Dream against out of control Exers

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

fisherman 1

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 09:26 pm
I wrote the above.. as I hadn't SIGNED IN YET, and as can be seen a few others have not signed in to life as yet, but still think foolishness is a lifestyle choice.

I hate wasting time and am determined not to waste my life. I think it comes from my athletic past where I learned to fight and try to the very end, which is why the superficial never succeed against me. And yet it is ALL by the G.O.G.

fisherman 1

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 09:28 pm
TreeJohn wrote:
You poor washed up sucker. How do you feel about having wasted your life in the COG versus playing professional basketball which would have afforded you the money to help others at a rate far beyond the COG?

Whe y do you think you could call me a washed up sucker on-line Jogn when you wouldn't even think of doing so in person.

Why are you such a groupie that thinks he can hide behind others and be protected for such vile ?

TreeJohn

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 09:31 pm
Anonymous wrote:
TreeJohn wrote:
You poor washed up sucker. How do you feel about having wasted your life in the COG versus playing professional basketball which would have afforded you the money to help others at a rate far beyond the COG?

I always wanted to be a missionary ever since I was young, and the F gave me a great experience in knowing a few things of what to do, but more importantly NOT what to do, so every experience in life can be beneficial if we figure out its benefits.

Basketball would have left me rich outside but poor inside. And besides NOW I can help thousands with love rather a few with mere coins. Love is more important than money. I was never materialistic.

Every bullet made can be beneficial if we figure out its benefits. LOL. Got anymore genius rhetoric to feed us in order to better your moronic stance?

But seriously, if you were made rich by a professional basketball career you would have been capable of enriching your life beyond anything the COG could have (and has ever) done for you.

Face it, you made a bad choice. Your life is littered with poor decisions based on your rash nature. You seem to feel compelled to interact with people without an iota of reasoning relative to your interactions. You're a wind bag. A washed up wind bag full of rhetorical and idealistic ideology that bares pretty much no relevance in the world of today.

The money you would have earned playing professional sports would have enabled you to make an impact on the world far greater than what you have, so far, done. That's actually a scary thought and I'm pretty glad you never delved into anything beyond the COG in terms of global welfare.

You're a joke. Sorry, it's true. You haven't the capacity to make a difference because you assume that you're already 'blessed' with a knowledge and insight that will help society. And that simply is not the case. You'll spend the rest of your life realizing that, I'm afraid.

fisherman 1

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 03:45 pm
TreeJohn wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
TreeJohn wrote:
Every bullet made can be beneficial if we figure out its benefits. LOL. Got anymore genius rhetoric to feed us in order to better your moronic stance?

But seriously, if you were made rich by a professional basketball career you would have been capable of enriching your life beyond anything the COG could have (and has ever) done for you.

(Sorry in the Tree John, money is not the solution that heals nor does it bring happiness. But if that is your ideal, sell your soul for it and the pursuit of it)

Face it, you made a bad choice. Your life is littered with poor decisions based on your rash nature. (Consistency is a virtue and I have done what I always wanted to do. I am a fighter, an athelete and a missionary. Nothing is more exciting and in the times ahead)

You seem to feel compelled to interact with people without an iota of reasoning relative to your interactions. (No I am logical and rational which is why you all get frustrated and can;t come up with positive healing methods, because you don;t know any)

/quote]

fisherman 1

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 03:48 pm
Thanks exers for proving this dream of mine is true, for being unable to focus or steer, it shows you are OUT OF CONTROL.

But surely there is one intelligent one among you besides just Everman. Just one.

Don;t any of you have any ideas how to heal yourselves or anyone ?

Jack 2

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 05:02 pm
fistyfxck wrote:
No I am logical and rational which is why you all get frustrated and can;t come up with positive healing methods, because you don;t know any

No you are not logical nor are you rational. You may think your are, but that's because your not logical. I also don't think anyone is frustrated here. I'm a little sexually frustrated but that's because I woke up late and didn't have a chance to masturbate yet. Stop jumping to conclusions.

someidiot wrote:
I am a fighter, an athelete and a missionary.

Snap! That's what I'm gonna be for Halloween next year.
This year I wore waders and carried an oar. I was Roe vs. Wade. Get it? It worked. I won best costume at a party, everyone thought I was clever and I got an incredibly hot girl's phone number.

evanman

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:00 am
Quote:
But surely there is one intelligent one among you besides just Everman. Just one.

Who is this Everman?

TreeJohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:32 am
fisherman wrote:
Thanks exers for proving this dream of mine is true, for being unable to focus or steer, it shows you are OUT OF CONTROL.

Don;t any of you have any ideas how to heal yourselves or anyone ?

Are you serious? Is that actually your response to what I said? You suspect your DREAM has been proven to be a spiritual message which has been validated by us RIPPING APART YOUR MORONIC LOGIC? I'm pretty sure you're experiencing some form of psychosis.

That's probably exactly how you wound up in the family: some whacko (Moses Davd?) rambles in a drunk stupor about how he dreamed there's a magical city in the moon (remember when his dimensions were off and the "heavenly city" would have protruded from the moon given his calculations and he reprimanded the person who brought that to his attention?) and you're willing to jump onboard the bandwagon.

