Vivian Shillander and children

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Anonymous

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:00 pm
Re: Vivian Shillander and children
americandream wrote:
Hi Vivian,

I dont know if anyone still uses this site, but I wanted to know where Richard (Barzali) is currently. Is he still in the Fam or has he since left? I think he may be my biological father as my mother lived in Thailand during the same time and she has told me that Barz is the family name of my biological dad.

Any answers would help,

Thanks

Dear american dream,

As far as I know, Richard is no longer still in the fam. He currently lives in St George Utah with his wife. His address is:

admin wrote:
Address removed by admin. Please do not post other people's private addresses.

Good luck to you

Anonymous

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2011 01:04 am
Re: Vivian Shillander and children
Nowhere's did I see it even asked of why Caleb killed himself (isn't that a common question/query?)
but I'd like to know.

I'm very sorry for your tragedy.

Thank you.

hellasignis

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 01:43 pm
My deepest condolenses for Caleb's death, really sad fate for such a young man. My deepest respect to you Vvian for fighting to get your children, this video really touched me. I would like to wish you and your family the best.

Rileo

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2014 08:44 pm
Hi Vivian. We attended MHS together and were in the same speech class. I live in Chaska, MN and appreciate your update upon you and your children's lives, and wish for God's peace and blessing upon your life. Rich B.

Sandyjeanie

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2018 12:50 pm
@Cookie 2,
Sadly, the 18 year old Shillander who supposedly posted and said that this site was a joke, also died in his early 2os in a hiking accident: Joshua Shillander. Joshua was the baby that the dad, Richard had with his girlfriend; he was shown in the 20/20 video documentary..So he was 1/2 brother to Vivian's children. Such a sad story all the way around.

Binklebottom

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 09:51 am
@Sandyjeanie,
Seeing as how that post was made in 2006, it wasn't Josh. He was barely 20 when he died in 2011. Maybe it wasn't actually a family member but someone pretending to be one?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:31:29