Do you believe in life after death?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

boagie

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 09:08 am
@Refus,
Hi Y'all,

Certainly there is no life after death if you're belief is of the popular nature that identity is a tangible thing.Is there life after death of course,life goes on,do you as a particular identity go on,no.You never really were, just a coming to be and a passing away. Life is the utmost expression of process.Death a dispersed cloud,what was that clouds potential,but to almost be then be dispersed.The self a cluster of thoughts a cloud,in a windy world.Thats a BIG No!

It is a dreamy moving not quite thing,only the illusion is the grasp of the ring.

Refus

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 09:19 am
@Pythagorean,
Identity is the sum of what you sence. What you sence can only be that which changed in you.

boagie

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 09:50 am
@Refus,
Refus wrote:
Identity is the sum of what you sense. What you sense can only be that which changed in you.

Hi Refus,

Long time no hear from you! The only certainty is change whether you sense it or not,all things are process----change.Is there process after death,it sure seems so.Identity is a highly functional illusion with its aid we can locate things and know where we are when in the midst of things, identity is a co-ordinate in the whole.Spiritual realization just may be realizing you are the whole,and so,be at home.You might look into general systems theory Refus,really interesting stuff and a new approach to science.

http://www.crossroad.to/Excerpts/community/system-theory.htm

I am off on a hoilday,hold the fort for me Refus--------I shall return!

Refus

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 01:58 pm
@Pythagorean,
Yeah, gaia is nice, and especially happy in the very core and will stay that way for a very long time. If only gravity never existed...

Mr Fight the Power

Reply Fri 16 Feb, 2007 06:55 pm
@Refus,
Refus wrote:
So you do not agree with my new signature?

No, I didn't understand what you said.

But yes, I would tend to agree that all sensation is our reaction to change.

Refus

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 03:47 am
@Pythagorean,
But the reaction is the only change...

Mr Fight the Power

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 09:44 am
@Pythagorean,
That is nonsensical, what causes the reaction?

Refus

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 10:03 am
@Pythagorean,
A reaction, a change.

Mr Fight the Power

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 01:28 pm
@Pythagorean,
So a reaction causes a reaction?

What caused the first reaction?

Refus

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 02:39 pm
@Pythagorean,
2 reactions is a reaction, 3 reactions is a reaction, a reaction causes itself.

Ok?

Forget about that stupid answer question answer. The important part is the 2 first rows in my signature, just point me to the place were it doesn't make sence if you please, I'm very picky with the content in my signature, if you want me to delete the third row and replace it with "hence every change is a feeling" then I'll do that.

alsy58

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 11:46 pm
@Refus,
can u have a PART of a feeling?

Ifthere was life after death it would be eternal right? Sounds like a lot of hard work tome

I mean,think of it living F O R E V E R -no thanks

Refus

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 08:51 am
@Pythagorean,
It's cind of neat, but most of the time you are in some coffin or somewhere down below, feeling without a mind. Love lasts longer if you are at the bottom. Unfortunately, we are at the very top. But hey, that might change!
Man, everyone photonice eachother and I'm a part of it.

alsy58

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:34 pm
@Refus,
IF there was a god we must assume that in all the billions of galaxies hw made there is life of some kind.Life after death would be our only way of meeting them.whats the point?

Neshama

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2007 01:31 pm
@alsy58,
At the outset you are defining "life" and "death" based on your five senses. Therefore you are missing a key component that you may not even be able to see unless you understand that even what you see and sense/feel in this physical world is an illusion.

Check out this article about "life after death" http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/book_18/chap_1.htm

And this one about our 6th sense

http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/6sense.htm

Neshama

Dthompson

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 10:48 pm
@Neshama,
yes but not as human life or even a real life at all, more of released energy into the atmosphere left over from our bodies. the only thing that happens to it after life has nothing to do with us, as a matter of fact the only difference we have on that action, is that during life we like all electric beings, obtain a charge, negative, or positive. through our etyhics and values, and a actions through life. Negative charge, bad people, go to the inner most ground, ripped out of your boddy through the jagged steal of the earth and churned forever in a pit of molten firey magma in the center of the earth. Though you wouldnt feel it just know that that will all you will ever amount to becuase how you lived, and you will never escape it your energy will forever be traped in flames. The positive, good people, go to the outer most positive charge, the electro-magnetic field that cirlces the earth. not much is known about it, or its relation to the center of the earth, though there is a relation. the free movement of energy could be imagined as the most exstacy of experiences ever. The energy will always be used here on earth, such as the natural eneregy of the earth and plants and such, an self sufficient energy that exists without any previous existor.

so yes and kinda

Apathetic-Nihilist

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 12:32 am
@Pythagorean,
By all evidence we are little more than computers, so following the death of your sensory organs all that there is left to assume would be nothingness. But I tend to avoid leaning on one belief completely.

Doorsopen

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2007 04:44 pm
@Apathetic-Nihilist,
Apathetic-Nihilist, So does that means that when the computer dies the electricity that powers it ceases to exist also? What happens to the information that was stored in this computer analogy?

Neshama

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 08:29 am
@Doorsopen,
Life after death or reincarnation?

Here is a short video:
Do We Reincarnate?

Kabbalah TV - Bnei Baruch World Center for Kabbalah Studies

l0ck

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 08:30 pm
@Pythagorean,
what a topic to think about
the 5 senses are what we use to perceive reality as physical beings
when we die physically, we still continue to exist "unphysically" i believe this is true
but is life after death still perceived with the 5 senses? Is there even the seporation of conciousness into individual beings after we die or is there just 1 giant form of absolute conciousness we return to and if so is that absolute lonely?
does it have the ability to break laws?
how is time sensed after death?
hmm hmm hmm

pokemasterat

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 09:43 pm
@Pythagorean,
Time isn't really sensable, it's more the forum of the senses. It is the ability to experience, not an experience in itself.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:58:22