Determinism and the butterfly effect

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

xris

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 05:37 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall wrote:
That is exactly my point xris , if we could find the illusive butterfly we could turn it into a deadly weapon, let it flap in a precise calculated location and just sit back and wait for the chaos effect to destroy our enemies
Ah but i disagree, i think certain events can cause greater events but a butterfly has only the power to make us wonder why she was made so beautiful, for us to admire.She is not made to create even a chill breeze let alone a storm.

No0ne

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 07:49 pm
@c n conquer,
c_n_conquer wrote:
Neither am i an expert, but thats the whole idea, as you said; its never about logic and certainty.Its pure probability/unpredictability.
Probably thats why Feyman said no one can understand it since the whole concept of quantum m is about not understanding the movement of atomic level particles as according to the conventional set of laws.

Rule Of Movement#1:There are a limited amount of configurations of directional movement of a thing of any size/shape/speed/ect. SO its best not to understand the movement of atomic level particles as according to the conventional set of laws, but to know all the configurations of directional movements of a particle. (Use You Imagenation)

Alan McDougall

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 08:41 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
Ah but i disagree, i think certain events can cause greater events but a butterfly has only the power to make us wonder why she was made so beautiful, for us to admire.She is not made to create even a chill breeze let alone a storm.

"Like roses have thorns", but I am happy "That thorns have Roses" Smile

xris

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 07:54 am
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall wrote:
"Like roses have thorns", but I am happy "That thorns have Roses" Smile
Would it smell as sweet.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 04:21:42