How can Exer wounds be healed

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » How can Exer wounds be healed

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 11:59 am
How can Exer wounds be healed
Can I ask all moderaters if they can get together and allow a thread on "How can Exer's wounds be healed ?" This hopefully being one of the main motivations for this board, as research into the evils of the Family and how they can be rectified seems to be one of the aims HERE.

And yet seeing many Exers are still unhealed from their abuse in TF, can we start a civil discussion on how to heal ourselves.

Our family has been spiritually raped by them not just my wife's physical rape at their hands. WE have been outcast and thrown out on the streets with nothing, as so many others have. This after giving up my inheritances twice to them..... and having given them the best years of my life. So can we discuss these things and the healing processes we each have experienced, for the benefit of other Exers.

Can we talk about how we can get over the pyschological even subconscious pain that such abuse in TF has had on us. How we can even try to rid ourselves of the persistent nightmares we can get because of F abuses in the past.

So do please get together and see if you will allow this topic Moderaters and editors of xFamily. I personnally won't make any comments whatsoever until Saturday, so as to graciously allow others to explain how they personnaly have gotten healed and have gone on with their lives.
We all have possible methods for healing, so why not let's condense these methods, for the sake of exers. So that instead of opening and enflaming old wounds from our F bad experiences we can close them up and get them healed...and we ALL go on to better days irregardless of the differences in our future choices.

I think this would be an excellent topic, if moderaters would agree and allow it. And I shant reply to this thread until Saturday or afterwards L.W.

All the best in our healings,

Yours sincerely

david

Monger 1

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 07:12 pm
Re: How can Exer wounds be healed
fisherman wrote:
Can I ask all moderaters if they can get together and allow a thread on "How can Exer's wounds be healed ?"

Looks like you just started one. Wink

evanman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 07:50 am
This sounds like a useful idea. People should be allowed to explain without being sworn at or cussed at, especially when their recovery has come through faith in God!

I know it is a big temptation for some of the "Angry Brigade", but People should be allowed to speak.

fisherman 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 08:27 am
True everman, and if true, Monger, that we can start a thread about how to heal Exer wounds from our own experience. I would think that the leaders (moderaters and editors might show the way with their sincerity, as those involved the most, and possibly, concerned the most about the healing of exers, might FIRST post their personal healing methods and/or experiences in this field before we, other individuals attempt to post our possible methods of healing.

In this way, we all can have an example of how we should post our thoughts.

Thanks.

For as mentioned, I do want others to go first, maybe moderaters first, the angry bricade next, and then whoever wants to afterthat. I prefer to keep my word, and not enter into the discussion until other healing methods have first been presented from possible tried and proven means.

In this way there can be a comparison of methods for those wanting to het healed.

Just my thought and hope.

IHSLIJ

David

Day 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 10:11 am
Fisherman,

Your idea about a "healing thread" could very well have potential. However, because of your most recent postings which are nothing short of vitriolic harangues, your intentions are suspect in my mind.

Twice you mentioned in the initial posting for this thread that you "won't make any comments whatsover until Saturday, so as to graciously allow others to explain..." and "I shant reply to this thread until Saturday or afterwards..." Is your word worthless, disingenuous, or merely blather? Keeping one's word is a discipline that usually works in one's favor, and if I recall correctly, a "Christian virtue."

The passion you possess is remarkable. Wouldn't it be more effectual were you to temper your "fire" somewhat, rather than leaving scorched ground in your wake? Many former members remember how adamant we were in TF, that ours was the only truth and the only way. To find out otherwise leaves a bad taste in one's mouth. Few people want to be preached at.

Open, candid dialogue can teach us much. Being willing to respect another's point of view is critical and the ability to admit that you haven't got all the answers can open one to a vast realm of possibilities never before realized.

It is clear that you have been hurt. That is something we all have in common. I hope that you will consider my comments, not as criticism so much, but suggestions that might facilitate further our personal and collective "healing."

Thorwald 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 10:17 am
evanman wrote:
...especially when their recovery has come through faith in God!

