Genesis according to me (Alan)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Evangelism
  3. » Genesis according to me (Alan)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 08:17 am
  • This is how I perceive Genesis

There is no cause to my existence I simply "was", "were" and "AM" always forever, no beginning and no end existing forever in the glory of my light. Having no Cause I therefore was the Effect and Affect and shape of everything.

Back before anything was conceived , I was "INFINITE PURE "MIND" AND "THOUGHT" These was no dark only light within my infinite domain , so I moved upon the great void of dark and said "LET THERE BE" LIGHT'

Aware of infinite potential in vast unplowed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of Radiant Light toward the infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence, before the timeless moment of creation.

I am the boundless Mind, Original Self-Awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am "This" I am "That" I "Was" and I "Am" and I always will "Be" I am "Eternal Awareness" I am "Every Where" I know "Everything" I am "Everywhen" I am the "Ever Existing One"

On the panorama of bleak blackness," I AM" "The Absolute", sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement, was the "Illuminating" the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant translucent iridescent glory was the first event of reason.

I formulated everything in the first thought of my Mind and knew the first numbers and called them "Zero" and "One",

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' "one, and 'zero", "I made everything". I am the Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my "First Cause". I am the "Immovable Rock" and the" Alpha point".

I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the Almighty One. If you are, wise.

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you should just all refer to me by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me The "Almighty One".

I am mystery and all mystery is mine to reveal when I open the book of minds

I AM the Inscrutable Creator of everything"

Blessings and light

By Alan

Fido

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 09:08 am
@Alan McDougall,
On the metaphysical continuum; more of faith equals less of knowledge... We all fear death though we cannot conceive of it because we have always known the life in us, and in fact, our life is the same life all life on earth shares going back to the beginning of all life everywhere... So we should feel it as a quality that has always existed, but life will end, and our value with meaning will depart from us, and if we do good, we will live only in the hearts and minds or human kind... Reason should dominate emotions, at least is philosophy if not in life... We know we will die, and may sense we have always lived, But our value is a quality we must give to the world if we expect to live beyond our given time...

prothero

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 03:26 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Genesis according to me
chapter I- god creates, creation is good.
chapter II- man becomes separated, alienated from god and from nature.
and so on.

qualia

Reply Mon 10 May, 2010 04:31 pm
@prothero,
In the beginning there was no distinction between good and evil. Man and Woman were yet to born. God's creation did not exist in the realm of valoration, ideals, truth or ethics.

This proto-type was a mere reflection of god, a simulacra, as real as the real, representation and represented alike. And like this, Homo-Original had an origin, an original. God created a type in its likeness, a function, a bland performative truth. The Human came after disobedience. No longer a mere operative capability, but now a promise, a destiny.

Perhaps today we can glimpse the symptoms of that Genesis-world in our day to day lives. The nowaday representing itself as mere operative capability. No longer a destiny, but a function, a bland performative truth.

In this religiousness of the modern, men and women have begun to efface themselves, stepping back to the world of genesis. The original that was once human - the defiance of god (let alone the bosses or teachers!), the ideals and values (so much more than jobbing sloth and bits of plastic that light up and bleep, and a two week holiday in the sun) - have detached themsevles from men and women, leaving intact only the performative baboon, the icon of the absolute.

walkingaround

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 08:33 pm
@Alan McDougall,
How worlds are created

1. My own experience does not imply a general truth
2. Helping some guy fixing his car

Child of Monica

Reply Sun 16 Jan, 2022 09:30 am
@Alan McDougall,
PURE BOSH

But proof that you are not in the least open-minded

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Evangelism
  3. » Genesis according to me (Alan)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:38:50