Anyone having known me, Jordan Fisherman, do write

  1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Anyone having known me, Jordan Fisherman, do write

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 02:16 am
Anyone having known me, Jordan Fisherman, do write
If anyone remembers me, from my time in the COG and then the Family, do write me. I have still gone on with the Lord and missionary work, and so canl;t stay on this research board as they are anti-Christian but I can be reached at [email protected] And I do hope to hear from you... to talk about old times and present times and our future times together.

I joined in Bromely England 71, left after afew months rejoined in Vancouver canada in 72, to washington, California, then Texas, Arizona, to... Australia, New Zealand, Fiji.... and then onto the Philippines where I got married and we have had five kids.. got excommunicated...for reporting F atrocities and eventually came back to Canada.

So if our paths crossed and you remember me or us, we're at [email protected]

Love to hear from you

Jordan Fisherman (David Jay Jordan)
 
Porceleindoll
 
Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 04:17 am
Re: Anyone having known me, Jordan Fisherman, do write
fisherman wrote:
..canl;t stay on this research board as they are anti-Christian ...
Jordan Fisherman (David Jay Jordan)


Just wanted to clarify this point, Jay is wrong in that this board is anti-Christian, or any other religion, I believe it's simply not a platform for any one religion to be preached. I think if a zealous Muslim, Satanist or Jew got on and started preaching or trying to force any other member on this board to see things their way, they would receive the same outrage as Jay has. I am not a Christian, but I have no problem dialoging with Christians (or any other religious person) as long as their viewpoint of 'the answer' is not being shoved down my throat, it raises my hackles. Twisted Evil
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 07:39 am
Even Here, the accussers come and yet my accussation is true rather than false...

There is absolutely no way this board is not anti-Christian. the only method of healing allowed here is DENIAL of Christianity and Christ. Everman the lone voice asking for sanity, is not a moderater. All moderaters and editors are against Christianity, and therefore this INTRODUCTION by them is not...

***********************************

Due to the secrecy that shrouds many of The Family's activities, we work together to collate and divulge information. We are currently working on 841 articles.

The position of xFamily.org is neither for nor against The Family, as it is a collaborative work that is aimed at supporting contributions from diverse individuals. Individuals contributing to this project might have taken up a favorable or unfavorable position on The Family but through peer review we maintain objectivity. If you have a factual correction to make, feel free to contact us. While we may not agree with the facts as you see them, we will take your suggestion into consideration and present the information here as fairly as we are able.

**************************************

its diplomatic to say they are neutral, but they are anything but objective and impartial. They refuse to werite about what is important and yet say they are working on 841 articles. Shameful

They are not objective but are slanted against Christianity and Christ, as they haven;t figured out the difference between group faith, groupies and the real truths.

So anyone writing me from the past if you are a closed minded, accussing antiChrist ex member please save the time in writing. because I am for love and respect and objectivity, HERE they are not
 
fisherman 1
 
Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 07:44 am
Porcelain Doll, like so many exers, would even taint my efforts to connect up with like minded exmembers who are still Christian with her comments. She and the Ex Christian leadership will travel worldwide and cyberspace wide to find and try to destroy links of love and healing.

I should be shocked but am not as that is there MO, (modus Operandi)

I wonder who mentioned this fact...(OH Yea..Jesus. They don't want to be healed as they have admitted and yet don;t want others to be healed either. Shameful)
 
Acheick
 
Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 11:16 am
Re: Anyone having known me, Jordan Fisherman, do write
Porceleindoll wrote:


Just wanted to clarify this point, Jay is wrong in that this board is anti-Christian, or any other religion, I believe it's simply not a platform for any one religion to be preached. I think if a zealous Muslim, Satanist or Jew got on and started preaching or trying to force any other member on this board to see things their way, they would receive the same outrage as Jay has. I am not a Christian, but I have no problem dialoging with Christians (or any other religious person) as long as their viewpoint of 'the answer' is not being shoved down my throat, it raises my hackles. Twisted Evil


Porcelein - you are right - I consider myself a Christian and I feel very welcomed here and I agree that one should not shove their beliefs down anyone's throat, whatever those beliefs might be.
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 02:38 pm
BORING BOARDS
i THOUGHT ABOUT ACTUALLY SIGNING IN AND TAKE PART IN CONTRIBUTING TO THE DISCUSSIONS. BUT THE WAY SOME OF YOU CARRY ON I MIGHT NOT WANT TO DO THAT. YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
 
evanman
 
Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 04:46 pm
Xfamily Forum is quite different from Xfamily.org.

