or soul spatially displacing itself from the brain.

I allow you to project your mind or soul to within a distance of me (my permission for you to do so will negate the privacy barrier), at a specified time at a specified place to witness what I am writing on a piece of paper. Are you up for it? Imagine proof of OOBE within your grasp!!!!

memester

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 11:19 pm
@Alan McDougall,
All parts of her are to be allowed in the room, by explicit agreement.
Quote:
In the example you provided there was no mention of each person in the room having to provide consent for this lady to see what everyone was doing ie did the anesthetist give consent to be spied on by an OOBE

validity

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 11:44 pm
@memester,
memester;70255 wrote:
All parts of her are to be allowed in the room, by explicit agreement.
I am not saying that her mind or soul was not allowed in the room, Alan is saying that a barrier secures privacy from un-warranted OOBE. I am saying that unless this lady obtained permission from the each occupant in the room prior to her OOBE, then Alan's privacy barrier should of prevented her from seeing what the other occupants of the room were doing.

If this lady can have an OOBE and view people with out their knowledge, then you and Alan have a disagreement. Please decide amongst yourselves, may I suggest evidence be a trump card.

salima

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 12:22 am
@Alan McDougall,
this is one of the questions that must be covered in books concerning these experiences. for instance, can you decide you want to go see someone and if they happen to be taking a bath or having an 'encounter' with someone, are you going to be able to watch? it would seem that there is no barrier to that-but certainly some ethics would be involved.

funny thing is, i cant remember what any of the writers say on the subject...i didnt in fact delve very deeply into researching it.

memester

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 12:29 am
@validity,
validity;70260 wrote:
I am not saying that her mind or soul was not allowed in the room, Alan is saying that a barrier secures privacy from un-warranted OOBE. I am saying that unless this lady obtained permission from the each occupant in the room prior to her OOBE, then Alan's privacy barrier should of prevented her from seeing what the other occupants of the room were doing.

If this lady can have an OOBE and view people with out their knowledge, then you and Alan have a disagreement. Please decide amongst yourselves, may I suggest evidence be a trump card.
Thanks, but there is no need for conference at this point.
I am not particularly going to deal with what Alan said. I'll deal with what I said. Smile and you said, right now.

You do acknowledge, then, that her body, mind, soul, and spirit, as defined by her, were allowed in, by explicit and implicit consent..allowed in, as "is", as "will be", and as "won't be" ?

validity

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 02:51 am
@memester,
memester;70274 wrote:
You do acknowledge, then, that her body, mind, soul, and spirit, as defined by her, were allowed in, by explicit and implicit consent..allowed in, as "is", as "will be", and as "won't be" ?
The article does not provide Pam Reynolds definition of soul or spirit, but for the sake of arguement I will say, yes her soul and spirit were allowed in the room.

memester

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 08:58 am
@validity,
validity;70285 wrote:
The article does not provide Pam Reynolds definition of soul or spirit, but for the sake of arguement I will say, yes her soul and spirit were allowed in the room.
and to behave as the enitity itself ( body, brain, mind, soul, or spirit) "sees fit", or "does naturally", during the operation ?..seeing as how the body was under anaesthesia...and being partially dismembered...

...and the patient's right to behave as "seen fit" is implicitly agreed upon..whether to interfere with, verbally assault, threaten, curse at , attempt to strike at, poop, vomit or bleed on, or observe, the others in the room ?

You see, the agreement had to be in - and stay in - effect with an affectively dead person at some stages ..it has to be a fairly broad "kind" of implicit agreement...no ?

Now listening to: "Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield.

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 11:11 am
@Alan McDougall,
validity

I will put my +*&% on a block and try to take up your challenge. It is a real disadvantage to know anything about you before I try, for instance I know you are an Aussie from Sydney and this knowledge can influence the outcome. But I will not do it by lucid dreaming or OOB but by remote viewing, who else is brave enough to try the same thing on me?

