Dream against out of control Exers

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Dream against out of control Exers

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 07:57 am
Dream against out of control Exers
I have had very few spiritual dreams in my life. The Lord just doesn't speak to me that way, and all the dreams on our site are from my wife and not me.

[Moderator: Link removed.]

But He did give me this dream, three nights ago, when I started that thread about Ways of HEALING Exer wounds.

I won;t give you the interpretation as it is way too easy and obvious...and you won;t believe me anyway, and yet the dream is true.

I had just esacped from a Family Home, it was such a relief to get outside but I had to flee from them and not just stay outside or even close by in their vicinity.

A car came speeding up beside me with a young driver inside. I asked if I could go with him and he said sure...'Get In'. But he started driving so fast, when no one was following us and there was no danger. The road was good and well lit but why was he being so reckless. He started to swerve out of his lane. He then sideswiped a fellow riding a bicycle beside us. He crossed onto the sidewalk and knocked over a pedestrian. I complained and said 'Slow Down' and he started to go even faster. He crossed the center line and headed for an onward coming car, forcing them into the ditch. Nothing would stop him, not my words or anything.But then luckily the road ahead was under construction and became a rough single lane dirt road. Whew I thought, finnally he is under control because by necessity he had to slow down. But ahead I saw this huge tank come towards us and then BLOCK our way....its turret rotating to point at us.

He wanted to turn around but there wasn;t any room to do so. I looked back, and another huge army tank was coming up from behind us..... and also blocked our esacpe route. They had us and were going to....

I woke up.

Figure this out for yourselves for it is true and is happenning and will happen even more.

Jack 2

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 04:00 pm
Wow. Can we get this illustrated in Life With Grandpa format?

Acheick

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 06:46 pm
Wow - Jack! It does sound like a Life with Grandpa story - so uncanny.

What Jay is confused, much as Berg was, about the meaning of dreams. In our dreams, we are dreaming about ourselves and the message is for US from our psyche, not about others. For example, in Berg's dream about Deborah and the book crushing her chest, he believed it was about Deborah and her rebelliousness against him and his words and she was dying spiritually because of it, when in actuallity, it was about him and how his words are crushing the life out of people.

Usually, people in our dreams represent parts of ourselves. It's up to us to figure out what our psyche is telling us. Sometimes its merely our subconscious mind dealing with things while we are sleepig that are hard to deal with in our awake state. This is why I had so many nightmares about TF for many years - it was my psyche dealing with it because it was too traumatic to deal with it while I was awake. Interesting, eh?

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 12:59 am
What is noteworthy, is that psychology teaches that every person we encouter in our dreams is us. If I meet my wife in my dream, she will react and speak in the way in which my subconscious mind sees her, not in the way she is in real life.

So Jay, the young person in this dream is you. Your subconscience is trying to tell you something. Listen to it.

fisherman 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 08:16 am
Ha, non-Christians interpreting dreams from the Lord, Yes your interpretations seem to again stem from your pysche's where DENIAL is your mind set subconsciously and consciously.

But do note... that the young immature driver was not just hurting himself and endangering my life, but the lives of the pedestrians he ran off the road and the occupants of the car that was heading towards us when we were heading for him in his lane.

But if you take this foolishly and not seriously, then again THANKS for the confirmation that this dream is true, and has happenned and is happenning and will continue to happen until exer drivers learn respect the rules of life and the road, and consideration for others. Many have, many have gone on with their lives, but many have not gotten UNDER CONTROL, because the vast majority of exer leaders have become foolish interpreters and historians that continue to encourage Exers to stay OUT OF CONTROL.

Jack 2

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 12:17 pm
LOL

fisherman 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 01:09 pm
Laughing out loud (LOL) doesn't help Jack, when it comes to serious pain and abuses and even deaths. Learn when something is humouress and when a dream of someone OUT OF CONTROL is serious. For none of us HERE surely can say, that a driver hurting pedestrians and other drivers, and his own passengers is a laughing matter.

Let me refer you to some GOOD Humour so you will know the difference.

[Moderator: Link removed.]

Good humour jokes about something that helps people lighten up and live and learn and melt together... mocking laughter does just the opposite.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 01:17 pm
Fisherman,

What do you hope to gain by posting this dream?

You know almost nothing about me. Why do you insist on lumping me into a box where you can place a comfortable, self-absolving label on me?

I'd be interested, if not highly amused, to read your answer to this.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 03:51 pm
Before I forget, I would also like your answer to my question posted here.

I've aksed you 3 times now and you still haven't answered that one.

evanman

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 05:00 am
As a Christian I have taken time to consider this dream before answering.

The car seems to signify something that you have entered into that is running your life, and that you have no control over.

