The Walter&Lao Russell Digital Archive Linkpage

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Peace phil

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2008 11:36 am
@MySiddhi,
Quote:
I am speaking about directly communicated said knowledge to other humans....

This is what I mean, you actually can't really explain knowledge with words to other people. Words are only a transmittive medium to transport idea. You could also take another media, but both people have to be receptive to this media (in tune, like a radio receiver).
OK, maybe wasn't the best explanation of the principle...:bigsmile:

Quote:
Here is your appeal to authority; First you presume that "Dr" has it all perfectly figured out and that anyone that cannot hear the "voice of God" (truth) obviously is at fault for not comprehending.

Well as I have quite some meditation experiences, I know the principle what Dr is talking about, and I knew this and a lot of Dr's concepts way before I knew his readings or cosmogony. E.g. as I wrote in another post I was already some times out of this world of dimension and time, and there you see, that everything is really just light, there's nothing else but light! And also the experiences, that after some meditation, this light connection does not fade and you see the light, as you look at the seemingly existent matter. And you see the different oscillatory aspects of light (in matter) and it's connection to all the other matter.
I know, this sounds strange, but it's hard to describe but nice to look at.
And as I said before, I always sense my inner being if something is the truth or not. Sure this truth is not the real truth, as you can't really explain the truth in words, you can only be the truth, the one. This also means, even if I feel, something is the truth, it doesn't have to mean, that I'm (my brain, my intellect) able to understand it. That's a big difference.
(but this is a common experience if you meditate, your brain has really extreme problems understanding the experiences you got, as it is bound by this matter illusion)
Like that, I can know for myself, what Dr is saying is the truth, but on the other hand still not get the complete picture as Dr got it.

I even think, that it is not possible for an unrealized person to really get the complete picture. The moment you get the complete picture, you also become the one, and realize that you are but everything that is, and there's nothing but you.

Quote:
I am obviously referring to science, not some silly mystic philosophy.

Well if you look at all the people, who really knew what they were talking about and could construct devices far beyond "modern" science (e.g. Keely, Schauberger, Russell, ...)
They all had this "silly" mystic philosophy! Why? Because this "silly" mystic philosophy is actually the real science! This is how everything works, the cause of all effects.
Modern science with its tons of formulas only describes effects, without any knowledge of the why, the cause of these effects. As long as science does not understand, that as long as it shuts out "God" in his formulas, it will never be able to accurately describe this reality of light in motion.

Quote:
If you think you actually understand his science please explain to me how to transmute elements.

If you do not know how to transmute the elements than you obviously do not understand his science. Savvy?

Well actually I think the transmutation principle is quite a simple one, as he also descibes it very simple. To actually create a device will be something harder, as you will have to try which exact potential pressures you need to create which pressure for the desired octave. As I understood Dr also did nothing else, than just experiment until finding the correct pressure and angle.
Well the angle you know, where it should about be, but finding the correct pressure could be more experimental work.
And IMHO to construct a device which is very efficient and exact in these transmutations could be a very hard task.
What does "Savvy" mean?

Quote:
Does Schappeller's work cover the transmutation of the elements (which "Dr" claims to do in his book the Cosmic Plan)?

No, the transmutation of the elements was not part of Schappeller's science.
As I said, it was not as complete as Dr's.

I think the best would be to study the HSC and "The Universal One" and especially to start meditating. This is the only advice I could give. And please forgive me, if I will probably not play anymore this partly ego game with you.
For I think it is somehow stuck. It seems we're having too different views on the truth to be really able to be of service for each other. I don't think this is bad, because I think everybody has exactly that current view on the truth that is currently the best for him.
Maybe someone else is better able to be of service to you.

