Hello.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 05:35 pm
Hello!

My name is Dylan, as seen in my username. I couldn't really bother thinking up something creative. I am interested in psychology, philosophy, and sociology. I am 15 years-old and currently enrolled in College & High School. I was raised as a somewhat Christian; (I always slept during church.) I am now somewhat an Atheist but more go with the flow and try not to relate with any religious theory at all. I have found myself always thinking non-stop about various things and lately it has been a little bit more philosophy than other times so I figured I would stop by and check out ideas and theories by others so I have more to ponder about. I look forward to seeing you all around the forum.

Thanks for reading,
Dylan

Zetherin

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 05:45 pm
@Dylan phil,
Dylan,

Welcome to the forums!

I'm also one that seems to non-stop think, and this forum is really a great resource to not only acquire knowledge, but interact with other like minds. Don't hesitate, join right into one of the various discussions and begin, well, pondering Smile

I hope you enjoy your stay,

Zeth

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 05:54 pm
@Dylan phil,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum Dylan! We are glad you decided to join us. Enjoy your stay!

Fido

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 09:05 pm
@Dylan phil,
I'm invisible...Work on your braille...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:40:46