The creation of our beautiful universe

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Evangelism
  3. » The creation of our beautiful universe

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 07:32 am

Creation of the universes and humanity

The colossal infinite magnetic mind swirled as a great maelstrom of intellectual might. The "Ever Existing One" looked out at a new empty infinite dark void, became aware and said I AM utterly alone in this dark void of nothing, contemplated and said "let there be light" as I am boundless I will create many things each with the potential to become like myself eternal and infinite.

I am the "First One" The lord created me in the beginning of his works, before all else, when he set the heavens in their place, I was there, before he made the earth, I was his darling child and played the creation game, in eternal joy with him. I was his craftsman and his companion and delight. Wisdom and Word are my names and I was with him before HE began creation. He is the Ancient of Days and I am his Eternal Son.

Together we created mighty superstrings and weaved them together into infinity of dimensions with colossal strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent opalescence and omnificence of the very different fabrics of reality and new unimaginably beautiful universes were thus born in glory and delight.

We sang the song of creation and each new universe began to vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucence and living vibrations of the song of existence. The singer sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.

Our universe then began to weave, dance, and vibrate flux and vortex into one colossal maelstrom, spiral in perfect order and harmony within the mind of the Eternal One sentient beings all danced and sang with joy. The dancer danced, the singer sang, along with his new creation.

Great huge blue/ white fusion fire stars formed from primeval hydrogen, lived a short two million years and were destroyed by their maker, to enable long living golden fusing stars to form out of their dust. Billions and trillions of stars joined together into great beautiful billions of colossal billions of galaxies.

Each galaxy has its own soul each contain some thousands billion yellow golden long life stars like sol, which, would each burn in beauty for 20 billion stable years. The heavy elements needed for life were now contained in each star and blue- water beautiful worlds like earth formed as the cradles of sentient mortal life.

Oh! How we rejoiced together that wonderful day. The mighty suns began to sing together the beautiful song of creation across the vastness of the marvelous new mighty universe. All sang together in wonderful harmony.

In pristine beauty was the planet earth lived and its soul loved its creator.

But god hesitated and decided to first create immortal companions (Angels) that would serve him, without question he then looked at that most unique and beautiful pristine of water blue worlds, planet earth.

God then created all the creatures on the earth and after a long period of earthly time gave humanity a colossal complex brain so that they could have dominion of all the creatures on their blessed mother earth. He gave humanity one thing unique from all the other creatures, namely, a free will without any restrictions or reservations or conditions... Man knew he could die.

To be able to give humanity this free will god had to look aside often for long periods and leave man with a few rules and look back ever so often to see what they were doing with their free- will.

The rest of the universe continued to dance and vibrate in perfect order, held together and sustained, like a perfect ordered beautiful machine, by the colossal force of gravity that god had created amongst many forces to keep the universe from going from reverting back to chaos.

God looks now at the depravity, evil and non- progress of humanity towards his light and the horrors of humanities evil and continual wars with one another. (No one is truly just)However, countless billions are his beloved ones whom he loves dearly, were not created in vain, and will dwell with him forever.
Humankind

By Alan McDougall

HexHammer

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 09:45 am
@Alan McDougall,
Honestly I don't understand why most of what you write in this post contradicts not only common knowledge, but also everything of astrological knowledge. All seems exaggerated and totally out of proportion.
[QUOTE=Alan McDougall;165281]The colossal infinite magnetic mind swirled as a great maelstrom of intellectual might.[/quote]
[QUOTE=Alan McDougall;143036]Respectfully xris I don't have a God that god I wrote about is the result of a lively imagination, why people get so hot under the collar about it perplexes me. What I wrote could be my version of Genesis chapter 1 [/QUOTE]Isn't this the true answer to your thread?

serunato

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 06:07 pm
@Alan McDougall,
So Christ as a created being? Are you Jehovah's witness, Aryan or Gnostic? Because Christ as a created being is definitely not accepted as main stream orthodox, in the real meaning, Christianity. And since you express a need to talk about the Word, you must be taking at least part of your belief from Christianity.

