Family Care Illegalities

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:54 am
Mockery is not maturity, stealing from the poor is spiritual immaturity especially when people don;t speak up concerning it. I spoke up and seemed to have gotten FC kicked out of California..You all just mock because it seems you are just spionning your mocking wheels.

I progress, you digress.

Pity... your choice.

Acheick

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 02:34 pm
fisherman wrote:
. I spoke up and seemed to have gotten FC kicked out of California..

OH MY GAWD - now he thinks he got FCF kicked out of Calif. Oh, the delusion continues.

Jack 2

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:33 pm
..this also coming from a guy who is linked to (and from?) an active member of the Family's website off his own.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 08:08 am
I independantly hoose my friends and enemies, Jack... as I am not a labeller..

I am not a groupie, like you Jack... and like individuals with guts and courage even if they are in the family. Since then James delinked me because I started a BB against Family LIes with Juilis.. Julius joined the Exers camp, so I went it alone, but left off, starting three new newsgroups and adding over one hundred new articles to my website.

But is is only for independant thinking aduts, jack. S unless you have changed you really wouldn;t be able to understand postings.

Got to fly.. the censors are coming

evanman

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 11:28 am
Quote:
I independantly hoose my friends and enemies, Jack... as I am not a labeller..

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what "hoose" means.

Day 1

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 01:27 pm
Maybe it's just a typo and Guest intended to write "choose." Or it could be a Freudian slip within a typo, "I independently hose my friends and enemies,..." Idea

evanman

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 04:50 pm
If he means "choose", how can a person choose their enemies?

Jack 2

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2006 05:24 pm
That whole sentence is messed up. I think he means:
I choose those that think independently as my enemies.

evanman

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 02:18 am
No point trying to interpret his claims! He needs to clarify.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 04:28:41