Greatest indictment against Ex Family members

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

fisherman 1

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 01:49 am
Me, I don't like the continued aggressive attitude of Exer leadership in wanting to demand that only wrath and persecution be the healing method. They still censuring Exers from hearing about different healing methods except their pet beI believe in denying Christianity and Christ, so as to keep wounds eternally OPEN. This making sure that they still have a forum and a place.

I would have thought and hoped attitudes would have progressed beyond such petty bickerings and accussations, wrath and vile that causes themselves and others such pain.

I was hoping there was a semblance of sincerity at least Here in a research board. But it seems that only Everman has such sincerity and wants to try and heal Exers wounds.

Bye, its so sad that you deny those that want to help and yet won't work together to help close old wounds.

Its so sad. You're so sad..after all these years, you still are not healed.

If you ever want help in fighting the Family in order to help Fm's within or ever want help in helping close wounds of Exers, I'm at [email protected]

evanman

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 04:54 pm
Don't look to me for answers--I, personally, have none. All I can do is point people to the one person that does--Jesus Christ.

Forget about Churches, clergy, priests, Pastors, Bishops. None of them have the truth!

fisherman 1

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 01:14 pm
Or Everman we can establish a datbase and quide to possible healing solutions to different wounds of those hurt in TF.

IE F was racist... solution don;t be a racist. Learn to love and accept all

F was lazy, they learnbed moving up in l;eadership was the way to freedom from work. Solution, learn that only real work and effort gets anyone anywhere.

F taught people to shut up and say nothing.. Possible Solution Learn to speak up respectfully in the right place and time, whether in your own defense or the defense of OTHERS.

And on and on the database and possible solutions should be written up.

These never ending articles sent to the Press and Media hardly heal anyone IMO

evanman

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 05:07 am
I don't believe that there are any worthwhile techniques of healing. People need salvation.

This is why "christianity" is a complete waste of time!

fisherman 1

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 05:10 am
I differ slightly ...... in the short term, there are definitely easy to adopt methods of understanding the evils of the F indocrination and showing past members how to become individuals and how to become stronger and healed.

Its simple cause and effect, for if they don;t like the effect or result, then they instill the opposite cause or stimulant. Its simple math, simple logic

If group faith is the sin, then teach people to be independant and not groupies. teach them individual faith. Show them what group faith consists of and why it is harmful to their health and progress.

If not speaking up was the sin of F members, then teach them to not be groupies and learn to fight for individuals rights irregardless of whether they are in their group.

jesus doesn;t have to be mentioned at all, even though the concepts are extremely Christian.

Even if exers learn we reap what we sow in terms of everyone is responsible for their actions, that's a healing step.

If they quite blaming others, that's a step in the right direction. Jesus gives allthe healing steps they will ever need, and eventually for the long run, then they will have to accept hIm for the ultimate change. But simple truths can be the cure for the venting and wrath and bitternwess so demonstrated on this board.

But they fight it tooth and nail, because getting out of that cycle would get them out of their comfort zone even though it keeps their wounds unhealed.

Exers are responsible to other exers if they pass on vile and venting as a cure. It isn;t

evanman

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 11:47 am
Concepts without Jesus are Christless.

People need reality, not vage concepts.

Offer them Jesus Christ not Christianity!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 07:07:59