HexHammer

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 06:25 pm
@serunato,
serunato;165900 wrote:
So Christ as a created being? Are you Jehovah's witness, Aryan or Gnostic? Because Christ as a created being is definitely not accepted as main stream orthodox, in the real meaning, Christianity. And since you express a need to talk about the Word, you must be taking at least part of your belief from Christianity.
This is your answer just below.
Alan McDougall;143036 wrote:
I don't have a God that god I wrote about is the result of a lively imagination, why people get so hot under the collar about it perplexes me. What I wrote could be my version of Genesis chapter 1

trismegisto

Reply Tue 18 May, 2010 09:55 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;165281 wrote:
God then created all the creatures on the earth and after a long period of earthly time gave humanity a colossal complex brain so that they could have dominion of all the creatures on their blessed mother earth. He gave humanity one thing unique from all the other creatures, namely, a free will without any restrictions or reservations or conditions... Man knew he could die.

Your version of the story is nice, but this part is wrong. Free-will is not real. Other than that you might want to incorporate some of the concepts of super-symmetry since you delve into science. I like the theosophical references but it gets a little too ascended mastersy.

You should contemplate more on the darkness, I think you may have skimmed over the totality of it's significance. Also, perhaps some thought on the difference between Creation and the Universes.

You are definitely on the right path.

---------- Post added 05-18-2010 at 09:18 PM ----------

serunato;165900 wrote:

Yeah, the Word, or Logos, was actually uttered out of Ptah's mouth. Its just another concept the Romans stole to try and legitimize their co-oped cult.

You do realize that the "mainstream orthodox" version of the teachings of Jesus the Nazerene (not Jesus of Nazareth as Nazareth did not exist at the time of Jesus) otherwise known as the modern pagan cult of Christianity is the victorian reconstructed version of the bastardized medieval incarnation of a Roman political agenda using a reformed jewish religion that was influenced by Babylonian priests and directly lifted from various localized Egyptian cults that in themselves were influenced by Babylonian astrologers after having come out of West Africa.

But more importantly, what you call "mainstream orthodox" is just a fancy way of saying the version that murdered off all the other competing versions throughout its history.

serunato

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 09:10 am
@trismegisto,
trismegisto;165951 wrote:
But more importantly, what you call "mainstream orthodox" is just a fancy way of saying the version that murdered off all the other competing versions throughout its history.

Yep, orthodoxos means having the right belief. Can be used and is used for lots of things other than Christianity. In this case I just mean it as the generally accepted and more wide spread belief. I wasn't concerned with how or why or when it became the standard and accepted belief or especially if it is true in the factual sense.

trismegisto

Reply Wed 19 May, 2010 10:51 pm
@serunato,
serunato;166128 wrote:
Yep, orthodoxos means having the right belief. Can be used and is used for lots of things other than Christianity. In this case I just mean it as the generally accepted and more wide spread belief. I wasn't concerned with how or why or when it became the standard and accepted belief or especially if it is true in the factual sense.

That's the problem with most religious people these days. They are not concerned with how or why what they believe became the standard and accepted belief.

And thats exactly why religions have caused so much chaos amongst men.

Alan McDougall

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 03:16 am
@serunato,
serunato;165900 wrote:

I don't belong to any religious organization or any fundamental cult. I hate these mind altering cult with a deep negative passion, does that answer your question?.

serunato

Reply Thu 20 May, 2010 08:41 am
@trismegisto,
trismegisto;166300 wrote:
That's the problem with most religious people these days.

That's alright. No problem here, not a "religious people".

davec

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 11:47 am
@Alan McDougall,
There is no god.

serunato

Reply Tue 25 May, 2010 12:00 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Alan McDougall;166343 wrote:
I don't belong to any religious organization or any fundamental cult. I hate these mind altering cult with a deep negative passion, does that answer your question?.

No, not really. You must be getting your beliefs from a source, it's simply too close to other held beliefs to have just sprung from your head. You were influenced deeply, whether you want to admit it or not. I understand that you "don't belong" but you must've belonged at one time. Arius was the first one to see Christ, Logos as a created being, first of God's creations. He and his followers were all killed off by the main stream, along with all the so-called heretics like the gnostics.

Alan McDougall

Reply Wed 26 May, 2010 01:47 am
@davec,
davec;168617 wrote:
There is no god.

How can you make a statement like that as a statement of fact??

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Evangelism
  3. » The creation of our beautiful universe
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 06:18:13