Peace I will report back in a day or two if I get anything

Peace

Theages

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 11:18 am
@Alan McDougall,
Interest in "lucid dreaming" and "out of body experiences" is a preeminently nihilistic impulse. Try coming to grips with the actual world before frolicking around in your fantasy land.

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 12:28 pm
@Theages,
Theages;70363 wrote:
Interest in "lucid dreaming" and "out of body experiences" is a preeminently nihilistic impulse. Try coming to grips with the actual world before frolicking around in your fantasy land.

Why might I ask? your fantasy just might be my reality and my reality much more colourful than your bleak grey actual world full of war rape, murder, politics you keep to your world and allow me to keep to mine

memester

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 02:40 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;70362 wrote:
validity

I will put my +*&% on a block and try to take up your challenge. It is a real disadvantage to know anything about you before I try, for instance I know you are an Aussie from Sydney and this knowledge can influence the outcome. But I will not do it by lucid dreaming or OOB but by remote viewing, who else is brave enough to try the same thing on me?

Peace
I will. but I'm not sure what it is to "lucid dream" or "remote view", so I'll just try to do the same thing on you.

Let me know when you're ready.
You will be thinking of your own thoughts, right ? Not an Aussie thought ? Dang ! Now you won't be able to not think it. :brickwall:

Thorny, or prickly, hard or sharp bushes

OK. Try again.
Ready ?

validity

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 03:42 pm
@memester,
memester;70328 wrote:
...and the patient's right to behave as "seen fit" is implicitly agreed upon..whether to interfere with, verbally assault, threaten, curse at , attempt to strike at, poop, vomit or bleed on, or observe, the others in the room ?

You see, the agreement had to be in - and stay in - effect with an affectively dead person at some stages ..it has to be a fairly broad "kind" of implicit agreement...no ?
I do not think the consent forms Pam signed allowed her to interfere with, verbally assault, threaten, curse at, attempt to strike at, poop, vomit or bleed on, the others in the room. However I agree that observe would be allowed. I still think that those in the room are not expecting Pam to be able to observe them or the procedures they employ, or the conversations they have, while Pam is unconscious (or dead), so some level of privacy is in play. I take your point as valid though (minus the poop etc)

Alan McDougall;70362 wrote:
validity

I am not asking such an incredible feat. Let me know what time zone you are in, what time you are expecting to do this, and I will arrange to be at a predetermined location (I will provide a Google map) at a suitable time.

Theages

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 03:57 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;70373 wrote:
Why might I ask? your fantasy just might be my reality and my reality much more colourful than your bleak grey actual world full of war rape, murder, politics you keep to your world and allow me to keep to mine

Turning away from the world out of despair is for cowards and degenerates.

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 04:10 pm
@Theages,
Theages;70418 wrote:
Turning away from the world out of despair is for cowards and degenerates.

You are bordering on the offensive and by implication grouping me with cowards and degenerates.

I am extremely well versed both in current affairs and history, phrase your remarks more carefully :rules: :warn:

Guys
It is validity that I will try to remote view but I will choose the time and place and view randomly

bananabuddha

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2009 02:46 pm
@Alan McDougall,
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: Hahaha he will try to remote view validity a member on this forum hahah how he is so funny SmileSmile

OBEs

could be just a fraction of our minds

but what or how small could these fractions be?

it could be one small atom in the universe

or could exceed all of the local space-time reality

but time is the ILLUSION

and space is the dream

we must work our way of the dark tunnels we have excavated

or else black hole will enter the ever present and current gaping biosphere of our MINDS.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

That being said I think this is a great and perfect way of inducing OBE's I mean whatever works for you it works so try it out and if you dont think it works then just type in how to have an OBE on Google

and just go with the flow of things try to raise your electromagnetic energy in your body high enough so your mind or consciousness can move out of your present physical body. remember it only works if you believe it will work.

and try this out coupled wiith his OBE induction method and just paste with the flow: FREE Astral Projection MP3 From SalviaDragon.com

