Angel soul?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

sometime sun

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 06:16 pm
@xris,
xris;116849 wrote:
The idea that UFOs are anything other than unidentified, fills me with horror. Fairies and the spirits of nature, for me are the undeniable forces of nature and its desire to create. Just watch a seed germinate and become a plant, this the wonder I see, it has the magic I speak of. Fairies represent the unseen forces of nature.

So is the unseeable but actionable magic?
The unseen forces are what magic are and how you can measure it? when asked 'prove it' magic to me to be seen and proved you only need to show me a flower in bloom, heck you only need show me a seed and tell me 'this will grow' you will transform it if you have action upon something, if you care, to plant something will happen, something will transform, something will grow, something will be born and something will have to die. Death is life then? No, death is the end of magic and the beginning of something else?
Magic is the power of the unseen force of the nature of whatever it is possesssing, (i do not believe that one can possess magic, rather have ways of inducing it) can we ever control it, can we control nature and what it does not show us as its force? what is behind instead of infront, but that which we must ever look for can we control something we cannot even see?.
Are we deluded if we think that magic of nature and the spirits and senses that are stirred can be controled? that although we as beings are forced, we can also force more than (or less than) our selves more than our natures, controwhat is behind nature?
Can we force the force?
Do we have the power to control that which creates/controls us?
Magic is the control of that which wishes to control?
Uncontrolable I say, but persuadable perhaps.

salima

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2010 11:14 pm
@sometime sun,
i think we have the power to corrupt and spoil things, but not destroy. i think we can alter but not inherently improve things-only change them for the benefit or detriment of the system, and even then most likely only temporarily. i think we have the power to work with or against these forces and sometimes have to make a choice.

but they go beyond life alone-they are also in volcanoes, weather, planetary systems, in the entire physical world. life and death are only two conditions of organisms. one could say a volcano was dead when it ceased to be capable of erupting.

xris

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2010 04:17 am
@sometime sun,
sometime sun;117092 wrote:
So is the unseeable but actionable magic?
The unseen forces are what magic are and how you can measure it? when asked 'prove it' magic to me to be seen and proved you only need to show me a flower in bloom, heck you only need show me a seed and tell me 'this will grow' you will transform it if you have action upon something, if you care, to plant something will happen, something will transform, something will grow, something will be born and something will have to die. Death is life then? No, death is the end of magic and the beginning of something else?
Magic is the power of the unseen force of the nature of whatever it is possesssing, (i do not believe that one can possess magic, rather have ways of inducing it) can we ever control it, can we control nature and what it does not show us as its force? what is behind instead of infront, but that which we must ever look for can we control something we cannot even see?.
Are we deluded if we think that magic of nature and the spirits and senses that are stirred can be controled? that although we as beings are forced, we can also force more than (or less than) our selves more than our natures, controwhat is behind nature?
Can we force the force?
Do we have the power to control that which creates/controls us?
Magic is the control of that which wishes to control?
Uncontrolable I say, but persuadable perhaps.
Nothing controls us we are neither masters nor slaves. Magic to me is the feeling of awe that I feel when I see life mastering death. Spring has it magic , I can feel its power and see its results. Magic is not hocus pocus.

salima

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2010 07:12 am
@xris,
xris;117210 wrote:
Nothing controls us we are neither masters nor slaves. Magic to me is the feeling of awe that I feel when I see life mastering death. Spring has it magic , I can feel its power and see its results. Magic is not hocus pocus.

very true...but isnt that only half of it? i also have a feeling of awe when i see death mastering life, or when a tornado destroys whatever is in its path. nothing controls us, but at the same time there are forces we will never control-living with them, in spite of them, or even dying because of them, is pretty awesome.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:22:54