Porcelain Doll. But let's not judge prematurely, and see what other methods there are.
1. I'm glad my alias is "Jack" it's a hard one to fxck up. Fisterman can't seem to get anyone else's name right except "Monger" which is a word he should know by now considering its definition which I will include because he also seems to have problems with that too. monÂ·ger - n. A person promoting something undesirable or discreditable
2. No, there are no other ways to heal than to rid yourself of the disease which is causing you to not be healthy. For an example, if you have gonorrhea and go to a doctor and receive treatment for chlamydia you will not get any better. Worse yet, you'll continue infect others.
3. Fisterman, you seem to be entirely too concerned with the healing of everyone around you when you seem to be in significantly bad shape yourself. Mentally and spiritually. If you were capable mentally, I wouldn't have to call you Fisterman because you'd be able to spell "Evanman," "Porcelein" or even "refrain." You can't be entirely "healed" (as you like to say) or you wouldn't be hanging around trying to prey on the victims of a group whose skewed beliefs you once supported. Remember the verse from your oh so precious little fiction novel: "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."
4. I "healed" by abandoning worthless faiths. In continuing the healing process, I am now working toward bettering the world by doing what I can to prevent this from happening again. I believe educating people is the best way. I don't hang out on movingon.org and whine. I found Craven and his effort and did what I can
to help. While my researching skills have been eclipsed by the other editors and time has become a serious constraint I still donate money to the cause whenever its need. What are you doing for anyone but yourself and your alleged Jesus fellow Fisherman?
5. Evanman, sure I can be insolent when arguing Christianity, but with you I mostly I try to maintain logical arguments against your entire belief. I actually respect the answers you give me and ask you sincere questions. I get angry at and insolent towards Christians when they jump to ridiculous conclusions and behave with a perverse sense of elitism which is hypocrisy by your own religion as Fisterman so frequently does. The one time I remember getting real mad at you is when you made unacceptable statements regarding homosexuality, specifically lesbians. When Christians threw me out of their house in San Francisco when I was only a child, the very gays and transgenders that Christians angrily preach against did the Christian thing and cared for me. "Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethern, ye have done it unto me."