UCB-TV (UK Christian Satelite broadcaster)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

evanman

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:23 am
We shall have to wait and see. won't we?

Jack 2

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 01:09 pm
You do that, evanman....You do that. Smile

evanman

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 02:48 am
I shall, Jack, I shall Laughing

Bell Ringer

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:27 pm
I agree with willow and evan. As an ex-member and researcher of TFI I think that they concoct their own perverse form of Christianity based on the occult and paganism. An organization such as this should be boycotted in every way possible in my opinion. The public has a right to know there past and in light of will obviously not support or condone any material from this cult.
Having said that I can also see where Walker is coming from as well. If we take too harsh a stance it may work in TFIs favor. They will be able to point to those videos which appear wholesome and say that people are persecuting them for doing good works. However i think all succesful cults have to mix some good in with their control and brainwash tactics as a means for survival and recruitment. I think the best thing to do is notify organizations that may be unknowingly supporting in any way cultish threats to public wellbeing and safety.

Anonymous

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 10:23 pm
TFI Kiddie Viddies
Twisted Evil Just to express my opinion, I have seen Cherub Wings and Treasure Attic on many different Christian Broadcasting Channels. While the content is bland, nothing "bad", some would consider it mainstream. I recognized it being, in some episodes, bits and pieces of Berg letters like one about electricity. I don't like the idea of supporting the cult and most places would not play their productions if they knew it supported them. Perhaps if there was no market for it, the talented producers would think about getting into a legitimate line of work and produce more and better stuff and be free from the weird control and doctrines of TFI.
Not that the kiddie viddies aren't legit in and of themselves, but what they support at least in part is NOT.
The same with the Katrina relief. Any volunteer effort is welcome but those are vulnerable people and the Activated magazines and lit have contact info. for donations or future contact with TFI.
If pedophile Catholic priests got together and decided to have sex with Jesus and teach it gradually, later with the Jesus special words to adults, and taught in publications that the pedophilia wasn't wrong, but the system just would not understand and some kids were stumbled: Then they made these videos for kids that were really cute and some of the funds went to support their incestuous pedophilic leader, I would have a problem with that. Evil or Very Mad

evanman

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 05:26 am
UCB have removed these programmes. They do not envisage transmitting them again.

Acheick

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2005 09:20 am
Re: TFI Kiddie Viddies
guest wrote:
Twisted Evil I don't like the idea of supporting the cult and most places would not play their productions if they knew it supported them. Perhaps if there was no market for it, the talented producers would think about getting into a legitimate line of work and produce more and better stuff and be free from the weird control and doctrines of TFI.
Not that the kiddie viddies aren't legit in and of themselves, but what they support at least in part is NOT.
The same with the Katrina relief. Any volunteer effort is welcome but those are vulnerable people and the Activated magazines and lit have contact info. for donations or future contact with TFI.

I totally agree with Guest. There may be good amongst the perverse, but why support the perverse in any shape or form and how does that equate into being religious persecution? This can't be compared to being persecuted for being Christians. What is causing them trouble is their deception to the public, their missmanagement of donated funds, their perverse doctrines which basically ignore and even go against the basic tenets of the Bible - how is that Christian? Not to mention the fact of isolating their members from reality and controlling all their money and movements to the deteriment of their own members, it's just so wrong.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 07:39:12