Know Thyself?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

TickTockMan

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2009 05:38 pm
@richrf,
I proclaim this an "Infinite Regress Thread" and thus take my leave.
See you elsewhere on the forum!

Subjectivity9

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2009 06:05 pm
@richrf,
Yes, TT Man,

Thank you for the fine discussion.

S9

TickTockMan

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2009 06:12 pm
@Subjectivity9,
Subjectivity9;101635 wrote:
Yes, TT Man,

Thank you for the fine discussion.

S9

And thanks to you as well.:rockon:

Pathfinder

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2009 11:49 am
@richrf,
I invite you to see my grasp on the human self at this thread

http://www.philosophyforum.com/philosophy-forums/branches-philosophy/metaphysics/6793-logical-evaluation-human-self.html

Pathfinder

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2009 09:00 pm
@richrf,
Apparently the way I invited people to visit my post above in the new thread was taken as spam. My apologies for not being more clear as to my intention.

The new thread I had started deals directly with self identity which is a continuation of many of the posts I have already made in these threads. And where this thread has been ongoing for some time now I thought it would be helpful to the discussion to carry it over into another thread.

We have done this many times before when threads become long and drawn out. I have taken part in at least these threads on this topic and knew that if I had posted that lengthy evaluation in each of them as a reply that would also be considered spamming. So I thought the best way to continue would be to open a new thread and try to direct anyone interested in continuing the discussion toward it.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:40:22