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:47 am
@bananabuddha,
bananabuddha;72176 wrote:
:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: Hahaha he will try to remote view validity a member on this forum hahah how he is so funny SmileSmile

OBEs

could be just a fraction of our minds

but what or how small could these fractions be?

it could be one small atom in the universe

or could exceed all of the local space-time reality

but time is the ILLUSION

and space is the dream

we must work our way of the dark tunnels we have excavated

or else black hole will enter the ever present and current gaping biosphere of our MINDS.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

That being said I think this is a great and perfect way of inducing OBE's I mean whatever works for you it works so try it out and if you dont think it works then just type in how to have an OBE on Google

and just go with the flow of things try to raise your electromagnetic energy in your body high enough so your mind or consciousness can move out of your present physical body. remember it only works if you believe it will work.

and try this out coupled wiith his OBE induction method and just paste with the flow: FREE Astral Projection MP3 From SalviaDragon.com

So you enter a new forum full of sarcasm and insults, don't you know no less than the KGB and the CIA used remote viewing, but for you I don't need to I already know who and what and where you are and what I perceive about you I do not like so go and mumble into you beard as far as I am concerned

I know all about Salvia, try it it really gives you a high, one can get it in your local herb store. You seem to be high on it already

"May the fleas of ten thousand camels be lodged in your beard" :nonooo::dont-pushit:

Smile I have mixed emotions about you?

bananabuddha

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 02:22 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;72381 wrote:
So you enter a new forum full of sarcasm and insults, don't you know no less than the KGB and the CIA used remote viewing, but for you I don't need to I already know who and what and where you are and what I perceive about you I do not like so go and mumble into you beard as far as I am concerned

I know all about Salvia, try it it really gives you a high, one can get it in your local herb store. You seem to be high on it already

"May the fleas of ten thousand camels be lodged in your beard" :nonooo::dont-pushit:

Smile I have mixed emotions about you?

You don;t understand sense of humour? I was not making fun...

I already know about tactics of remote viewing. It's awesome that you can remote view me, really SmileSmileSmileSmile. Come over, we can have a nice chat LaughingLaughing

And yes I am high on many things :poke-eye:.

You shouldn't wish bad upon people, karma karma karma

But I don't speak english well but I have great respect for your abilities you are very full of great knowledge.

Joe

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 02:44 pm
@bananabuddha,
I heard there is something called an isolation chamber, where they have a giant coffin like tub with a lid. They fill it up with water and lots and lots of salt. The salt of course causes buoyancy and the feeling of weightlessness. Its supposed to be pitch dark and I think your supposed to be submerged all the way up to your ears so sound is isolated. With all this sensory isolation, the idea is to slip into a trip. Anyone heard of this?

peace

Alan McDougall

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 03:52 pm
@bananabuddha,
bananabuddha;72511 wrote:
You don;t understand sense of humour? I was not making fun...

I already know about tactics of remote viewing. It's awesome that you can remote view me, really SmileSmileSmileSmile. Come over, we can have a nice chat LaughingLaughing

And yes I am high on many things :poke-eye:.

You shouldn't wish bad upon people, karma karma karma

But I don't speak english well but I have great respect for your abilities you are very full of great knowledge.

Read this I am going to use the ignore function on you goodbye. If you continue insulting members you will be kicked off the forum.

This is my last attempt at trying to be friendly with you

validity

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2009 04:30 pm
@Joe,
Joe;72517 wrote:
I heard there is something called an isolation chamber, where they have a giant coffin like tub with a lid. They fill it up with water and lots and lots of salt. The salt of course causes buoyancy and the feeling of weightlessness. Its supposed to be pitch dark and I think your supposed to be submerged all the way up to your ears so sound is isolated. With all this sensory isolation, the idea is to slip into a trip. Anyone heard of this?

peace
Yes. I think it works by exploiting that in absence of external stimulus consciousness creates internal stimulus. It is an extended form of lucid dreaming.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 12:44:31