I am sorry but I have to call you out on this one. It really annoys me when I read comments like this. Why is it "especially" so?

evanman wrote:
but People should be allowed to speak

Who is stopping whom from "speaking"?

fisherman wrote:
I would think that the leaders (moderaters and editors might show the way with their sincerity, as those involved the most, and possibly, concerned the most about the healing of exers, might FIRST post their personal healing methods and/or experiences in this field before we, other individuals attempt to post our possible methods of healing.

Can you think of a way to rephrase that paragraph to sound a little less holier-than-thou? Feel free to post you opinions, but please don't try to tell people what to do or how to respond to your opinions and posts. Please don't see this as some sort of "character attack". I just don't like reading comments that sound like they are coming from my old "shepherds".

All the best!

fisherman 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:49 am
Thanks Thorwald
Its good to hear you are concerned about the healing of exers, Thorwald, so Yes I do look forward to hearing about your personal experiences in getting healed or in helping other exer's to heal or even about your theories of healing.

And as mentioned I will not POST the way we personnally have gotten healed and how we have seen others get healed and our personal theories about healing until at least Saturday.

I always try to keep my word and as always will be civil and respectful and only post in kind. So do show us an example of good caring leadership Thorwald my posting what you think is a good healing method for exers. It might even inspire other moderaters to consider their aim as well, and their methods of healing as well. because healing is surely the AIM here rather than just mere persecution.

So I sincerely look forward to reading what you have to say Thorwald.

All the best until then.

Yours respectfully

David

Thorwald 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:10 pm
Fisherman,

Did you even read my post? You totally blew off what I wrote.

fisherman wrote:
Thorwald, so Yes I do look forward to hearing about your personal experiences in getting healed or in helping other exer's to heal or even about your theories of healing.

I never wrote that I would share anyway, must less my "personal experiences". My involvement with this site and project has nothing to do with me. I am a very private individual and will not share anything that personal on a public forum.

fisherman wrote:
So do show us an example of good caring leadership Thorwald my posting what you think is a good healing method for exers.

I suggest you re-read my first post. You might not have meant it as such, but your last post came across (to me) a bit cynical and sarcastic. Whatever, dude. Just tone down the orders a bit. mkay?

evanman

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 03:05 pm
Quote:
evanman wrote:
...especially when their recovery has come through faith in God!

I am sorry but I have to call you out on this one. It really annoys me when I read comments like this. Why is it "especially" so?

I add this because I have noticed that when anyopne speaks of God, or Jesus Christ, or whatever someone immediately posts some comments that are antagonistic towards them, often with the use of some extremely crass expletive.

If someone were to come and curse and swear this is acceptable, but the "Angry Brigade" always have to make shameful comments whenever someone comes on sharing abouit their faith in God.

This has been my experience, and this forum has been no exception.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:25 pm
evanman wrote:
I add this because I have noticed that when anyopne speaks of God, or Jesus Christ, or whatever someone immediately posts some comments that are antagonistic towards them, often with the use of some extremely crass expletive.

If someone were to come and curse and swear this is acceptable, but the "Angry Brigade" always have to make shameful comments whenever someone comes on sharing abouit their faith in God.

This has been my experience, and this forum has been no exception.

There are several Christians who post on here who never receive heated posts in return. What's the difference between them and the others who get flack for their posts? I tend to think, based on personal experience, that this is because some Christians exude an attitude of elitism which comes across as preachy, pretentious and condeming--even if only subtly so.

The Christians who understand that The Bible/Christanity/Jesus (or any religion for that matter) is an accepted truth rather than an absolute truth are those who seem to be met with more tolerance.

Monger 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 06:40 pm
Re: Thanks Thorwald
fisherman wrote:
It might even inspire other moderaters to consider their aim as well, and their methods of healing as well. because healing is surely the AIM here rather than just mere persecution.

I have no more desire to heal than I believe The Family has made me unhealthy. And for the record, neither healing nor "persecution" are big motivators for my personal involvement with this website.