Addition:
Well I just read again the part in the HSC about transmutation. And it's about like I mentioned. He also points out another problem, that could be arising, namely the development of the heat in the focal point. Therefore he suggested cooling the coils with liquid helium. It's also fun, that he said, it's quite an effort to effectively transmute gases and soft metals, and that the transmutation of dense metals would be years away...Seems like it is quite difficult to generate such strong high octave pressure conditions to transmute dense metals. But all in all, not too surprising.

esaruoho

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 11:31 am
@MySiddhi,
MySiddhi wrote:
scanning the internet all I found was that a group repeated his experiment on transmutation of the elements;

hi, have you hunted down the video presentations of kovac,binder,grotz? or the lectures of walter baumgartner / william baumgartner?
they're in VHS only. perhaps you could find them, purchase them from the u.s. psychotropical association (USPA), and convert them to DVD and post them on googlevideo. we'd appreciate it. cheers!

esaruoho

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 11:34 am
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
No, the transmutation of the elements was not part of Schappeller's science.
As I said, it was not as complete as Dr's.

best to make up one's own mind..
http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/Davson.pdf -- Cyril B. Davson - Karl Schappeller's Primary State of Matter
"SCHAPPELLER, Karl: Prime Mover ~ Key excerpts from Davson's 1950s book describing method & apparatus to generate "glowing magnetism" from the Aether for production of Free Energy. "
some more stuff about prime mover-schappeller:
Karl Schappeller: Glowing Magnetism Prime Mover

MySiddhi

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 01:09 pm
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:

Well I just read again the part in the HSC about transmutation. And it's about like I mentioned. He also points out another problem, that could be arising, namely the development of the heat in the focal point. Therefore he suggested cooling the coils with liquid helium. It's also fun, that he said, it's quite an effort to effectively transmute gases and soft metals, and that the transmutation of dense metals would be years away...Seems like it is quite difficult to generate such strong high octave pressure conditions to transmute dense metals. But all in all, not too surprising.

What is the HSC? Do you have a link to it?

btw, I meditate on a regular basis. And if you want my view of God you are welcome to review my proof of God;

http://mysiddhi.freehostia.com/spiritual/God_Geometric.html

esaruoho

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 01:34 pm
@MySiddhi,
MySiddhi wrote:
What is the HSC? Do you have a link to it?

HSC = Home Study Course, created by Walter & Lao Russell.
Home Study Course on Universal Law, Natural Science and Living Philosophy.

its the full Russell Cosmogeny explained as well as they ever could. its not the brief treatise on russell cosmogeny as "A New Concept of the Universe", its the full thing.

MySiddhi

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 01:47 pm
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
HSC = Home Study Course, created by Walter & Lao Russell.
Home Study Course on Universal Law, Natural Science and Living Philosophy.

its the full Russell Cosmogeny explained as well as they ever could. its not the brief treatise on russell cosmogeny as "A New Concept of the Universe", its the full thing.

O, would it be ok if one of you quote the relevant section that describes transmutation.?????.. because I doubt I am interested enough in the rest of his course to pay for it.

esaruoho

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 11:46 pm
@MySiddhi,
MySiddhi wrote:
O, would it be ok if one of you quote the relevant section that describes transmutation.?????.. because I doubt I am interested enough in the rest of his course to pay for it.

how will you understand his description of transmutation if you are not familiar with his lexicon?

MySiddhi

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2008 01:01 pm
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
how will you understand his description of transmutation if you are not familiar with his lexicon?

One of my spiritual powers is absorbing other peoples wisdom...

If you post the description of transmutation it is likely that I would end up teaching you how to do it.

Further, you are familiar with his lexicon...

If we work together we can figure out anything.

Peace phil

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 06:53 am
@MySiddhi,
Quote:
btw, I meditate on a regular basis. And if you want my view of God you are welcome to review my proof of God;