The forum is open to all types of people--Family members also--although I believe they will probably get the bumpiest ride of all.
 
fisherman 1
 
Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 08:08 am
Dear Guest, Yes the atitude Here is not respectful for Christians, their opinion will be in for a bumpy ride as Everman has said.

And as can be noted, accusers will come and try to discredit anything and everything you say, even try to disallow Exers from CONNECTING UP to other exers that might have the same perspective as them.

For above Porcelain and Achieck are proving my point once again. I mentioning my alignment and values, as as to get only like minded Exers to write me that knew me, and yet Here come the searching accusers following me even Here to accuse.

They won;t let me write on other boards and even HERE don;t want me to CONNECT UP with those of like mind. They really don;t want Christians and the Christian alternative to be available as their method of DENYING CHRIST is the only one they want discussed and put on a pedestal. This even though, as can be seen they using this method are still not healed.

Wrath, vengenance and disrepect is not the key to healing, honesty, love and respect are.

Now back to the topic, if anyone knows me from any of the countries I was in, do write me.... even if you are no longer Christian, becayuse with love their is respect for others choices even if we differ.
 
TreeJohn
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:07 am
fisherman wrote:
Porcelain Doll, like so many exers, would even taint my efforts to connect up with like minded exmembers who are still Christian with her comments. She and the Ex Christian leadership will travel worldwide and cyberspace wide to find and try to destroy links of love and healing.

I should be shocked but am not as that is there MO, (modus Operandi)

I wonder who mentioned this fact...(OH Yea..Jesus. They don't want to be healed as they have admitted and yet don;t want others to be healed either. Shameful)


You've created a stereotype and are now placing people from the forum in said stereotype in hopes of making them appear as though they're closed- minded. It's ironic that someone, who could just as easily be put into a mindless christian stereotype, is matter-of-fact'ly accusing someone else of being closed-minded.

There's no revolution trying to overthrow Christianity. I realize that The Family made it appear as though "Philistines" were trying to quash Christianity, but that's simply not true. The Earth's population is THIRTY THREE PERCENT CHRISTIAN. That's 2.1 BILLION people. The only religion that comes close to having that sort of following is Islam with 21% or 1.3 billion ( source ).

You've gone on to perport that "they" don't want to be "healed". I'm sorry if human psychology is something hard for you to grasp, but people who've lived through psychologically painful things can't be "healed" by waving a wand over their head. There is psychological damage that can take years, decades or even a lifetime to mend.

As far as accusing porceleindoll of stiffling other people's means to "heal" and making others out to seem "anti-Christian", you seem to have missed her point entirely. She's stating that you're in an environment where people are very sensitive when it comes to the issue of religion. Throwing religiously biased (especially Christian-biased) rhetoric around is going to offend people. You should expect to be met with opposition and should, in the future, consider that you are likely to offend people if you continue to spout off your ideals which are heavily influenced by your religion.
 
fisherman 1
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:17 am
Tree John,

I don't remember you in my travels ?

This is CONNECTIONS, so as mentioned to Porcelain Doll, please allow this thread to be for friends and brethren that know me from the past, to connect up with me once again. if you have differences of opinion on How to heal exers. Please do add your positive comments on the threads in the General Area.

And if we can't talk about spirituality there, so be it. We can always discuss pyschology, mentality etc....

Here this was suppose to be a place for connecting, not trying to disconnect people from their friends.

Thanks, even you must have realized this before you posted.

Try the general Baord, and if you have experienced healing and know positive ways for healing do post there.
 
fisherman 1
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:25 am
Tree John,

I love solving Mysteries and finding truths.... that's called healing.

Let's SEE, You just registered, and your very first POSTING was against me.

Hmmm what are the odds of such a thing happenning to a very first time poster, getting involved defending Porcelain Doll in her efforts to attack me even here.