Porceleindoll

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 03:15 am
Re: Thanks Thorwald
Monger wrote:
fisherman wrote:
It might even inspire other moderaters to consider their aim as well, and their methods of healing as well. because healing is surely the AIM here rather than just mere persecution.

I have no more desire to heal than I believe The Family has made me unhealthy. And for the record, neither healing nor "persecution" are big motivators for my personal involvement with this website.

Firstly, I have no problem at all with anyone being Christian, I would never call off a friendship based on religious beliefs. My religious friends and I have clear understanding that religion does not come up in our friendship.

A comment on healing: My healing came about as a result of throwing out God and religion, Christianity, the Bible. That was how I came about healing. I have not chosen to embrace it again, I don't know if I ever will. I found it absolutely necessary for me to chuck it all before I could even consider any sort of healing. God was at the center of the my screwed up upbringing, it has been difficult to separate God and my past.

As for my personal aim on this site, it is more exposure of TFI and the documenting of our past, rather than healing. I believe people are welcome to discuss whatever they like here, the main focus to me doesn't seem to be healing, there are other boards that focus on that issue and at those boards I have found a lot of support and help from others.

I don't intend to squelch this discussion, those are just my viewpoints. Neither do I speak for anyone other than myself--(disclaimer).

evanman

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 05:25 am
Flack is not the problem, it is the personal insults that I referr to. The F@*!##!! I am more concerned with.

fisherman 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:28 am
Thank you Porcelain Doll, for being honest about your healing method....

At least you have the bravery to have begun the discussion, and so I would hope the moderaters and editors would do the same so we can compare methods.... For it may turn out that your method might be the only method among the majority, and may be the only method allowed. Porcelain Doll. But let's not judge prematurely, and see what other methods there are.

Yet I think we might have to clarify something Porcelain Doll, because if I remember right and because of your age, I personnally belive you were a SECOND GENERATION ADULT, Right ? And as we have discussed or at least as I have mentioned, SGA's are very much different than FM's who willingly joined out of their own FREE WILL.

SGA's had no choice and were religion was forced upon them, just as many of the Family childrern are forced to perform and forced to witness and litness and speak the same rhetoric. So I will quess that almost all SGA's might have chosen your method of denial of any religous beliefs, in hopes of getting healed. And being more specific, I better say, reject Christianity because that was the so-called belief system the Family said they were espousing and forcing and demanding that SGA and SG children live out.

I don;t think we or you Porcelain Doll can say you reject all religions, just Christianity, as religion can mean spirituality, and can mean just any kind of devotion to anything including natural healing physical remedies. For almost anything can become a religion or a religious devotion. For I would suggest that the main religion of the West is not spiritual religion but materialism which is very physical.

But thanks for your honesty, Porcelain Doll, and so let's see if the moderaters have the same method of healing.... So is rejection of Christianity the moderaters method of healing.

Hoping to hear from you Jack, and Monger, and all moderaters.

Jack 2

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 11:16 am
Quote:
Porcelain Doll. But let's not judge prematurely, and see what other methods there are.

1. I'm glad my alias is "Jack" it's a hard one to fxck up. Fisterman can't seem to get anyone else's name right except "Monger" which is a word he should know by now considering its definition which I will include because he also seems to have problems with that too. mon·ger - n. A person promoting something undesirable or discreditable.

2. No, there are no other ways to heal than to rid yourself of the disease which is causing you to not be healthy. For an example, if you have gonorrhea and go to a doctor and receive treatment for chlamydia you will not get any better. Worse yet, you'll continue infect others.