http://mysiddhi.freehostia.com/spiri...Geometric.html

Wonderful!
LOL, Now I understand, why we don't understand each other. :bigsmile:
But as I said before, everybody has his own path to truth, and yours is definitely far from mine...
I absolutely don't like intellectual thinking, and your path seems quite a brain and intellectual weighted road.
This may sound odd, for I had an extremely heavy technical education in one of the best elite universities in the world. But I usually never "learnt" or was a heavy thinker. I just waited until I "got" the solution. This is how I managed my study, and I was one of the best students...
This was really strange to observe, how others had to learn and learn and learn all the time, and I just didn't. I just kept my mind empty, but it actually always worked. From this perspective I'm a very lazy person, as I really absolutely don't like to think a lot...
I always asked myself, why "God" wanted me to study all these things, as I was more interested during this time to meditate (well, during my study I still had the time to meditate daily 5-6hours, now I don't). Now I know, that he wanted to prepare me to get to know the real science, and for me it is now also helpful to know the modern science "language". Later on a friend of mine suggested I should introduce myself to free-energy devices. Before I thought this is all bs. And due to my education I could also immediately recognize, that 99% off all this stuff on the net was bs, and was easily explainable by effects of conventional science, but 1% remained...
And so I started to get known to this topic (this was about a year ago). Then I also got into contact with Dr's teachings. And, well they explain it all.
But also I have to say, that I don't go 100% with everything Dr says. I think he had an excellent view on the "scientific part", but his view on history and some other things I don't share. But this is also not important, as I said, the truth cannot be told in words, so every brain manifests the truth in another manner.
In the meantime I was able to construct more than one working device. But currently I would never explain to anyone, how to build these, as I have the feeling that people are not yet ready for this. I think this is also the cause, why these didn't surface yet, although the principles are already known since more than 100years. Nature, kind of prevented them to become public. But I have the feeling that soon time will be ripe, and then a lot of these "devices" will surface and also with it a completely new paradigm for the people. So that they know what's the basic law of "god" and live according to it. Only then IMHO it makes sense to make humanity these kind of "devices" available. For in the wrong hands, used with a wrong consciousness, they could become the most devastating weapons the world has ever seen.
Maybe it's your part to prepare a working transmutation device. But I would always dive deep within and ask myself: "Why I do want to do this?". Is it an ego related cause, or is it for the good of all.
Additionally I would ask: "Is the time ripe to publish this?"
Well, if I would just copy you, the part of the HSC in which the transmutation is described, it would not be of any value, for in it he mainly refers to things he explained prior in the course. It would be quite a tedious task to try to extract which detailed parts are "needed".
Sure if you're just interested in the transmutation work, and not in the "silly" spiritual stuff (as you named it), you wouldn't need the complete HSC. But as it is available for such a little amount of money as $175, this should be worth it (Ok, this is maybe relative). And as was told before, maybe you should look at the papers and videos published by the team, which already made some efforts in this direction.

See also this forum here:

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/walter-russell/400-copper-silver-gold-same-substance.html

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/walter-russell/399-russell-transmutation.html

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/walter-russell/281-new-energy-source-replace-oil.html

http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/walter-russell/1609-reforward-hydrogen-production-using-dual-polarity.html

What I think is strange, that they (Binder & Co) used conventional coils for this. They would be extremely inefficient...

MySiddhi

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2008 12:20 pm
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
Wonderful!
LOL, Now I understand, why we don't understand each other. :bigsmile:
But as I said before, everybody has his own path to truth, and yours is definitely far from mine...
I absolutely don't like intellectual thinking, and your path seems quite a brain and intellectual weighted road.
This may sound odd, for I had an extremely heavy technical education in one of the best elite universities in the world. But I usually never "learnt" or was a heavy thinker. I just waited until I "got" the solution. This is how I managed my study, and I was one of the best students...
This was really strange to observe, how others had to learn and learn and learn all the time, and I just didn't. I just kept my mind empty, but it actually always worked. From this perspective I'm a very lazy person, as I really absolutely don't like to think a lot...
I always asked myself, why "God" wanted me to study all these things, as I was more interested during this time to meditate (well, during my study I still had the time to meditate daily 5-6hours, now I don't). Now I know, that he wanted to prepare me to get to know the real science, and for me it is now also helpful to know the modern science "language". Later on a friend of mine suggested I should introduce myself to free-energy devices. Before I thought this is all bs. And due to my education I could also immediately recognize, that 99% off all this stuff on the net was bs, and was easily explainable by effects of conventional science, but 1% remained...
And so I started to get known to this topic (this was about a year ago). Then I also got into contact with Dr's teachings. And, well they explain it all.
But also I have to say, that I don't go 100% with everything Dr says. I think he had an excellent view on the "scientific part", but his view on history and some other things I don't share. But this is also not important, as I said, the truth cannot be told in words, so every brain manifests the truth in another manner.
In the meantime I was able to construct more than one working device. But currently I would never explain to anyone, how to build these, as I have the feeling that people are not yet ready for this. I think this is also the cause, why these didn't surface yet, although the principles are already known since more than 100years. Nature, kind of prevented them to become public. But I have the feeling that soon time will be ripe, and then a lot of these "devices" will surface and also with it a completely new paradigm for the people. So that they know what's the basic law of "god" and live according to it. Only then IMHO it makes sense to make humanity these kind of "devices" available. For in the wrong hands, used with a wrong consciousness, they could become the most devastating weapons the world has ever seen.
Maybe it's your part to prepare a working transmutation device. But I would always dive deep within and ask myself: "Why I do want to do this?". Is it an ego related cause, or is it for the good of all.
Additionally I would ask: "Is the time ripe to publish this?"
Well, if I would just copy you, the part of the HSC in which the transmutation is described, it would not be of any value, for in it he mainly refers to things he explained prior in the course. It would be quite a tedious task to try to extract which detailed parts are "needed".
Sure if you're just interested in the transmutation work, and not in the "silly" spiritual stuff (as you named it), you wouldn't need the complete HSC. But as it is available for such a little amount of money as $175, this should be worth it (Ok, this is maybe relative). And as was told before, maybe you should look at the papers and videos published by the team, which already made some efforts in this direction.