Hmmm let me see. John you wouldn;t be from that other Exer Board and have been recruited by Porcelain Doll to defned her and get a mob attack going. Would you. Do you mean, you just happenned to come by and just wanted to post your very first post against me, because I was trying to CONNECT UP with past friends, and wanted to make sure they knew my alignment before writing.

Hmmmm, you have once again proven my point, that they when they get frustrated because they have no positive answers will resort to mob attacks.

But you can prove me wrong by being an individual and saying positive things and giving positive methods of healing.

I wonder what your SECOND POSTING will be about
 
TreeJohn
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:33 am
I joined because of you. I came to xfamily.org to watch the video of the Montel Show because my half-sister Caryn was on it. Then I came into the forum to discuss it and found you blasting people and wanted to try to clear up some points that have, so far, elluded you.

I don't know porceleindoll but I do know that you completely avoid her points and formed an opinion of her instead of responding to her points. Sound familiar? Why yes, you just did the EXACT same thing to me.
 
TreeJohn
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:37 am
But seriously, are you even capable of addressing other people's points? Or do you generally just babble your way out of it with side-step'ing rhetoric?
 
Thorwald 1
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:54 am
fisherman wrote:
This is CONNECTIONS, so as mentioned to Porcelain Doll, please allow this thread to be for friends and brethren that know me from the past, to connect up with me once again. if you have differences of opinion on How to heal exers. Please do add your positive comments on the threads in the General Area.


Fisherman, I must kindly ask you to please leave the moderating to us, the Moderators. Thank you!
 
Anonymous
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:49 pm
Then kindly suggest to Porcelain Doll and Tree John, that she and he should allow me to try and CONNECT up on CONNECTIONS without them harassing me on this Board where connections not disconnections should be encouraged. if you would do this, I wouldn;t have to suggest to them, these things.

There has to be some rules and basic levels of respect
 
fisherman 1
 
Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 11:52 pm
The above post was mine, I hadn't signed in YET.

Fisherman
 
Monger 1
 
Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 12:53 am
Fisherman wrote:
Then kindly suggest to Porcelain Doll and Tree John, that she and he should allow me to try and CONNECT up on CONNECTIONS without them harassing me on this Board where connections not disconnections should be encouraged. if you would do this, I wouldn;t have to suggest to them, these things.

If you are going to call this board anti-Christian in your openning post, it's unreasonable to expect that others would not respond to that. Personally, I think Porceleindoll made a good point, that it is no more anti-Christian than any other religion. And while xFamily is not really intended as a pulpit for preaching one's religious beliefs, you're free to use it in that way, but just don't be surprised when others share their own thoughts in response.

However, please stop trying to enforce your own policies on these boards. You've been asked several times now to take up your issues with forum moderation privately, and refusal to respect this will ultimately result in its enforcement.
 
fisherman 1
 
Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 12:30 pm
Monger,

Saying I differ with this board's current ONE and ONLY allowable 'Denial philosphy for healing', shouldn;t be kept secret if I am trying to CONNECT UP with others that may have been healed with different methods like love, or logic or rationality.

You and others can disagree with me on all the other boards if done respectfully and objectively, but on this CONNECTION Board allow us to CONNECT up without harassment.

Thanks
 
WalkerJ 1
 
Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 02:02 pm
fisherman wrote:
You and others can disagree with me on all the other boards if done respectfully and objectively, but on this CONNECTION Board allow us to CONNECT up without harassment.

Come, come now. Asking you to "stop trying to enforce your own policies on these boards" is hardly harrassment, fisherman. You might consider re-evaluating your definition of that word.

As for you claim that the moderators of this forum promote "Denial philosphy for healing", could you please back that up with a reference? Opinions and accusations are a dime-a-dozen. Subsantiating claims, however, requires a little more effort.
 
Monger 1
 
Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 08:58 pm
fisherman wrote:
Saying I differ with this board's current ONE and ONLY allowable 'Denial philosphy for healing', shouldn;t be kept secret

I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't mean that as in "I disagree", but rather "that makes no sense to me".

What does that have to do with anything, much less being a "one and only allowable" philosophy?
 
 

 
  1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Anyone having known me, Jordan Fisherman, do write
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 09/22/2019 at 03:36:11