3. Fisterman, you seem to be entirely too concerned with the healing of everyone around you when you seem to be in significantly bad shape yourself. Mentally and spiritually. If you were capable mentally, I wouldn't have to call you Fisterman because you'd be able to spell "Evanman," "Porcelein" or even "refrain." You can't be entirely "healed" (as you like to say) or you wouldn't be hanging around trying to prey on the victims of a group whose skewed beliefs you once supported. Remember the verse from your oh so precious little fiction novel: "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

4. I "healed" by abandoning worthless faiths. In continuing the healing process, I am now working toward bettering the world by doing what I can to prevent this from happening again. I believe educating people is the best way. I don't hang out on movingon.org and whine. I found Craven and his effort and did what I can to help. While my researching skills have been eclipsed by the other editors and time has become a serious constraint I still donate money to the cause whenever its need. What are you doing for anyone but yourself and your alleged Jesus fellow Fisherman?

5. Evanman, sure I can be insolent when arguing Christianity, but with you I mostly I try to maintain logical arguments against your entire belief. I actually respect the answers you give me and ask you sincere questions. I get angry at and insolent towards Christians when they jump to ridiculous conclusions and behave with a perverse sense of elitism which is hypocrisy by your own religion as Fisterman so frequently does. The one time I remember getting real mad at you is when you made unacceptable statements regarding homosexuality, specifically lesbians. When Christians threw me out of their house in San Francisco when I was only a child, the very gays and transgenders that Christians angrily preach against did the Christian thing and cared for me. "Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethern, ye have done it unto me."

evanman

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 05:16 pm
I too have received kindness from all types of people. I also work with, and on behalf of all kinds of people.

In my limited understanding ALL people sin. Homosexuals are not simply sinners because they fornicate--they also lie, steal, blaspheme and break the commandments of God.

Heterosexuals also fornicate, blaspheme, lie, steal and break the commandments of God.

As you must surely remember from your time in TF--Romans 3:23?

ALL have sinned.

Jack 2

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 05:27 pm
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

So, as long as they love their neighbour as themselves (don't even make me explain the Biblical definition of who your neighbour is), they're good to go regardless of their fornicating habits.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 08:25 pm
Thanks Jack for being mostly under control, and giving your input that as a SGA, you have abandoned worthless faiths...and again probably being more specific you are most likely saying 'Christianity' and maybe even all other religious, faiths. Maybe meaning you don't believe anything you can't see. You just weren't very specific... nevertheless your method of healing was, as you put it.

4. I "healed" by ABANDONING WORTHLESS FAITHS. In continuing the healing process,

So your method has to be classed as very close to Porcelain's.... reject Christianity or maybe even reject all spirituality or religion or anything you can't see. This because you weren't very exact in your wording.

Thanks for your input and methodology for your healing Jack ....

And don;t worry about my spelling and English composition, I always hated word twisters and artsy types that manipulated words, I was a Science Graduate and wasn't into manipulation at all, just give me facts and experiements and the discovery of truths and the real world. And do look it up as the elctromagnetic field is 69/70's invisable. Amazing huh, Jack, Hope you haven't deleted all its properties and truths from your intellectual search, otherwise you are only seeing 1/70th of what is really there.

I'll respond to your other questions below.....

But shall keep my word in not giving my healing method until Saturday or beyond......

Is there no EX FM Here who joined for the Lord....... or did all FM's Here just join out of hopes in becoming leaders to gain the perks thereof.

Hmmmm maybe we are discovering something HERE. NO FM's have a healing method except what we might have imagined.... But let's see if one of them shows up and is brave enough to say how they got healed.

Everman is an exception, though as he is a practicing Christian and has gone on with the Lord, but let's see if there is a moderater that was a FM who joined out of FREE CHOICE and who is involved as their healing method or had a healing before they became part of this group.

Thanks Jack for your reasoned response.

SEE you can post without going into ^%&*(& wording.

And so now, allow me to respond to you I am now working toward bettering the world by doing what I can to prevent this from happening again. I believe educating people is the best way. I don't hang out on movingon.org and whine. I found Craven and his effort and did what I can to help. While my researching skills have been eclipsed by the other editors and time has become a serious constraint I still donate money to the cause whenever its need. What are you doing for anyone but yourself and your alleged Jesus fellow Fisherman?

