Max - a case study

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Anonymous

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 11:35 am
Acheick wrote:
hmmm...scratching head....now this is interesting. Max has a fixation on a character named yellowman that no one has ever heard of. Do you think he pulled it out of his hat or is it something he thinks he can throw us off on?

Very busy at present due to end of 2nd Qtr of fiscal year,meetings etc.
However, there are people here who know what I am talking about, for that I am sure.
You may have to visit “Houstonâ€

Acheick

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 11:39 am
winter wrote:
There is yelloman and there's the names he comes up with - usually the wrong gender.

He's also got his finance agenda in this post as well as his history knowledge. Hmmm... I think I should read more about psychology. I am just so used to people keeping all their weirdness inside - how they do in TF. Then when they get drunk, they screw everything that moves or cry or yell or some other dumb stuff.

Maybe Max is using this site and his way to let off his inside wierdness...?

One thing I noticed is that orphans boast. Max does other things like side with TF that makes him very odd. His reasons for even coming to this site if he likes TF are unclear. Has anyone ever done that before? I mean, you old timers, have you seen anyone just happen upon this site and side with TF?

There is a yellowman? Where? Or is that a typo.

I have seen quite a few odd people on these sites. I'm trying to remember anyone that was NEVER in TF. There was one gentleman, a preacher from So. Calif. who knew all about TF. He thought we could go in and take over from Maria, take over the charity status, etc. When no one understood what he was talking about (sure didn't seem feasible), he exited out. He did send me some nice WWJD necklaces and stuff for my kids. He was rather sweet, but I don't think he was quite right.

There are a lot of people that like to hang out that were only in TF for maybe a year or two. Sometimes I think these people are missfits of some sort and because of a supposed common past, they think they can fit in here and so hang around A LOT. There was one guy, I won't say his name, but he would get abusive and jerk people around. He would go to all the sites and wig out on people. Then he'd get melancholy and talk about his abusive wife and sad son. I think he was bi-polar. He even had an on-line relationship with somebody else - strange indeed.

Personally, I think sometimes these are very needy people that have a boring life and/or have some personality disorder. I don't know if any of the posts by Jay are still around, maybe if you do a search you will find him. He was another one that liked to disrupt things and have fun watching the fur fly. It must be some kind of narcistic behavior, loving to have ALL the attention on you, no matter how it comes about. Then there's the arsonist types that just love to watch the fire burn. That's my arm-chair psychology class.

evanman

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:28 pm
Max seems very ignorant of what Berg actually taught, else he wouldn't be contradicting Berg all the time.

I am dubious about him being some great business type who was recently mentioned in the Wall Street journal. which is why I think he's a wind-up merchant.

Whateverguy

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:09 pm
Brave Old Max
I've said it before and I'll say it again; judging by the tone and construct of his various replies, Max is an extremely passive-aggressive personality-type, but with the maturity level of a 12-year-old. In reading his replies, I am reminded of children boasting on the playground in the midst of a chest-puffing session. The most amusing (saddest?) part to all of this is how he seems to feel that his various responses have serious merit. He thinks he "holding his own" in the arena when he is clearly not. He seems enamored with what he perceives is his cleverness, when none genuinely exists (unless judging against the scale of a 12-year-old). So in that respect, he is quite dellusional (and/or in some major denial). Watch his next response or two and you will see what I am describing.
He must have a very low self-esteem, evidenced by his vacuous boasting and braggadocio. So, when you add it all together: passive aggression + sarcasm + dellusions + vacuous bragging =
A very empty and self-hating 12-year-old.
Max, however, is a perfect example of how the term "ignorance is bliss" applies. He is ignorant of all, yet he is blissfull in his childish manner. Again, though, I suspect that it's really all on the surface. There's obviously an emptiness and a sadness once you peel away the layers of his onion.

Acheick

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 02:58 pm
Re: Brave Old Max
Whateverguy wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again; judging by the tone and construct of his various replies, Max is an extremely passive-aggressive personality-type, but with the maturity level of a 12-year-old. In reading his replies, I am reminded of children boasting on the playground in the midst of a chest-puffing session. The most amusing (saddest?) part to all of this is how he seems to feel that his various responses have serious merit. He thinks he "holding his own" in the arena when he is clearly not. He seems enamored with what he perceives is his cleverness, when none genuinely exists (unless judging against the scale of a 12-year-old). So in that respect, he is quite dellusional (and/or in some major denial). Watch his next response or two and you will see what I am describing.
He must have a very low self-esteem, evidenced by his vacuous boasting and braggadocio. So, when you add it all together: passive aggression + sarcasm + dellusions + vacuous bragging =
A very empty and self-hating 12-year-old.
Max, however, is a perfect example of how the term "ignorance is bliss" applies. He is ignorant of all, yet he is blissfull in his childish manner. Again, though, I suspect that it's really all on the surface. There's obviously an emptiness and a sadness once you peel away the layers of his onion.

Well, I think I'm "maxed" out on the subject - Mr. Green I just had to say that....

Cookie 2

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:02 pm
Max, maybe you can clue us in to your personality via this funny site Monger posted. That way:

1.) We can analyze you better (and thank you for your seeming tolerance as we do this.)

2.) We may stop posting some things that bug you, when we understand you better.