Think of it like this; there are usually two different spiritual paths people follow;

(1) the right hand path; "Bodhi"... enlightenment... complete surrender to the supreme being... staying in the NOW and silencing all thinking.

(2) the left hand path; "Siddhi"... perfection... aligning oneself with one's own intentions.... intentionally feeling good and staying in hopeful expectation of the universe fulfilling your desires.

Usually those who follow the Bodhi path are not inclined to cultivate spiritual powers... because they think it will prevent them from reaching higher levels of enlightenment. Like wise those who follow the Siddhi path mainly to gain spiritual powers find enlightenment useless or meaningless.

I however follow both paths. It turns out that silencing your mind increases your spiritual power... and further cultivating the spiritual powers will allow you to use them to increase enlightenment.

So, I surrender that part of me that is not intentional. The none intentional part gets devoured by the supreme being.... and the part that remains increases it's power.

There is nothing wrong with the ego in and of itself... people that follow the Bodhi path are often confused in thinking the ego is evil. The ego is simply the mind. It is a tool. And if you completely loose your ego you will individually cease to exist. On the other hand those who completely identify with their ego are stuck in it and therefore limited by it.

Those who exclusively seek enlightenment without cultivating spiritual powers often commit evil against themselves in one way or another. And those who cultivate spiritual powers without seeking enlightenment often commit evil against other people in one way or another.

I have no intention of ceasing to individually exist nor am I limited by my mind. And I do not hate my self nor do I hate anyone else.

That is my path. And so you may now understand why I am able to use the most advanced reasoning and science to communicate my understanding of God as absolute truth.... which is basically the same right hand understanding as yours... except that I am able to communicate it with my left hand.

I find it extremely interesting that you have built some over unity devices. I built my first one just recently (magnetic motor). One almost thinks they are insane when they see it takes zero energy in to get usable thrust out. I am currently optimizing my designs... I have another innovation that is similar to Nikola Tesla's energy transmitter... but I haven't built it yet... It would be a solid state over unity device (also zero energy in).

Interestingly I agree with you on restricting knowledge of this kind of technology. I turns out God has cursed the city states and he will not allow over unity technology to be used in city states. Here is why;

"be fruitful and become many and fill the earth [spread out]" (Genesis 9:1)

This is the foremost command God has given to mankind after the global flood. He is asking us to live in a rural setting.

However Cu****es immediately intentionally disobeyed because they didn't want to be scattered over the surface of the earth. So, in opposition to God they created the first city state; Sumer (Shinar in the bible). And for this rebellion God has confused their language.

http://mysiddhi.freehostia.com/spiritual/Cu****e_Confusion.html

(note; the part of the word being blocked is "s-h-i-t")

Anyway, God's command that we live in a rural setting is still binding. God always guides us for our own benefit... God is not asking this of us for no reason.

