Beautiful Women

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

VideCorSpoon

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 10:41 am
@Philosopher Jay,
classic classic, like historical beauty. Dark hair, brown eyes, average weight, etc. A celebrity benchmark I can think of is between 70% Amelia Warner (Lorna Doone isnot hot

vectorcube

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 10:58 am
@hue-man,
hue-man;66724 wrote:
I would like for every male in the forum to describe their ideal woman in terms of physical beauty.

My type is long dark hair, any eye color, full breasts (average or bigger), curvy hips and buttocks, but not a huge butt; caramel, or cream-coffee colored skin or lighter but not too pale. Of course I do appreciate physical features outside of my preference, and I am willing to date outside of my preference.

I have no specific ethnic or racial preferences, but tell me if you do?

I am an attractive guy. I am also confident which is a big turn on for girls. It shows in how i conduct myself. I can say i can be with a different girl everyday if i want to. For me, it gets a bit boring after a couple of mouths. It is ironic, because the least i want them, the more they pay their attention on me. Over time, the girls that attracts me most are slime, tall blond girls. They also need to be funny, and have a sense of humor. You will not believe this. Most hot girls are just not funny. It feels like i am talking to a stick. Sure, you are hot, but so what, there are plenty of hot girls. To date me, i say the girl needs to be hot, and funny. They have to be fun. Most girls are not fun.

7skullz

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2009 01:33 am
@vectorcube,
vectorcube;78821 wrote:
I am an attractive guy. I am also confident which is a big turn on for girls. It shows in how i conduct myself. I can say i can **** a different girl everyday if i want to. For me, it gets a bit boring after a couple of mouths. It is ironic, because the least i want them, the more they pay their attention on me. Over time, the girls that attracts me most are slime, tall blond girls. They also need to be funny, and have a sense of humor. You will not believe this. Most hot girls are just not funny. It feels like i am talking to a stick. Sure, you are hot, but so what, there are plenty of hot girls. To date me, i say the girl needs to be hot, and funny. They have to be fun. Most girls are not fun.

Well, you seem to be putting yourself in an 'almighty' position there, buddy. Might want to get some ice for that ego, no harm or offense intended. I do, however, disagree with your statements that are over-generalizations. Most girls that I have ever met or been in a proximity with, were extremely funny, although there are a few exceptions, but they just so happened to be... not funny people.

That said, I seem to have revisited my previous post, I think... and (may) have made a few changes. :rolleyes:

So, without further ado, my new and improved list of criterion! :sarcastic:

[B]PHYSICALLY:[/B] Be around 5'4" to 5'6-7" Must have a [B]beautiful[/B] face. It should not be caked in make-up, nor should it be hideously deformed. I don't mind a few wrinkles, as long as they are in maturing places, such as slightly off the corners of the eyes, and slightly at the corners of her mouth Should be relatively fit, doesn't need to be super athletic, nor bodybuilder-type. Any eye color, though I am more partial to blue and green, or a combination of the two, as I feel they are like the ocean which I love, due to my Hawaiian heritage, I believe. Must have well cared for teeth. I don't mind if they don't smell perfect, but not smelling like a week-old dead opossum would be nice (trust me, you don't want to know how I know what that smells like.) Must at least have breasts. I don't mind if they're small, just so long as they're perky. Sagging and drooping and huge just doesn't do it for me. [b]PSYCHOLOGICALLY[/b] Must have all screws nearly tightened. I mean of course that I hope they are normal. I have had a few friends whose girlfriends have gone completely obsessive and have started following them... Creepy, I know. I don't mind however, if they are a little strange, because if you're not, YOU'RE A ROBOT!!! Must be funny, needs to be able to make me laugh. Needs to be able to get along with me well. Any of my long-time friends will agree that that is no small feat in-and-of itself. MUST be smart. I will have no ditzes near me at any time. Once, this girl I knew was trying to hook up with one of my friends. I actually pulled her over by the arm, mid-sentence, and forcefully told her to stop acting stupid. He will only pity you if he thinks you're stupid and ditzy. Must relatively nice to fellow humans. I'm not 100% nice 100% of the time, and I figure no one should HAVE to be like that. Be nice at your discretion.