Anonymous

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 08:48 pm
Jack, I always like to respond in full to those that take the time to respond to correspond respectfully... my comments to yours in ...(...)

I believe educating people is the best way. (Agree totally which is what I now do, and at which Sword of the Lord tried to get me fired from doing, even though I was against the family and out of the Family, just opposing their insane persecution of anyone they deemed a cult member or against their insanities. I prefer freedom and CHOICE. They differ) I don't hang out on movingon.org and whine. (Yes whining is not a healing method IMO as so many waste years and years whining and complaining without getting on with their lives. ) I found Craven and his effort and did what I can to help. (Don;t know Craven, although from what I have seen of Moving since it got modified and up graded it is much much better than the original Moving ON.. Moving On at least gives some help for Exers to Move On, even though it is anti_christian as xcan be expected from SGA sites. NDN well thats another story)

While my researching skills have been eclipsed by the other editors and time has become a serious constraint I still donate money to the cause whenever its need. (I donate to feeding people and families not to exer causes... and thats another reason why I and we are opposed to those that take food out of the mouths of the hungry and the poor. I and we have known poverty and will fight for those that are oppressed whether overseas and whether Here in anti-god anti-poor Canada) What are you doing for anyone but yourself and your alleged Jesus fellow Fisherman? (I and we (trixie and I) fought pro-suicide teachings Here in Canadian schools for over two years, going to the highest politicians in the land, and courts and even to Prince Charles.... and that was hardly for us as we got persecuted sooo much that we were forced to go back to the Philippines with our five kids. Canada is a very ******* country, like most countries, and I have written over a hundred letters to the editors against atroxcities here and overseas. I don't like force and intimidation and bullies. ... and so write against the b******s that do such. Open and honesty might be what I may be saying is our healing method, but shall wait til Saturday to say so... And so because of persecution again by both countries and groups like Sword, and NDN we started a website.... to witness education about science, math, physics, sex, biology, astronomy, earth, history, etc. etc. [Moderator: Link removed.] theres about 400 essays Here only 20 of which were composed while on NDN ....And that has taken up a lot of our time. wait til you see Trixie's new webpage..... And because of these we have about ten emails a day to respond to.... and 3 BB's and a newsgroup. Is that all right with you jack... then we go to sleep after having made ****. I hope that is also permissable)

5. Evanman, sure I can be insolent when arguing Christianity, (correction arguing with church Christians, you must not be so loose in your terminology Jack. Arguing with Church Christians differ from arguing with Christianity for you are assuming that these Christians represent Christ's real teachings) but with you I mostly I try to maintain logical arguments against your entire belief. I actually respect the answers you give me and ask you sincere questions. I get angry at and insolent towards Christians when they jump to ridiculous conclusions and behave with a perverse sense of elitism which is hypocrisy by your own religion (Eaxactly jack preach it bro, sock it to these hypocrites....) as Fisterman so frequently does. (No I sock it to the hyprocritesw as well. That's why they throw me out of their forums.... and that even though I am always respectfull. But they get frustrated because they have no answers and have not thought things thru...and so censor and delete..) The one time I remember getting real mad at you is when you made unacceptable statements regarding homosexuality, specifically lesbians. (Good for you, I would probably agree with you about lesbians 100 percent..God bless their souls if they have love and love one another) When Christians threw me out of their house in San Francisco when I was only a child, the very gays and transgenders that Christians angrily preach against did the Christian thing and cared for me. (Awesome truth and shame on them I agree SEE [Moderator: Links removed.] )

"Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethern, ye have done it unto me." (EAXACTLY !!!! You got it Jack, its all about love and how we treat one another, that's real religion and that's what Jesus taught)

WalkerJ 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:16 pm
Fisherman, since you brought up the subjects of having been banned from other forums:
You still haven't answered my question of how you think you might have been at fault. (posted here)

You've already told us all about the "hypocrisy of the conspiring editors" of other boards. Now can you place yourself in their shoes for a minute and tell us why they might feel justified in having banned you?

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » How can Exer wounds be healed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:48:05