Maybe you are aware that crime increases the denser a population humans have... including the feminization of men.

I myself am a rural agorist;

Rural Agorism; the sociological belief that man's blessedness is best found in rural living (as God has commanded) and that relations between people be voluntary exchanges and that city states are inherently parasitic and produce degeneracy of all kinds including the feminization of men; the larger and more dense a city state the more parasitic and degenerate it is to groups within (taxation, slavery) and without (war, exploitation) and to the larger ecosystem (gross pollution, species extinction).

So, as you may surmise God will not allow me to share my technology with the city states.... however I do have his permission to quietly advance technology in the rural areas specifically with the intent of causing a rural revival (that more might follow and understand God's command) and that they may live in harmony with nature.

zepharim

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 02:43 pm
@esaruoho,
Hello,

Thank you for the posts and the thread - i have just recently purchased some of Russells books and i am a newbie - what a wild ride !!!

I thought i would say hi and introduce myself.

i am an IT geek, i animate (using maya) and currently careered in Mass OS and media installations/automated deployments.
I used to dabble in everything - electronics, electricity, chemistry, philosophy, etc, but now that i am a new man again, (seperated) i have some time to get back to my happy roots.

Gotta get back to work,
Ciao for now,
D

Synchronicity

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 07:04 am
@esaruoho,
Walter Russell - The Secret of Light (full scan, 17MB)

Link to PDF: http://tinyurl.com/6fx2os

Smile

Peace phil

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 07:24 am
@Synchronicity,
As I found shortly some time, I added the complete booklist, as I know it, to Wikipedia. Just for your information. For I would have been happy to have this right from the beginning.
I now have all the books, except "The Age of Innocence".
Sadly, Lao still hasn't an entry in Wikipedia. Maybe someone can find some time to start it.

Wish you all Love and Peace

Synchronicity

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 07:52 am
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
As I found shortly some time, I added the complete booklist, as I know it, to Wikipedia. Just for your information. For I would have been happy to have this right from the beginning.
I now have all the books, except "The Age of Innocence".
Sadly, Lao still hasn't an entry in Wikipedia. Maybe someone can find some time to start it.

Wish you all Love and Peace

You're in luck, my friend.

Here is the book you are looking for: Internet Archive: Details: The Age of Innocence

Smile

Peace phil

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 09:10 am
@Synchronicity,
Thank you very much!

I saw there, that he also wrote "The Bending of the Twig" and "The Sea Children". I also saw these mentioned in Glenn Clark's book. There is also mentioned the book "Salutation to the Day".

Does anyone of you have any more information about these books?
And are there still even more books?

Wish you love and peace

Synchronicity

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 11:27 am
@esaruoho,
I'm looking for two of the booklets: The Secret of Working Knowingly with God and The Meaning and Aquisition of Wealth.

I wouldn't mind buying them from philosophy.org if the shipping costs weren't so prohibitive. And the only people who stock them where I am charge a fortune for these small booklets. So I'm stuck.

Sad, really.

:saddened:

Peace phil

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 09:34 am
@Synchronicity,
Where are you exactly located in Europe?
Maybe the "Genius Verlag" has these?

Love and Peace to all of you!

Synchronicity

Reply Fri 21 Nov, 2008 05:12 pm
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
Where are you exactly located in Europe?
Maybe the "Genius Verlag" has these?

Love and Peace to all of you!

Well, I'm not in Germany and that site doesn't allow me to shop like Amazon or anything like that. I think that site only allows German shoppers to place orders.

I have also tried emailing them but they have not replied to my message.

This is getting quite frustrating...

:rolleyes:

esaruoho

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 02:00 am
@Synchronicity,
Synchronicity wrote:
Walter Russell - The Secret of Light (full scan, 17MB)

Link to PDF: http://tinyurl.com/6fx2os

Smile

thank you very much!

esaruoho

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2008 02:01 am
@Synchronicity,
Synchronicity wrote:
You're in luck, my friend.

Here is the book you are looking for: Internet Archive: Details: The Age of Innocence

Smile

however, the PDF merely points towards books.google.com where one cannot (or am i blind :eek: ) actually download the pdf?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:55:35