Spare us your dreams, spare us your interpretations and most of all, spare us your avoidance. Time to bring yourself back to reality and start utilizing a public forum to discuss instead of babble off on a tangent without taking into consideration any points anyone else makes along the way.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:02 pm
TreeJohn wrote:
That's probably exactly how you wound up in the family: some whacko (Moses Davd?) rambles in a drunk stupor about how he dreamed there's a magical city in the moon (remember when his dimensions were off and the "heavenly city" would have protruded from the moon given his calculations and he reprimanded the person who brought that to his attention?) and you're willing to jump onboard the bandwagon.

Apparently fisherman (David Jay Jordan) still believes that part of Berg's teachings: [Moderator: Link removed.]

PS to fisherman: You've got the distance from the earth to the moon wrong. According to NASA, the average distance from the earth's surface to the moon's surface is 233,854 miles. So you're about 17,854 miles off.

Sorry if that throws off that part of your hypothesis ... er ... "truth". But, cheer up, at least you got the diameter of the moon right.

TreeJohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:26 pm
The Earth has a second large moon-like object orbiting around it named Cruithne that is about 5 km in diameter. Maybe there's a mini-"heavenly city" in there too.

evanman

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 05:18 am
According to the Wikipedia article it doesn't orbit the earth.

It is an Asteroid.

TreeJohn

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 12:48 pm
evanman wrote:
According to the Wikipedia article it doesn't orbit the earth.

It is an Asteroid.

hence "moon-like"

evanman

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:56 am
Moon-like means "Like the Moon", this is nothing like the Moon.

It orbits the Sun, which makes it Earth-like.

Like a planet--except it is an asteroid.

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:09 am
Actually do the Math for a PHI Crystal Pyramidal Heavenly City, rather than a cube.

Besides the old standard and proven standard and exact proportion of POWER is 1.272, the saure root of phi, and it is the height of a pyramid, and goes with the ratios 7920 and 2160.

The Lords MATH absolutely shows the Lord's design, but the williongly ignorant can;t add or multiply or compare and study

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:09 am
To begin your studies, please start HERE..

[Moderator: Link removed.]

Thorwald 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 11:59 am
fisherman wrote:
Actually do the Math for a PHI Crystal Pyramidal Heavenly City, rather than a cube.

Huh? Is that some kind of "Lord's geometry", or something? Where did you say you learned your mathematics?

fisherman wrote:
Besides the old standard and proven standard and exact proportion of POWER is 1.272, the saure root of phi, and it is the height of a pyramid

Uh, no. Try again. The height of a pyramid is not the square root of phi or pi (or even the "saure root"). There is nothing "old standard and proven standard" or "exact proportion of POWER" about this. I think you might be confusing the height of the Great Pyramid in Egypt. It's height is close to the square root of phi (not exactly). But that is only because it was designed to be. Or, maybe that is more of the "Lord's design" at work?

fisherman wrote:
but the williongly ignorant can;t add or multiply or compare and study

LOL! Funny. Funny.

fisherman wrote:

Are you kidding me? Are you really that arrogant?

PS: Do you not have an apostrophe symbol on your keyboard? Just checking.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 12:07 pm
fisherman wrote:

[Moderator: Link removed.]

I've been to that page and read the pages it liks to.

Seriously, fisherman, you can hardly consider what you have on that page "comparing and studying". You listed no relative references to many of your statements, leaving me to conclude that they were just your own opinion.

I mean, you made up that thing about the body producing vile, so how am I supposed to take anything else you say seriously?

TreeJohn

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 03:56 pm
evanman wrote:
Moon-like means "Like the Moon", this is nothing like the Moon.

It orbits the Sun, which makes it Earth-like.

Like a planet--except it is an asteroid.

And it is like the moon in many respects:

"We found new dynamical channels through which free asteroids become temporarily moons of Earth and stay there from a few thousand years to several tens of thousands of years," said Fathi Namouni, one of the researchers, now at Princeton University.

"Eventually these same channels provide the moons with escape routes. So the main difference between the moon (weve always known) and the new moons is that the latter are temporary -- they come and go, but they stay for a very long time before they leave."

space.com link

As far as "earth-like" (or perhaps you meant planet-like), here's a little further reading for you from the same Space.com link:

The 3-mile-wide (5-km) satellite, which takes 770 years to complete a horseshoe-shaped orbit around Earth, is called Cruithne and will remain in a suspended state around Earth for at least 5,000 years.

TreeJohn

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:01 pm
One more tidbit (in case you, like fisherman, have a hard time reading through provided links that will put to rest a redundant statement) from the Space.com link:

But its hard to say what a "true" moon is, he said.

In his view, there are three classes of moons large moons in near-circular orbits around a planet, having formed soon after the planet; smaller fragments that are the products of collisions; and outer, irregular moons in odd orbits, or captured asteroids like Cruithne. In the past year, astronomers have reported finding such objects around Uranus.

evanman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 06:19 am
It appears to me that this particular asteroid has an orbit that takes it in close proximity to the Earth, which is why, I suppose, it can be likened to the moon.

Any how, arguing the toss over moons and asteroids is neither here nor there is it?

So I shall cease from arguing over this asteroid/moon/planet. Cos even the scientists can't agree.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:10:48