We now know who Monger wants us to believe he is and I'll tell you who I think I am, according to that site: Big Cat (and a more-modest-than-what's-listed version of Artiste). Laughing

max 1

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 12:17 pm
It would appear that the vocal minority have run out of ideas, which does not suprise me.
Perhaps Winter it was not such a good idea and in future you should take advice from Mom.

Love & God Bless

Max

evanman

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:58 pm
Got a great song about Max, made famous by the Platters.

"The Great Pretender"

Cookie 2

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:17 pm
max wrote:
It would appear that the vocal minority have run out of ideas, which does not suprise me. Love & God Bless
Max

But i bet it WOULD suprize you that we have NOT run out of ideas. I, by my above post, asking for your own definition of yourself/personality, was feeling a little sorry for you, and trying to be friendly by offering you a place to explain yourself a little. you obviously didn't "get" that. and THAT doesn't suprize ME. Laughing

max 1

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:55 pm
Cookie wrote:
max wrote:
It would appear that the vocal minority have run out of ideas, which does not suprise me. Love & God Bless
Max

But i bet it WOULD suprize you that we have NOT run out of ideas. I, by my above post, asking for your own definition of yourself/personality, was feeling a little sorry for you, and trying to be friendly by offering you a place to explain yourself a little. you obviously didn't "get" that. and THAT doesn't suprize ME. Laughing

People have been directed not to enter into dialogue with me on this thread so I can not comment.

Love & God Bless

Max

Cookie 2

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 04:17 pm
that was ONE person. I addressed my comment 2 u for YOUR answer, eh?! Razz

winter 1

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 10:12 pm
I am learning more about Max:

Max seems to want to tell us what he's doing in his life nonchaluntly(spelling?). He makes remarks regarding money many times. I think he is trying to prove us wrong about TF. We who have been there know that TF has very restrictive rules about finances. It seems Max is trying show us that he can be rich in TF and do as he pleases. I am not sure if he is joking or serious. Like evanman said something about wanting you to believe he's not serious. I don't get it.

[edit]

Then as I was reading a bit on another thread I noticed that even though Max acts as if he has schooled you, Max resorts to the most low down tactics and almost verbal abuse - crude and cruel.

Maybe he feels a lot of pain or he is not familiar with it.

max 1

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:21 am
winter wrote:
I am learning more about Max:

Max seems to want to tell us what he's doing in his life nonchaluntly(spelling?). He makes remarks regarding money many times. I think he is trying to prove us wrong about TF. We who have been there know that TF has very restrictive rules about finances. It seems Max is trying show us that he can be rich in TF and do as he pleases. I am not sure if he is joking or serious. Like evanman said something about wanting you to believe he's not serious. I don't get it.

[edit]

Then as I was reading a bit on another thread I noticed that even though Max acts as if he has schooled you, Max resorts to the most low down tactics and almost verbal abuse - crude and cruel.

Maybe he feels a lot of pain or he is not familiar with it.

I’m pleased that you are learning,it shows great application and promise.
I reckon there’s a lot of things you “don’t getâ€

Whateverguy

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 08:13 am
Max's compulsion to consistently reply in the manner in which he does continually demonstrates his immaturity and lack of emotional development. That he doesn't seem to realize this (or perhaps he really does?) is the genuine mystery. Each post and every response from Max serves to confirm his infantile nature.

max 1

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 08:42 am
Whateverguy wrote:
Max's compulsion to consistently reply in the manner in which he does continually demonstrates his immaturity and lack of emotional development. That he doesn't seem to realize this (or perhaps he really does?) is the genuine mystery. Each post and every response from Max serves to confirm his infantile nature.

I could not comment or reply since dialogue is forbidden.

Love & God Bless

Max

winter 1

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 08:56 am
Even by saying he would not reply, he did in fact reply.

I think he may actually want to express his feelings or emtions. I don't know if he is honest with himself about them though. Or maybe he is playing on my emotions.

I just appologized to him, as he seemed offened.

[edit]

I don't understand his need to constanly refer to world news. Sometimes it's finances or his day, which makes a bit more sense - boasting or small talk. World news? It's almost like a reporter or spy. I don't get it.

Whateverguy

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 09:03 am
Case in point.
As evidenced by his replies in this very post, now he suddenly changes his MO and chooses to adhere to some perceived restriction based upon how he feels that a reply will be received. His inconsistency proves the point better than anything else. He is a paper tiger; there is no substance, just infantile wind. On a deeper level, I would say that pity should be the prevailing response to this poor fellow. He's a legend in his own mind.

Acheick

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 09:13 am
Whateverguy wrote:
Case in point.
As evidenced by his replies in this very post, now he suddenly changes his MO and chooses to adhere to some perceived restriction based upon how he feels that a reply will be received. His inconsistency proves the point better than anything else. He is a paper tiger; there is no substance, just infantile wind. On a deeper level, I would say that pity should be the prevailing response to this poor fellow. He's a legend in his own mind.

You think so? I'm thinking no person could possibly be that stupid. He must be playing a game and having a good time watching his name come up all the time. Narcistic people do that, maybe even subconsciously.

max 1

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 01:00 pm
Whateverguy wrote:
Case in point.

It is not a “perceived restrictionâ€

Anonymous

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 03:29 pm
Give me oral sex for true name of God
Belial Has been talking to Max. Max wants Belial to be his new dad. Max likes the idea of a new brother . He will have his own throne and command 30 legions along side Father Moses

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 01:16:24