You took the first car that came along and your lack of judgement meant that you took the offer of a lift. You are being taken on a ride that is destructive, and even though things may seem to calm down you are still headed for destruction because there is a tank going to blast the vehicle you are travelling in.

The best advice is to kick out the one who is driving the vehicle. Get control of your life! It seems that wherever you are going you are being driven by a destructive force which is causing accidents and crashes.

fisherman 1

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 10:38 am
Yea, I got out years ago, as trixie and I talked every mistake of TF out thoroughly as that was our healing method.

We have not gotten into the car with exers screaming away from Family homes, out of control and hitting innocent pedestrians and endangering other drivers lives.

And Yes, eventually the road will be blocked and eventually even the system shall eventually stop those exers that are driving out of CONTROL.

Its a warning dream ... and I hardly ever get dreams...and this is the very first one I ever posted.

So YES, taking the controls of our own destiny rather than letting someone else drive us into oblivion, is truly one of the first steps in Healing and recovery.

I agree Everman.

TreeJohn

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:27 am
I bet you really regret all that acid you dropped before being con'ed into joining the family back in the day, huh fisherman? Now the flashbacks have put you under the impression that synapses are meeessages from the spiiiiriiiit wooRrrrld ooOooOoooOOOOoo

fisherman 1

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:30 am
Actually. Tree John I was never into drugs as I was an athlete, outdoorsman, a graduate in Science when I joined the Family. I wanted to become a missionary and I and we have continued.

Is that a crime ?

Jack 2

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:35 am
Ok Fister, I'm going to humour you for half a second. You've claimed countless times that you are "a graduate in Science" (usually without spelling both "a" and "in" wrong). Science is such a broad field. Pray tell, what science did you study?

TreeJohn

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:48 am
Jack wrote:
Ok Fister, I'm going to humour you for half a second. You've claimed countless times that you are "a graduate in Science" (usually without spelling both "a" and "in" wrong). Science is such a broad field. Pray tell, what science did you study?

I've had a chance to see the pamphlet on the course he studied and graduated:

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/Assets/artfuldodger.jpg

Artful Dodger is a nimble and elusive Warrior. When strongly attacked he changes the subject with a diversionary counterattack. For example, if in a moment of pique his opponent refers to him to him as a "sonofabitch", Artful Dodger will not only demand a public apology for the insult to his own mother, but will castigate his opponent on behalf all mothers everywhere. Knowing full well that staying on topic works to his disadvantage, Artful Dodger will not allow himself to be pinned down.

fisherman 1

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 12:22 am
I graduated in a five year course called Kinesiology, body mechanics, a combination of all the sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and how it effects the human body.

I joined the COG after University though and didn't take the professional basketball offers, as I wanted to be a missionary ever since I was young.

SEE [Moderator: Link removed.]

But there are also Biology, Physics, and Math Boards as well ... as alll truths in science apply to the invisable world as well, as it is confirmed in math, biology etc..

Education, CHOICE love and respect is the way to healing NOT rwtah and foolisness right ? Right !!

Have you got any websites ?

TreeJohn

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 09:36 am
You poor washed up sucker. How do you feel about having wasted your life in the COG versus playing professional basketball which would have afforded you the money to help others at a rate far beyond the COG?

Jack 2

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 02:40 pm
Quote:
Have you got any websites?

Oh Mr Fisterman, do I ever!
    [url]http://www.dtheatre.com[/url] My most popular one. I get over 3 million hits a month to it. [url]http://www.hermitsupply.com[/url] Here's a business I started and sold for a hefty chunk of change. I had mall kiosks and all. [url]http://www.ahmedhakeem.com[/url] This is a new one, while its design and grammar are similar to yours, the content does a better job demonstrating the power of Gawd. Want more? You want more? Cuz there's another 5 or 6 and if this is a who's got a bigger dick game, I'll let my neighbour's gerbil compete first.
You don't even get to see my blog (Acheick made me start one) because it's got a comments section and you are a troll.

Do you have any sites that don't suck?

Acheick

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 03:01 pm
Jack - you started your blog! Good for you - go out and have a beer and congratulate yourself Very Happy

And BTW, I'm lovin' this little thread here - pics and all - you're all so funny.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 09:21 pm
TreeJohn wrote:
You poor washed up sucker. How do you feel about having wasted your life in the COG versus playing professional basketball which would have afforded you the money to help others at a rate far beyond the COG?

I always wanted to be a missionary ever since I was young, and the F gave me a great experience in knowing a few things of what to do, but more importantly NOT what to do, so every experience in life can be beneficial if we figure out its benefits.

Basketball would have left me rich outside but poor inside. And besides NOW I can help thousands with love rather a few with mere coins. Love is more important than money. I was never materialistic.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Dream against out of control Exers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:37:33