Man With An Open Mind

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Man With An Open Mind

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 06:20 pm
Hi All,

I have been taking part in a couplde of threads here for a few days now and can see that this board has many viewpoints being brought to the open.

I respect that and am always willing to listen to what others have to say so that I can see if there is anything to learn from them.

I believe that to evolve we must always be learning and gathering information. And then to process that information logically will either bear knowledge or falacy.

I believe that truth is elusive as we must always be willing to disregard what we thought was truth once it has been proven untrue. otherwise how could we ever correct our mistakes and learn from them.

I hope to discuss with many of you here soon. Much of what I have come to believe can be found at my blog at Natural Logic for anyone who would like to open up a thread on any of those subjects here.

Sincerely,
Pathfinder
Natural Logic

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 08:04 am
@Pathfinder,
Welcome to the forums Pathfinder. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Pathfinder

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 08:33 am
@Theaetetus,
Peace to you Thaeutusateutusate

hang on.....

Theaetetus

There , thats better! lol

boagie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 10:13 am
@Pathfinder,
Welcome Pathfinder!Smile

Glad to have you with us, see you on the boards sir!!

Zetherin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:10 am
@Pathfinder,
Pathfinder, I've thoroughly enjoyed discussion with you thus far, and look forward to your future contributions. Be well!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Man With An Open Mind
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 06:39:17