Our goal is to figure out the universe.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

xris

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 03:47 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
Please use punctuation, it is very hard to understand what you said like this Smile

The answer to that question is: "Whatever time you want". See, its a lot easier to think in the answer then you arent in the situation that makes you ask the question Smile
Why is it you are the one that cant spell and dont use the right tense but can give me advice..You fail to see the relevance of my question..im quit able to analyse my own feelings......

nameless

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 03:19 pm
@schloopfeng,
schloopfeng;40874 wrote:
Agreed, but that was not what I was getting at, you see by definition “opposite” will be equal, therefore no need for the &.

On second thought, 'equal' is a 'quantitative', being offered in addition to the 'qualitative' of 'opposite'.
I actually ripped the terminology, basically, an ironic nod to the thermodynamic theory of; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."
I guess that it's a matter of..... 'Perspective'.
*__-

manored

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 07:40 pm
@xris,
xris wrote:
Why is it you are the one that cant spell and dont use the right tense but can give me advice..You fail to see the relevance of my question..im quit able to analyse my own feelings......
Im not giving advice, im asking you to write in a manner I can understand Smile
Otherwise I will just have to ignore you, not whilling to re-read a thread inserting imaginary ponctuation to be able to understand it ever time.

I see the relevance, but I give more importancy to the question "What time to wake up?" than you do... and I like joking Smile

I dont think we can ever figure out the how or why of the universe, at least not from the whole of it.

xris

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 04:28 am
@manored,
manored wrote:
Im not giving advice, im asking you to write in a manner I can understand Smile
Otherwise I will just have to ignore you, not whilling to re-read a thread inserting imaginary ponctuation to be able to understand it ever time.

I see the relevance, but I give more importancy to the question "What time to wake up?" than you do... and I like joking Smile

I dont think we can ever figure out the how or why of the universe, at least not from the whole of it.
I appreciate my problem but do you know yours ?

manored

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 10:45 am
@xris,
xris wrote:
I appreciate my problem but do you know yours ?

Yes.

I think my last line of my last post needs some more elaboration: If anything exists, this means there is potential for an infinity to exist. Taking this in account, I believe that if we ever "figure out the universe", new pieces of it will be created/reveal thenselves to us.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:13:52