With that all said, I may revisit my post in the future, but I think I covered it all.

-Skullz

rhinogrey

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:16 am
@hue-man,
What I find beautiful is:

healthiness and wellness

gojo1978

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 05:42 pm
@hue-man,
hue-man;66724 wrote:
I would like for every male in the forum to describe their ideal woman in terms of physical beauty.

My type is long dark hair, any eye color, full breasts (average or bigger), curvy hips and buttocks, but not a huge butt; caramel, or cream-coffee colored skin or lighter but not too pale. Of course I do appreciate physical features outside of my preference, and I am willing to date outside of my preference.

Well, you might just be in with a shout. Laughing

Neil D

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2009 07:02 pm
@hue-man,
hue-man;66724 wrote:

I have no specific ethnic or racial preferences, but tell me if you do?

The model named Donna on the home shopping network(HSN). She is a goddess.

Its hard for me to describe beauty, and it is somewhat subjective, but i know it when i see it.

For me, the typical woman that I would find attractive would have dark hair, black or dark brown. Blonde or redhead is acceptable though, depending. I like green eyes, which contradicts my previous preference I think, blonde with green eyes is nice, or dark hair with dark eyes. Small to medium sized nose, same with the ears. Thin eyebrows, long to medium hair length. I prefer physically fit, with tight skin and a nice tone, medium complexion. i would rather have small boobs that are real, then big ones that are fake, medium breast size i guess, but would rather small over big.

In general i'm not attracted to african americans, or asians. I like Latin, and caucasian.

Neil

CyraEm

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 09:41 am
@hue-man,
I am not a male, but as someone who is attracted to women, I figure my opinion is valid.

I tend towards bigger women, with fuller figures. I really like a stocky build that implies inherent strength. Hair color is usually brown or red, and eye color is usually dark. At the same time, I have a somewhat contradictory preference. I enjoy A cups, but only on smaller women, which means I have two ideals. The small petit woman, and the voluptuous woman.

I think our ideas of beauty are a case of nurture rather than nature. Yes, some of it is based on evolutionary ideals, but not all. We do not always seek out the healthiest specimen. There was a study, actually, on people with fetishes. I remember specifically one woman, with a fetish for beards, who was shown three men, one in ideal condition, two in poor health, and asked to choose. She chose the one who looked like a meth addict over the healthy, muscled man because the thin one had a beard. Later, without his beard, she didn't recognize him and rejected him. You can say fetishes are a special case, but I don't believe they are. Everyone has 'preferences' and most times those preferences work as the woman's beard fetish did. We can, through conditioning usually outside our control or awareness, override the evolutionary guidelines for a choice partner.

Shadow Dragon

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 05:32 pm
@hue-man,
The physical features that I find attractive in women are:
- Either an athletic build or a slender build (though by slender I don't mean being able to count her ribs)
- Great eyes that really stand out, preferable blue or green.
- Hair that's dark red, black or dyed some unigue coler(s).
- Small breasts, like either an a cup or b cup
- long shapely legs and rounded hips
- flat stomach
- Pale to tan colored skin

hadad

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 07:37 am
@Shadow Dragon,
Shadow Dragon;82397 wrote:
- Small breasts, like either an a cup or b cup

Yay I am not the only one who doesn't favor giganto breasts that look fake!!!!!Laughing

I am attracted to women whose:

- is a little nerdy, don't know why
- has eyes that are striking and stare into you
- a great smile, ummm ... (Is looking for image)
- isn't overweight but isn't a skeleton either,

I am not picky about race, hair/eye color, skin tone and all that, though I prefer dark hair over lighter hair,

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/07/2024 at 08:43:51