Hey, how's it goin?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hey, how's it goin?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Osibos

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2020 05:00 pm
Me? Well it's goin.

Hmm... where should I begin? At a young age I was always questioning things, I learned better from books than teachers and as I got older of course I was questioned. Because I was young there was no means to argue, and as time went on I spent time away from comforts; fasting, meditating, excersizing and reading. Until I had made meditation a habit. Learning it seems is my talent, and I laugh when learning is present, even if its the same thing.

As of now I am still studying, in the process of forgetting some things, to see if I know them and learning others to learn more. I argue mainly with those who have trouble understanding, of course I explain, even in all of my imperfection, what I can, with those who misunderstand by fault and not design. If I don't know. I don't know. If I do, oh well, even fools know more than they do.

I have interest in fantasy languages. I get the gist of Elvish but I'm not very good at it. (A hobby I like to delve into) although Orcish seems to be easier to understand, usually. If you'd like a conversation my knowledge of either language is not very sophisticated and incomplete. Only because I pay attention to the subjective meaning and not the objective. Hoheh, one reason I enjoy them so much.

Keep in mind I keep my own council, so if you don't understand, and I don't want you to--- what can I say?

Peace be with you, always.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hey, how's it goin?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:44:54