Get Email Updates • Email this Topic • Print this Page
This is actually my ideal philosophy on life. I believe we should all be out there living life to it's fullest. Live everyday like tomorrow will be your last. The truth is you only have one life to live so enjoy it!
1. Today is the last 6th May 2010 you will ever have, make the most of it, be as happy as you can handle, it is not coming back for you to do something different with it.
It is not just the day that is dead, itis your day that is dead and gone.
4. Nope just a fiver and a smile and maybe a snog if i get lucky.
Just the lesson it is nice and good in life to give to others.
And hopefully they will recognise it is actually essential.
5. Yes Chinese is my favourite food and i love food so why not treat myself to the last taste of sweet and savory i am ever going to have in this life.
Last meal if you will.
I just re-realised that to doubt and fear death means you are wholely human.
Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain which made Him truly the Son of Man, Son of humanity, Son of God.
He had to experience these things to be truly wholely human.
Truly sacrifice something.
And this makes me wonder IF my claims are indeed truth and not delusion that this fearlessness makes me in-human, not human?
Perhaps one of those times i was in peril of death i really did die.?
Maybe i lost my humanity?
Maybe this is why i cant cry, maybe my soul is already with God and this body and mind and function is all that is left?
Can a mind function without a soul?
(i Know i still have my soul, but it is fun to wonder)
1. Ah. I understand now. Thank you.
4. What is a snog?
5. Chinese is my favourite too. If today is the last day, then why not eat the best everyday?
Why run from death if death is coming? Instinct or fear?
Is it fear of living or fear of dying?
Is acceptance of death without fear or with it?
Most importantly, why ..."celebrate death, like we know the end is near..."?